• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
I have mixed feelings tbh. the remixes we are getting are fantastic but there are a ton of series that are being ignored.
Must say you basically summed up my feelings on the Music Selection for Ultimate 100%! Like, on one hand I really find it displeasure the fact that plenty of franchisees either got few or none new arrangements overall (Wario & Xenoblade man), & that the new ported tracks for some series (Pikmin, Metroid, F-Zero) were all just heavily pulled from one sole game. Yet there on the other hand, the new arrangements we did received are absolutely spectacular & really just shows that the composer(s) really did personally loved what track(s) they were rearranging, instead of them just being given one to rearrange & having to deal with it.

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
I've got the full soundtrack so I can help search for things, is there a list of tracks yet to be confirmed or songs yet to be identified?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...T9iODI23jvwAqJDd08J7XHpv3M/edit#gid=954702301

here's what I have left to find:

Final Destination (64)
Barrel Blast
Title (The Legend of Zelda) (Brawl)
The Great Sea (OG)
The Legend Of Zelda Medley (4)
Escape (4)
Flower Field (B)
Bandit Valley (Yoshi's New Island)
Yoshi's Woolly World
Preparing to Advance
Time of Action
Charge!
Turbo Jet

And the songs I'm pretty sure are cut:
Midna's Lament
Ai no Uta
Ai no Uta (FR)
Tane no Uta
Theme of Solid Snake (OG)
Wrath of the Reset Bomb (OG)
Vs. Parasite Queen (Brawl)
Right There, Ride On
Checker Knights
Forest / Nature Area (Brawl)

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
there's apparently a new fire emblem genealogy of the holy war remix, it's called "****ui no hate" but i can't tell what the original song is

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You sure this ain't that Dedede drum dash thing people were talking about before?
Oh woops, you might be right. I've only heard the Original CROWNED version.

Dystifizer keeps uploading tracks that say NEW REMIX but some of them aren't actually new. It confused me.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Looks like the only remixes that didn't return of the SMB Overworld V2 from Brawl and Smash 4's remix of the DP Wild Pokemon theme?

I think those are the only two left unaccounted for?

mikanbouya

Smash Apprentice
Am I seeing correctly that the mario world medley is considered a mario song and not a yoshi song? cus if so, thank god

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
battle map 5 is not in. the ones that are in are march to deliverance, lord of a dead empire, those who challenge gods, and the scions' dance in purgatory. given that only one person ever reported seeing battle map 5, i'm starting to think it was a hoax

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
Final Destination (64)
Barrel Blast
Title (The Legend of Zelda) (Brawl)
The Great Sea (OG)
The Legend Of Zelda Medley (4)
Escape (4)
Flower Field (B)
Bandit Valley (Yoshi's New Island)
Yoshi's Woolly World
Preparing to Advance
Time of Action
Charge!
Turbo Jet
FD64 is t25_sb_shuuten
Barrel Blast did not return
The Great Sea (OG) did not return
Escape is d12_mr_dasshutu
Flower Field is e05_cty_ohanabatake
Bandit Valley is e10_nild_gypsy
Yoshi's Woolly World remix is e08_kny_keitonoyoshi
Yoshi's Woolly World OG is e11_wol_yoshiwoolworld
Charge! is r17_hwi_ushidash

Will need to get back to you on the rest, can't check right now.

Last edited:

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
I kinda liked that Barrel Blast song, too bad to see it gone.

Seems we're like 10 songs away from "Every Song is here" and it's kind of a shame they couldn't squeeze the last few in.

Last edited:

mikanbouya

Smash Apprentice
I kinda liked that Barrel Blast song, too bad to see it gone.

Seems we're like 10 songs away from "Every Song is here" and it's kind of a shame they couldn't squeeze the last few in.
you say it's a shame, but like... I think that's incredible. there's a ridiculous amount of music in this game.

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if this has been mentioned, but it appears the Smash 4 remix of diamond/pearl's wild battle theme is gone now that the brawl version is back.

Wait, Barrel Blast is gone? AFAIK, that's the only remix cut.
Barrel Blast wasn't a remix. Talking about the Brawl track, right?

Are there any new songs from Tropical Freeze?
No.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wait are there any new Mario remixes we don't know about it or is that it? Becuase 6 ot 7 remixes seems pretty small for Mario considering he had around 20 last game.
Not from what I see, no.

I'm pretty much anticipating that's planned later as DLC if Dixie is one of the DLC fighters.
Speaking of that, I've heard that apparently some of the DLC fighters have been leaked through the datamine, so be careful there.

Last edited:

vini64

Smash Cadet

The new Magicant is surely arranged by Motoi Sakuraba. This song screams his style. I can picture a Magicant Court in Mario Tennis Aces listening to this.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
It turns out the actual major remixed parts of Id purpose were the parts we never heard up until now, it sounds pretty darn good, and it's over 3 minutes!

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Speaking of that, I've heard that apparently some of the DLC fighters have been leaked through the datamine, so be careful there.
Huh? That sounds odd. They only just decided fighters recently. Would they really have placeholder data already in place for them in cartridge?

Is there a link?

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Huh? That sounds odd. They only just decided fighters recently. Would they really have placeholder data already in place for them in cartridge?

Is there a link?
They're discussing it on the general 4chan datamine thread, and apparently they've datamined the spirits and making assumptions on their own (for example, Sylux isn't a spirit).
I could be mistaken though, I just saw that they found the first 2 DLC fighters and I noped out of there real fast.

Last edited:

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice

Is there a link?
Well, we have evidence for one of them.
The fact that the Monster Hunter series has it's own category alongside the fighters, with only two tracks. By the way, any word on what the other track is?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I just realized the Fourside remix is pretty much a remix of the Melee remix, including having the 8 melodies at the end.

Top Bottom