• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac's Buffered K.O. Punch Brings Terror From The Skies

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I think at this point if you find someone who uses this tech in for glory, chances are high it's one of us... perhaps we should be on the lookout next time we play... if we aren't already.

I remember seeing a japanese match posted on the Little Mac boards of someone using the KO punch immediately after being pushed of the ledge using the rapid jab. Situational, sure, but it does look awesome to do. question is, how tough would it be to land?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I remember seeing a japanese match posted on the Little Mac boards of someone using the KO punch immediately after being pushed of the ledge using the rapid jab. Situational, sure, but it does look awesome to do. question is, how tough would it be to land?
If you can land a Rapid Jab with your back to the edge, as it turns out, not that tough--

GaMeR N1CK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3582-8458-4207
some guy hit a K.O punch on me when i was behind him after he lunged past me

D

Deleted member

This is actually pretty good. When I use Little Mac, I'll be sure to try this.

PEZ2112

Smash Rookie
I think little mac is cool but i also believe that his K.O. is super o.p. and has little/no air game at all. if your playing in omega stage he's good but once you hit stages that have/need air game he just fails. but I've been using him more and more he has been growing on me BUT air game blows hard to get past that for me.

TheMewKing

Smash Rookie
Great, another technique for little Mac users. :4wiremac::4littlemac:. ONLINE WILL NEVER BE SAFE EVER AGAIN!!!

Top Bottom