• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
PokeFloats song being renamed to Pokemon Red & Blue Medley is actually now giving me hopes that Gold & Silver Medley may not be the only G/S song.

mikanbouya

Smash Apprentice
Are we sure it's Saria's Song from Melee and not a port of the N64 version or a new one? I do hope it's the Melee verison, I've been hoping itd return.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Thank you everybody for keeping an eye out for these new songs!

Lost in thoughts all alone is the new remix, it's remixed with another song at the end, it's familiar but I haven't listened to the Fates OST in a while so I don't know which one it is.
Can any Fire Emblem fan identify this song? It definitely sounds like it transitions into a different song, but I don't know Fire Emblem well enough to say specifically which. It occurs around 3 hours and 25 minutes in this video.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
Shame we've only gotten two new Kirby tracks so far, and going by recent patterns we won't get anything new from Return to Dreamland, Planet Robobot, or Triple Deluxe.
CROWNED from return to dream land has been confirmed, at least, which gives me hope that we might get a few more. kirby has at least 39 tracks in ultimate which is up from 31 across both versions of ssb4

Last edited:

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
i really like this remix, it's got a pretty nice "shenanigans-y" vibe like the town hall / tom nook's store remix from brawl

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
i really like this remix, it's got a pretty nice "shenanigans-y" vibe like the town hall / tom nook's store remix from brawl
I'm just happy that every remix from Donkey Kong we've gotten so far is not Jungle Level, though we haven't gotten anything that wasn't already remixed in Brawl. Hopin we get Aquatic Ambience.

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
I'm just happy that every remix from Donkey Kong we've gotten so far is not Jungle Level, though we haven't gotten anything that wasn't already remixed in Brawl. Hopin we get Aquatic Ambience.
But this mash up wasn't remixed in Brawl.

Also the DK Jr stuff will be entirely new as well.

mikanbouya

Smash Apprentice
Is that an actual remix though? It looks like they've just ported over 2 SNES songs together.
wow im dumb. i've always thought they were very accurate recreations and not literally just ported and stuck together

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Mission Mode - Pikmin 3 from Wii U has also returned. Not a great remix but more Pikmin is good.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
We're getting so much gen. VII battle themes and I'm loving it.
We kinda need an Alolan stage for all this Gen VII music to fit. If we didn't get it now, I don't see us getting one in the DLC packs either.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Wow! Look at this teamwork, you're all doing amazing! The music is a big deal to me and I was keeping track of it myself, but if I find anything yall havent, I'll share it here instead! But um!!! Multi-Man Melee 1 is confirmed?? It's like my fav Smash original, I tried to find the post with the source but I couldn't find it, ahh...

Also! Maybe it's for a different thread, but hey, it's music, I feel like I should just note some new victory themes, though yall probably already know!
New Lucina Victory Theme! (Probably applies to Chrom and Robin too!)
New Earthbound Victory Theme (Heard on Ness and Lucas both!)
And wish there were better sources for these, but,
Corrin has their own Victory Theme!
New Legend of Zelda Theme! So far I've heard Young Link, Toon Link, and even Ganondorf share this, so I assume it's for every Zelda character?

Last edited:

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Wow! Look at this teamwork, you're all doing amazing! The music is a big deal to me and I was keeping track of it myself, but if I find anything yall havent, I'll share it here instead! But um!!! Multi-Man Melee 1 is confirmed?? It's like my fav Smash original, I tried to find the post with the source but I couldn't find it, ahh...

Also! Maybe it's for a different thread, but hey, it's music, I feel like I should just note some new victory themes, though yall probably already know!
New Lucina Victory Theme! (Probably applies to Chrom and Robin too!)
New Earthbound Victory Theme (Heard on Ness and Lucas both!)
And wish there were better sources for these, but,
Corrin has their own Victory Theme!
New Legend of Zelda Theme! So far I've heard Young Link, Toon Link, and even Ganondorf share this, so I assume it's for every Zelda character?
The Pokemon Series also has a shorter version of their SSB4 victory theme - for what reason, I have no idea lol

Sonsa

Smash Champion
The Pokemon Series also has a shorter version of their SSB4 victory theme - for what reason, I have no idea lol
I guess it's just a faster paced game and they want faster paced music! I guess?

Oh!
Mii Brawler finally got some gameplay on NintendoNederland's twitch! There's some stuff to note like their upb that used to go up and down can still do that but doesn't HAVE to go down!
Anyway!
Mii's have a new Victory Theme based on Ultimate's main theme!
And even though it's already on the list, for whoever wants to hear it,
The Full New Duck Hunt Remix!
The video times will definitely change since they're still streaming, but it's here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334484348 at the time of posting this, Mii theme is at 3:23:30 and Duck Hunt Remix is right after that! If it helps to look for it, Mii Brawler was in a 1v1 fight with Incineroar on Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

I'll try and help if I actually find anything new, but for now I'll leave it to the pros, you're all doing a great job and it's appreciated a bunch!

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
PokeFloats song being renamed to Pokemon Red & Blue Medley is actually now giving me hopes that Gold & Silver Medley may not be the only G/S song.
I doubt that means anything. All N64 and Melee remixes were re-titled to refer to the songs' source material.

Corneria from Melee similarly got re-titled to "Star Fox Medley". This is likely due to the songs being available on any stage from the same series, so they're no longer tied to the stages they originally played on.

This said, I do hope for more music from Gold/Silver to be added.

mikanbouya

Smash Apprentice
an animal crossing wild world / city folk remix that was in villager's trailer video played. it's mostly the title screen with a bit of the city theme

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Also, new remix of Midna's Lament 2:38:17

March to Deliverance from Fire Emblem Echoes 3:09:13

After Burner (Climax Mix) returns 3:27:21

Planet Colors returns 3:48:25
Oh wow, this is the first time Twilight Princess got a remix.

an animal crossing wild world / city folk remix that was in villager's trailer video played. it's mostly the title screen with a bit of the city theme
oh is this a new remix? or the same Plaza/Title Theme remix from Smash 4?

Last edited:

bentendo222

Smash Apprentice
You can hear the F-Zero Medley a bit better in this match than the other matches that had it (finally no loud commentary)!
https://youtu.be/0SQQp3rsolo
I don't know if it's been established yet, but the second part of the medley is Port Town.

Last edited:

NessSaysOkay

Smash Apprentice
Ok I could be wrong but how come Fourside isn't on the list? There were videos of it as soon as E3, I assumed it meant people heard it in the demo. Also has anyone heard Onett/Winters from SSB4, I love that one and I hope it's back

bentendo222

Smash Apprentice
Ok I could be wrong but how come Fourside isn't on the list? There were videos of it as soon as E3, I assumed it meant people heard it in the demo. Also has anyone heard Onett/Winters from SSB4, I love that one and I hope it's back
Yeah, it's weird, there hasn't been matches on any of the Earthbound stages.

Last edited:

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
The current demo set up is set to random stages and it seems quite a lot of stages aren't set to pop up, notably Mother, Sonic and Final Fantasy, so it'll be awhile before we know about Mother or Sonic music.

Top Bottom