• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U List of series NOT featured in Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Thank you for your help. I updated the list with some more series, I will update again tomorrow with a new list that is almost done.
Yes, I'm a lazy b*stard.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Alo, Cooking Navi was released in the US under the Personal Trainer series (Which also had Math and Walking.), so ya might wanna put it as Personal Trainer. :T

Nothing for the Cooking Mama series, right? I'm surprised; it sells pretty well. Better than most the series on Smash.
Third party.

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

-_-

Last edited:

ToonAdri

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Toonadri
I made this thread to have a list of series that have no content in the Wii U version. I will remove series if we see any content related to them in a Picture of the Day. Tell me if I'm missing anything, because I probably am.

100 Classic Books
1080° Snowboarding
A Kappa's Trail
Alleyway
And-Kensaku
Another Code
Art Academy
Art Style / bit Generations
ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat
Aura-Aura Climber
Battle Clash / Metal Combat
Big Brain Academy
Bonsai Barber
Card Hero
Chousoujuu Mecha MG
Collect Smiles Notebook
Cooking Navi
Cubivore
Custom Robo
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Doshin the Giant
Drill Dozer
DS Calligraphy Training
DS Fortune Telling Life
DS Heart Coloring Book
Eco Shooter
Electroplankton
Endless Ocean
Eternal Darkness
Famicom Bunko
Famicom Grand Prix
Famicom Mukashi Banashi (Shin Onigashima and Yuyuki)
Famicom Sports Series (Hockey, Golf, Volleyball etc)
Famicom Tantei Club
Golden Sun
Hotel Dusk
Joy Mech Fight
Mach Rider
Oundan / Elite Beat Agents
Pandora's Tower
Pro Wrestling
Solar Striker
Teleroboxer
Time Twist
Urban Champion
Wave Race
X

Is Baten Kaitos first or second party?
you forgot Magical Starsing

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
I suppose that Project Giant Robot, Project Guard, Splatoon and Codename S.T.E.A.M are all Nintendo Ip's that aren't yet represented in Smash. Of course none of those Ip's have yet to have a game that has actually released yet, but Melee had trophies that talked about upcoming games and it could be the case here too.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
What about Mischief Makers?
As much as I want some Mischief Makers (Marina as an assist trophy would be cool), the games seems to be not a Ninendo Game, as it was missing in the Chronicles section of Brawl. And that's a shame, as the mini boss theme would be awesome.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
As much as I want some Mischief Makers (Marina as an assist trophy would be cool), the games seems to be not a Ninendo Game, as it was missing in the Chronicles section of Brawl. And that's a shame, as the mini boss theme would be awesome.
That's so weird because Mischief Makers was made by Treasure and another Treasure series Sin & Punishment is under Nintendo...

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
That's so weird because Mischief Makers was made by Treasure and another Treasure series Sin & Punishment is under Nintendo...
That's probably because the game was published by Enix in Japan. Or it's simply a mistake, and the game was missing from the chronicles. But this time, we have some cases, like Rayman, Gorigan from Culcept, Fatal Frame trophies on 3DS and WiiU... Series that are not really Nintendo's, but have games published by Nintendo, like Rayman Legends in Japan.

I seriously just want a music. The mini boss theme if possible, but just a music.

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
That's probably because the game was published by Enix in Japan. Or it's simply a mistake, and the game was missing from the chronicles. But this time, we have some cases, like Rayman, Gorigan from Culcept, Fatal Frame trophies on 3DS and WiiU... Series that are not really Nintendo's, but have games published by Nintendo, like Rayman Legends in Japan.

I seriously just want a music. The mini boss theme if possible, but just a music.
As I checked on the Japanese Wikipedia regarding on Nintendo franchises, there are some third party games published by Nintendo other than the ones you or official site brought out.
Well...most of them are like animes, mangas, movies, and TV shows, and I doubt they'll make a chance to appear in Smash though. But yes, I want music too. I'll be laughing happy if I heard any music from Fatal Frame series.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well...most of them are like animes, mangas, movies, and TV shows, and I doubt they'll make a chance to appear in Smash though. But yes, I want music too. I'll be laughing happy if I heard any music from Fatal Frame series.
I actually believe in some Bayonetta content (a trophy at least). It's a similar case to Rayman after all. Let's not forget the return of the famous Tetris theme too.

Fatal Frame is actually partially owned by Nintendo now if I recall well. Maybe a music on the Gamer stage? :awesome: (that would be kinda weird. And sorry, but I've never played a Fatal Frame game yet, so I don't know the OST :()

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
Fatal Frame is actually partially owned by Nintendo now if I recall well. Maybe a music on the Gamer stage? :awesome: (that would be kinda weird. And sorry, but I've never played a Fatal Frame game yet, so I don't know the OST :()
Honestly, I haven't played any Fatal Frames too. I don't care anybody calling me chicken, those ghosts in that game look too real. :lol: I've seen many game play vids through Youtube, but just like you, I don't know any music except for Amano Tsuki's Ending themes. Most of the background music is something like Resident Evil, dwelling and gloomy dark music which just scaring the hell of people.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Treasure is not a Nintendo-owned studio. They're entirely third party that occasionally make games for other companies or themselves.

For example, Gunstar Heroes is a SEGA IP (at least I think it is, given its always published by SEGA and contains numerous of SEGA references on the GBA game), but it is developed by Treasure for both the Genesis, Game Gear and GBA.

Unless I missed something?
Franchise is owned by Level-5, not Nintendo.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
Any news on "Mach Rider"? Is there a trophy of that in the game?
Also is Excitebike / Excitetruck featured as well?

Top Bottom