• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
This is honestly looking like the best set of new remixes yet. Probably not as many as Brawl, but each one has more love put into them. My favorite part is that they don't stick to that stupid 2 minute time limit anymore.

Last edited:

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
Well, looks like I woke up to Christmas. This Crocodile Cacophony remix is amazing.

Last edited:

segillav

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty funny that both the King Bowser & Fortress Boss remixes have snippets of the Dark Land theme. Also, I like F-ZERO Medley a lot more now that I've heard the full version.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Darn it, Crunchii got banned from the Source Gaming discord so we're gonna have to wait a while for these tracks to go to YouTube

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice

The_Intruder

Smash Apprentice
The budget for musics this time is really ultimate.
Can't wait for FD theme being uploaded (already listen to it with sfx on).

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Big Blue and Divine Bloodlines are seriously trying to enter Gangplank galleon tier here.
On another note, I'm not going into that SourceGaming discord, looks like they're spoiling the whole game, not just the music. Too bad they banned Crunchii though, he would've helped view all of it.

Last edited:

MOV_Games

Smash Rookie
Possible Unpopular opinion but I hope that there's still a good selection of ported tracks available, I do love remixes but honestly I'm a bit of a purist with VGM

Last edited:

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share it here, but I'll PM you
The main thing burning in my mind is if the Mother series got any love in the OST this time around. The series has so many good tracks that are not in Smash for some reason.

Top Bottom