• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List your top 5 most wanted characters in ssb4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a fanboy or anything but....
1: Ray Mk III
2: Ray 01
3: Ray Mk II
4: X-Ray
5: Rayman...... wait

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
1. Ridley
2. Mewtwo
3. Robin (confirmed!)
4. Solo Charizard (confirmed!)
5. King K. Rool

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Let me actually do 5 *thinks for a moment*

1. Shulk: my obvious first choice. An original character with unique abilities from a budding new IP with a lot of amazing content that would fit Smash perfectly (and is first party). There's no reason not to include him, seriously.

2. Fiora: Xenoblade Chronicles is not likely to get a second rep, but if they did, Fiora would be my top choice.

3. Redone Ganondorf: Ganondorf does not deserve the clone treatment, period. He deserves and has potential for a completely original moveset without stretching canon.

4. Jigglypuff: honestly, my reason for wanting Jiggs back is mostly for nostalgic reasons. Someone I once knew would always pause during a specific frame of its taunt in Melee, and thus "Drunky-puff" was born. It would be a shame for that joke to not return xD

5. Krystal: I'm on the "Smash needs more female characters" boat, and Krystal would be a cool choice. I heavily supported her in the Brawl days, but now I'm more tepid. I'd like to see her, and I'd be really glad if she made the cut, but my hopes aren't high, and she's no where near as important to me as Shulk is.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Let's see here.

1. Slippy Toad
2. Re-worked Ganondorf
3. Medusa
4. Cooking Mama
5. Bayonetta

D

Deleted member

1. Shulk: My most wanted newcomer and one of my favorite video game characters of all-time. Xenoblade is a fantastic game and Shulk is an amazing character with amazing potential with the Monado. This is one character that will utterly shock me if he isn't playable or at least has a role in the game.
  2. Bomberman: A childhood hero of mine. It would be an incredible dream if he made it, but alas that won't happen now. Still, he has a ton of potential and is definitely Smash worthy. Here's hoping for Smash 5!
  3. Bandana Dee: I love the little guy and his spear. There is so much they can do with him in terms of creating a moveset and making one wouldn't be hard at all. I would love it if Kirby got him as a rep.
  4. King K. Rool: I don't have the biggest connection with him, but I do support him. Tons of uniqueness and if he was playable, he would return in future Donkey Kong games. This is pretty important for him.
  5. Bowser Jr.: One of my most wanted characters since the beginning. I wanted him since Brawl and I honestly like the character. Besides, a whole moveset with his paintbrush alone would be amazing.
If I could, I would place Little Mac at number three and knock-out Bowser Jr. if he wasn't confirmed. I loved Punch Out!! on the Wii and I felt as though he was incredibly deserving of a roster slot. While the "all he can do is punch things" argument may have turned some people away, it actually intrigued me since we haven't had a boxer in Smash, especially one from a universe as colorful as Punch Out!!.

By extension, I would even replace King K. Rool with Robin at number five. I loved Fire Emblem: Awakening, but I wasn't too big on Robin as a character. Recently by unlocking some of his supports, I've grown to like Robin a lot. I also thought that he would be the best character to represent Fire Emblem with using some swords and tomes in his moveset. I remember that I started to support him the night before he got confirmed, so I was amazed when he was confirmed the next day; his inclusion and execution were absolutely incredible.
[collapse=So really my top 5 is...]1. Shulk
2. Bomberman
3. Little Mac
4. Bandana Dee
5. Robin[/collapse]

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
5. Masked Man - Would be a sweet and unique addition to the Mother franchise.

4. Sceptile/Grovyle - Great Pokemon to promote ORAS but not that likely.

3. Paper Mario - Would make for a very unique moveset and I love this series to death.

2. Shulk - Xenoblade is an awesome series and Shulk would be fun to play as.

1. Ridley - Unique character and EVERYBODY WILL FINALLY SHUT UP ABOUT HIM BEING A BOSS AND I CAN DRINK THEIR TEARS MUAHAHAHAHHA.

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
When Isaac gets confirmed, I'm going to be satisfied.

When Waddle Dee gets confirmed, I'm going to be overjoyed.

When Claus gets confirmed, I'm going to pass out from awe.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Was originally :
1. Palutena
2. Anna
3. Micaiah
4. Dixie
5. Mona

Now bc of confirmations (and no other FE reps really having a chance):
1. Dixie
2. Mona
3. Impa
4. Chibi-Robo
5. Jill Dozer

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
1. Any of Lucina, Anna, Robin, or Tiki. Surprisingly, I actually got two!
2. Dixie Kong.
3. Skull Kid. Unfortunately an assist trophy. Better than nothing, I guess.
4. Ridley.
5. ...I don't really have any more that I particularly want. At this point I would probably go with Rosalina or Lip, but less because of any personal attachment to the character and more because I like their designs and potential for movesets. And Lip would be a female retro representative for her own series. That hits a lot of bases all at once.

johno1995

Smash Cadet
1. Jigglypuff - Jiggs has been my main for three games now. If she goes anywhere, there'd definitely be a sour taste in my mouth whilst playing.
2. Bowser Jr. - I've wanted Junior in since Brawl. He's my favorite Mario character and would be another villain to the roster too. He literally has infinite moveset possibilities.
3. King K. Rool - Would be an excellent new villain and his heavyweight figure would add variety to the newcomers thus far.
4. 9-Volt - A WarioWare rep that is a fanboy of Nintendo history. I'd love to see a moveset inspired by him using Nintendo controls/peripherals/summoning sprites while also referencing microgames. Unlikely, but would be too much fun!
5. Skull Kid - The only Zelda rep I wanted. Unfortunately, he is disconfirmed :(

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
1. Lucina
2. My Unit
3. Shulk
4. Ghirahim
5. Ganondorf not using his TP design

Of course, since the other Triforce Bearers are sticking with their Twilight Princess designs, it wouldn't be right for G-man to not match with them accordingly. ):

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
1. Shulk
2. King K. Rool
3. Travis Touchdown (never happening)
4. Tingle :crying:
5. Ridley

Honorable mentions go out to Mewtwo , Ashley, and Paper Mario.

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
Out of people who hasn't been confirmed yet.
  1. Ridley
  2. K. Rool
  3. Bandana Dee
  4. Ray 01
  5. Geno
And a third party list just cause
  1. :4megaman:
  2. :4sonic:
  3. Banjo-Kazooie
  4. Either Jago or Fulgore from Killer Instinct
  5. Cyber Akuma from Street Fighter

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
My list was;

1) Mega Man (confirmed)
2) Little Mac (confirmed)
3) Dixie Kong
4) Pac-Man (confirmed)
5) Chrom (deconfirmed)

Really pleased with how the roster has been shaping up. Not even that bothered that Chrom didn't make it since Robin was a much more interesting character in FE:A and looks great in Smash, just didn't think s/he would make it in over him.

So now I guess it's more like;

1) Dixie Kong
2) Ridley
3) Isaac
4) Shulk
5) Bowser Jr.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Tossing realistic possibility away and just going based on who we want in?

1. Isaac - Golden Sun
2. Lyndis - Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken
3. Crono - Chrono Trigger
4. Aigis - Persona Q: Shadow of the Labrynth
5. Edea Lee - Bravely Default

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
1) Lucina Paper Mario
2) Robin Ridley
3) Re-made Ganondorf
4) Snake/Big Boss
5) Mewtwo

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
1. Bandana Dee- Kirby
2. Leon- Starfox
3. Dark Pit- Kid Icarus
4. 9-Volt- WarioWare
5. Poo- Earthbound/Mother

Honorable Mentions
Sora (not gonna happen:dizzy:)
Shadow (deconfirmed:glare:)
Isaac
DK Newcomer
Ghiraham
:4greninja::4sonic: were my most anticipated, and i got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom