• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listen

Milos

Smash Lord
I don't post that often. I have attended multiple melee tournaments, stay up every night til 3am for the Dojo update and have been following brawl from the start. I'm not showing off, I'm just stating that I'm no idiot.

FACT: The character select screens found on 2ch are fake. If you go back to the overalls wario update it says that he is going to be selectable separately from Warioware Wario. Get over it. It's fake.

I'm not going to make a judgement about R.O.B. because I could end up wrong. I will, however say that I used to believe NyaseNya (the whole sonic thing was too perfect) however now I think she's full of crap. Then again this is like the melee leak all over again.

ANOTHER FACT: If shiek were selectable separately, Zamus would be too, etc. Forget this list.

gg.

Zek

Smash Ace
FACT: The character select screens found on 2ch are fake. If you go back to the overalls wario update it says that he is going to be selectable separately from Warioware Wario. Get over it. It's fake.
Uh, no. "Choose him just like you would any of the other characters. This outfit appears after the six standard color variations." Better luck next time.

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
...So you think classic Wario, a costume, uses a slot next to Wario?
Read the update yourself, you need to click through the colour changes.

wadeledge107

Smash Cadet
I don't post that often. I have attended multiple melee tournaments, stay up every night til 3am for the Dojo update and have been following brawl from the start. I'm not showing off, I'm just stating that I'm no idiot.

I'm not going to make a judgement about R.O.B. because I could end up wrong. I will, however say that I used to believe NyaseNya (the whole sonic thing was too perfect) however now I think she's full of crap. Then again this is like the melee leak all over again.

ANOTHER FACT: If shiek were selectable separately, Zamus would be too, etc. Forget this list.

gg.
Sorry wrong:

This version appears after the standard six color variations.
So overalls is on the same button.

:034:

Smash Hero
Uhm. It doesn't say that.

Sakurai said:
Choose him just like you would any of the other characters. This outfit appears after the six standard color variations.
So... You ARE an idiot.

And Sheik wasn't seperately selectable on the screen 2chan gave.

DinnerSonic

Smash Cadet
"Choose him just like you would any of the other characters. This outfit appears after the six standard color variations.
Press the X or Y Button, or poke the pattern to change colors."
That is, you just cycle through colors, which eventually gets to the Overalls Wario costume and colors.
Zero Suit Samus is the result(punishment?) of using her Final Smash. I wouldn't totally understand Sheik getting a separate slot and not ZSS, as she's just one attack/hold A button trick away from starting as, but if it's not speaking of slots, then it could be considering Sheik as separate but Zero Suit Samus to be the equivalent of Giga Bowser or the Landmaster Tank, simply not temporary.

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
Take it easy on him...jesus christ just cuz he's wrong doesn't mean light your torches and grab your pitchforks and go after em....sheesh, chill.

Milos

Smash Lord
lol I'm not an idiot I just read it wrong. That wasn't even the point of the thread. If you just look at something little like that it's clear that you can't see the big picture. Point being, Take it all with a grain of salt. everyone here judges everything so harshly. if you're that stressed, just smoke a j.

DinnerSonic

Smash Cadet
I myself wasn't trying to prove anyone an idiot or anything, I didn't see the other posts and simply tried to correct the thread on the aspect of Wario, and supply my theory on the apparent Sheik/ZSS thing.

madleviathan

Smash Apprentice
You may not be an idiot, and I respect your claim, but you didn't really have to try and prove it, because you might make yourself an idiot by accident, moreso than you may have wished.
And I personally don't wish to be an idiot.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
lol I'm not an idiot I just read it wrong. That wasn't even the point of the thread. If you just look at something little like that it's clear that you can't see the big picture. Point being, Take it all with a grain of salt. everyone here judges everything so harshly. if you're that stressed, just smoke a j.
Welcome to Smashboards, may I take your order?

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ouch.

Awkward! Also, stating that you wait till' 3am for the updates doesn't prove or disprove that you're an idiot. Because... you DO know that updates stay there and don't go anywhere for the next day, do you? Yes I like to put invisible text.

Captain Anthony

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai very clearly states that Overalls Wario is not selected separately, and the overalls model appears after the six Warioware clothes.

"Choose him just like you would any of the other characters. This outfit appears after the six standard color variations."

In your own words, "gg".

Milos

Smash Lord
lol I was joking about smoking a joint. but man this thread was a total failure. All I was TRYING to say, with epic fail of course, is that everyone is getting to stressed about this "roster leak"!! In the end, I care A LOT more that L-Cancelling is gone, as that pertains to the actual gameplay rather then the cast.

Milos

Smash Lord
lol I was joking about smoking a joint. but man this thread was a total failure. All I was TRYING to say, with epic fail of course, is that everyone is getting to stressed about this "roster leak"!! In the end, I care A LOT more that L-Cancelling is gone, as that pertains to the actual gameplay rather then the cast.

Top Bottom