• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
Hello there! I've been working on this sheet for a while now, and decided to make an account to post it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...T9iODI23jvwAqJDd08J7XHpv3M/edit#gid=954702301

This sheet has every single song that has been confirmed for Ultimate, as well as the songs from Smash 4 and the MGS songs (In italics and blue). It also shows the nature of the song, being a remix or a rip, as well as the game of origin and the Smash game it came from. Using this, we're able to get an estimate of how many songs are left to be discovered, be they new remixes or rips. Feel free to add this to the post if you'd like!

(There are currently 139 spots left!)
Here are the songs where I can see that your spreadsheet differs from mine (mine is a mess and not as organized as yours or else I would just link it lol):

Smash series: Meta Crystal, Duel Zone, and Final Destination from Smash 64 are missing
Donkey Kong: The Map Page / Bonus Level and DK Jungle 1 Theme (Barrel Blast) from Brawl are missing
Zelda: The Great Sea from Brawl is missing. You seem to have listed the Tri Force Heroes title theme twice, and you have one too many TLOZ Overworld Themes as far as I can tell, in row 192.
Metroid: Planet Zebes from 64 is missing. Vs. Parasite Queen from Brawl is also missing, though that's likely cut in Ultimate.
Kirby: Checker Knights and Forest / Nature Area from Brawl are missing. Green Greens, Float Islands, Bubbly Clouds, and Mt. Dedede from the Dream Land GB stage on 3DS are missing. CROWNED from Ultimate is missing
Star Fox: The Corneria track from Melee has been renamed Star Fox Medley, so you have that one listed twice. I also don't know where the Corneria in row 290 comes from.
Pokemon: The Smash 4 version of Battle! (Wild Pokemon) (Diamond/Pearl) is missing. Lumiose City from 3DS is missing.
Earthbound: Humoresque of a Little Dog and You Call This a Utopia?! from Brawl are missing. Fourside from Melee is missing.
F-Zero: Silence (original) from Ultimate is missing.
Kid Icarus: Wrath of the Reset Bomb (original) and Dark Pit from 3DS are missing.
WarioWare: Mona Pizza (JP), Mike's Song, and Mike's Song (JP) from Brawl are missing.
Pikmin: Ai no Uta, Ai no Uta (French), and Tane no Uta from Brawl are missing.
Sonic: Scrap Brain Zone and Emerald Hill Zone from Brawl are missing.
Other: Mii Channel, Wii Shop Channel (original), Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi, and Charge! (Wii Play) from Brawl are missing.

Last edited:

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
Here are the songs where I can see that your spreadsheet differs from mine (mine is a mess and not as organized as yours or else I would just link it lol):

Smash series: Meta Crystal, Duel Zone, and Final Destination from Smash 64 are missing
Donkey Kong: The Map Page / Bonus Level and DK Jungle 1 Theme (Barrel Blast) from Brawl are missing
Zelda: The Great Sea from Brawl is missing. You seem to have listed the Tri Force Heroes title theme twice, and you have one too many TLOZ Overworld Themes as far as I can tell, in row 192.
Metroid: Planet Zebes from 64 is missing. Vs. Parasite Queen from Brawl is also missing, though that's likely cut in Ultimate.
Kirby: Checker Knights and Forest / Nature Area from Brawl are missing. Green Greens, Float Islands, Bubbly Clouds, and Mt. Dedede from the Dream Land GB stage on 3DS are missing. CROWNED from Ultimate is missing
Star Fox: The Corneria track from Melee has been renamed Star Fox Medley, so you have that one listed twice. I also don't know where the Corneria in row 290 comes from.
Pokemon: The Smash 4 version of Battle! (Wild Pokemon) (Diamond/Pearl) is missing. Lumiose City from 3DS is missing.
Earthbound: Humoresque of a Little Dog and You Call This a Utopia?! from Brawl are missing. Fourside from Melee is missing.
F-Zero: Silence (original) from Ultimate is missing.
Kid Icarus: Wrath of the Reset Bomb (original) and Dark Pit from 3DS are missing.
WarioWare: Mona Pizza (JP), Mike's Song, and Mike's Song (JP) from Brawl are missing.
Pikmin: Ai no Uta, Ai no Uta (French), and Tane no Uta from Brawl are missing.
Sonic: Scrap Brain Zone and Emerald Hill Zone from Brawl are missing.
Other: Mii Channel, Wii Shop Channel (original), Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi, and Charge! (Wii Play) from Brawl are missing.
Thanks!

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
checker knights was cut from ssb4 due to rights issues (the rights are owned by the composer, akira miyagawa) so i doubt it'll return for ultimate, or if it is back we won't see it in any demo footage

Last edited:

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
Hello there! I've been working on this sheet for a while now, and decided to make an account to post it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...T9iODI23jvwAqJDd08J7XHpv3M/edit#gid=954702301

This sheet has every single song that has been confirmed for Ultimate, as well as the songs from Smash 4 and the MGS songs (In italics and blue). It also shows the nature of the song, being a remix or a rip, as well as the game of origin and the Smash game it came from. Using this, we're able to get an estimate of how many songs are left to be discovered, be they new remixes or rips. Feel free to add this to the post if you'd like!

(There are currently 139 spots left!)
Alright, this is finally up to date. 108 spots left!

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
checker knights was cut from ssb4 due to rights issues (the rights are owned by the composer, akira miyagawa) so i doubt it'll return for ultimate, or if it is back we won't see it in any demo footage
RIP, that's one of the best Kirby songs that's been in Smash. Definitely way better than the other Air Ride ports.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Its really satisfying seeing our list continue to grow. This game's OST is really quite formidable. I am so excited to see the final soundtrack, listen to full versions of all of the new remixes, and meticulously create my personalized track lists for each stage when the game comes out.

I hope Nintendo will drop a full version of another remix again, like they did with Splattack.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
RIP, that's one of the best Kirby songs that's been in Smash. Definitely way better than the other Air Ride ports.
i'm pretty happy celestial valley is back, myself, i think it's a worthy successor. there's a lot of other great tracks they could bring in from air ride, i'm surprised they haven't touched any of the top ride tracks

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There's not much I can easily make out from Ally's channel, but here's what I was able to find:

The big new one is "Boss Battle 4: Samus Returns". I assume a port (potentially of this), though it's impossible to hear so I can't verify it.
Is Diggernaut the fourth boss?

No?

Okay, guess I go back to waiting for that song to be in Smash
Like "Torrid Zone" we can only make assumptions at the moment. The above linked song is most likely the correct song, as it is listed as the same thing in the in-game music gallery for Samus Returns, and it fits the most aesthetically for Norfair/Brinstar Depths.

That said, the music gallery has a very weird naming system (skipping several themes, including the actual 2nd boss encounter theme and incorrectly calling the Lower Norfair theme "area 2").

The actual 4th boss theme you find in game can be either Gamma Metroid or Vs Arachnus, and even then you could make the argument that Alpha Metroids are barely even considered bosses.

Looking back at the direct, it seems like there might be an additional Samus Returns song we don't know about too.
The obvious choices would be Vs Diggernaut as mentioned above, Surface of SR388, or Chozo Labs, though we might get a curve ball like we did with the Prime Hunters song in Smash 4 (Sakurai help us if it's another Blast Ball/Fed Force song before Metroid Prime 3 even gets a single track).

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
Finally got the "Original/Remix" section finished...

I really hope we get more Rhythm Heaven songs. The three we have so far are honestly... Well, I wouldn't say "Bottom of the Barrel", but sub-30th percentile.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I have an important question

Have we heard any Mario Kart songs on non-kart stages? I don't want the many Rainbow Roads limited to generic looking race tracks (ideally I'd have them on Rainbow Ride)

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
As far as I'm aware, Mario Kart songs have only been seen on Mario Kart stages, and Mario Kart stages have only been seen playing Mario Kart songs. That said, I think the same could be said for Luigi's Mansion, so I'm not sure that necessarily means anything.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
https://youtu.be/K20Hkn6YEgQ

Ice Ice Outpost from Mario Kart 8 is in!
I never got to hear this song all that much til now. So I looked it up and oh my god, it's beautiful. The violins and all...

EDIT: Oh since we're posting spreadsheets. Here is mine: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nDFk5B27KDGJCgty07BKUEXWGTBoJMFzSyaWZASwaw4

It's a checklist of Smash content in general along with what's confirmed for Ultimate. It's a bittt messy at the moment though. Been working on this on a daily basis since July

Last edited:

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I'm still not willing to give up hope on Bayonetta, considering it wouldn't make sense not to give her a bit more seeing as how see got the two new remix treatment that Street Fighter did during Smash 4's DLC as well as having the largest available listing of songs out of the three new universes introduced post game.
Darn right. Now that we know that the music count seen in 8.8 was not definitive (thanks Splatoon) I cannot imagine Bayonetta stagnating at 11.

Besides it would be a crime not to include The Greatest Jubilee or In the Choice between Good and Evil. Such magnificent tracks.

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
You know, I wonder whether the difference in Splatoon songs between the August and November Directs may be at least partly because the August Direct was showing the Moray Towers My Music menu and the November Direct was showing the Splatoon section of the sound test menu. As an example of what I mean, the Mario Maker stage has a song in My Music called Ground Theme: Super Mario Bros. Series (it was called Style Switch: Ground Theme on Wii U) where it just switches between each game's Ground Theme as the stage switches, but since that isn't actually a song it won't be in the sound test. Instead, you'll just find each of the four Ground Themes individually.

Because Now or Never plays on Moray Towers during the last 30 seconds in a timed match or during the last stock of a stock match, I don't think the four ported versions of that song will actually be available in My Music, they'll just play in every match dependent on which song came before it (e.g. if Muck Warfare is playing, the Off the Hook version of Now or Never will play at the end). Of course, subtracting those four songs gives you 22 instead of 23 like we saw in the August Direct so it doesn't fully explain the difference, but I don't think "they added three more songs in between Directs" tells the whole story either.

Last edited:

Wizardgeno

Smash Rookie
>Loosely confirmed
>Area 1-5 Torrid (Samus Returns)

Did a bit of digging, and I can confirm that it's a direct port. They updated My Music so that a triangle at the top right corner tells you if it's an Ultimate-focused remix (Colored Red), a past Smash remix (Colored Blue) or a port (Missing entirely)

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...345641877535/unknown.png?width=753&height=427

As shown, Area 1-5 Torrid doesn't have the triangle. Below will be an example using blue triangles

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...409827049492/unknown.png?width=764&height=427

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
>Loosely confirmed
>Area 1-5 Torrid (Samus Returns)

Did a bit of digging, and I can confirm that it's a direct port. They updated My Music so that a triangle at the top right corner tells you if it's an Ultimate-focused remix (Colored Red), a past Smash remix (Colored Blue) or a port (Missing entirely)

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...345641877535/unknown.png?width=753&height=427

As shown, Area 1-5 Torrid doesn't have the triangle. Below will be an example using blue triangles

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...409827049492/unknown.png?width=764&height=427
Sorry, I probably should have specified this - I listed it under "Loosely Confirmed" not because its unclear whether its new or ported, but due to the fact that (because of how songs from Samus Returns are titled in Smash) it is unclear what song from the soundtrack it is actually referring too. Same case with the boss theme.
There are some decent guesses, but until we actually hear the song in Smash we can't say for sure which song it actually is.

EDIT: Oh since we're posting spreadsheets. Here is mine: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nDFk5B27KDGJCgty07BKUEXWGTBoJMFzSyaWZASwaw4

It's a checklist of Smash content in general along with what's confirmed for Ultimate. It's a bittt messy at the moment though. Been working on this on a daily basis since July
This is great, very thorough, good job!

Last edited:

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Has anyone heard any new Wario songs that weren't in Brawl or SSB4 (whether it be ported from a game or a new remix)?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Has anyone heard any new Wario songs that weren't in Brawl or SSB4 (whether it be ported from a game or a new remix)?
Nothing yet afaik. Wario got the short end of the stick last game and it unfortuntely doesn't seem to be getting better.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Nothing yet afaik. Wario got the short end of the stick last game and it unfortuntely doesn't seem to be getting better.
Does Wario-Ware have much of a strong music library to use/remix for Smash? I'm only familiar with the Wario Land games.

Last edited:

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
Songs I want in Smash:

Final Battle (Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time)
The Ultimate Show
Brobot L-Type Battle
Electrodrome
Bowser's Castle: Main Courtyard
RoboBrood Battle
Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla
Nature's Navel
Vs. Boss (Star Allies)
Prayer Song To God
Prayer Song To God Ver. 2
Vs. Hyness (Unhooded)
Zero-Two & Miracle Matter Medley
Star Dream Medley
Robobot Kirby
Vs. Rival Gladion (Original)
Strong One (Masked Man)
Natural Killer Cyborg
Fate
Cumbersome Guys
MROB-6279M
Don't speak her name!
Battle: Greenhorne
Battle: Realm of the Fey
Battle: Peculia
Battle: New Lumos
Battle: Now's Our Chance!
Boss Battle 1
Battle: The Darkest Lord
Battle: The Sky Scraper
Inkoming!
Riptide Rupture
Broken Coral
The Girl From Inkopolis
Deluge Dirge
Nasty Majesty
Entropical
Chopscrewey!
Love Deterrence
Love Deterrence (MGSV)
Sins of The Father
I'm My Own Master Now
The Only Thing I Know For Real
Stains of Time
Red Sun
ARMS Main Theme
Spring Stadium
Scrapyard
Snake Park
DNA Lab
Sky Arena
Temple Grounds
Sparring Ring
[NAME REDACTED]
Digitoll
Battle (The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave)
Antenna Tower
Boss Battle (The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves)
Struck By The Rain
Lonely Storm
Packing Pests
Lockstep
Couldn't Wait For You
Beautiful One Day
Final Remix (3DS)
Samurai Slice 2 (Wii)
Samurai Slice 2 (3DS)
Lockstep
Super Tap Trial
Air Rally
Shoot 'Em Up 2
First Contact
Remix 9 (DS)

And a special R.I.P. to:

Unfinished Battle
Vision Reacts
Central Factory
Zanza
The God-Slaying Sword
NO.EX01
Wir fliegen
Black tar
Uncontrollable
In the forest
The way
The key we've lost
aBOreSSs
raTEoREkiSImeAra
Mor Ardain - Roaming the Wastes -
Bringer of Chaos! Ultimate
Song of Giga Rosa
Death Match With Torna
The Power of Jin
After Despair and Hope

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wait do we know that the Vampire Killer remix in OP is actually a new remix, it sounds pretty similar to the version from Castlevania Judgment

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Does Wario-Ware have much of a strong music library to use/remix for Smash? I'm only familiar with the Wario Land games.
Well, Warioware Gold have a collection of various songs and music from the past games. Music I'd like to see that are in WW Gold are, for example:
Body Rock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6BAEW2qDw (I'm sure a lot of people want this one)
Jimmy's Groove: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6M7vWF9vzE
Tomorrow Hill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QheKrDU1tqc
Wario de Mambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU7TpizCto
Stealth Turtles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=276S6nlMQOA (a remix of this one would be interesting)

Gold also have its own tracks of course:
Wario Deluxe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__yK_8AaQBU (would fit Gamer well)
18 x 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NomEbh1qTc (sadly it's probably too short)
And of course the main title: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1kgmh3SAs

The advantage of the Warioware Soundtrack and Stages is that it's so whacky that you can use almost everything and don't have to worry being too unfitting for the stage, especially Brawl's stage. And remember how Ashley's song changed in Brawl too.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Should I put the songs Crunchii uploaded onto my sheet?
Personally I'm just sticking with findings here and in the Smash Wiki. I can't tell if Crunchii is doing (very safe) guesses for some of the songs

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Songs I want in Smash:

Final Battle (Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time)
The Ultimate Show
Brobot L-Type Battle
Electrodrome
Bowser's Castle: Main Courtyard
RoboBrood Battle
Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla
Nature's Navel
Vs. Boss (Star Allies)
Prayer Song To God
Prayer Song To God Ver. 2
Vs. Hyness (Unhooded)
Zero-Two & Miracle Matter Medley
Star Dream Medley
Robobot Kirby
Vs. Rival Gladion (Original)
Strong One (Masked Man)
Natural Killer Cyborg
Fate
Cumbersome Guys
MROB-6279M
Don't speak her name!
Battle: Greenhorne
Battle: Realm of the Fey
Battle: Peculia
Battle: New Lumos
Battle: Now's Our Chance!
Boss Battle 1
Battle: The Darkest Lord
Battle: The Sky Scraper
Inkoming!
Riptide Rupture
Broken Coral
The Girl From Inkopolis
Deluge Dirge
Nasty Majesty
Entropical
Chopscrewey!
Love Deterrence
Love Deterrence (MGSV)
Sins of The Father
I'm My Own Master Now
The Only Thing I Know For Real
Stains of Time
Red Sun
ARMS Main Theme
Spring Stadium
Scrapyard
Snake Park
DNA Lab
Sky Arena
Temple Grounds
Sparring Ring
[NAME REDACTED]
Digitoll
Battle (The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave)
Antenna Tower
Boss Battle (The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves)
Struck By The Rain
Lonely Storm
Packing Pests
Lockstep
Couldn't Wait For You
Beautiful One Day
Final Remix (3DS)
Samurai Slice 2 (Wii)
Samurai Slice 2 (3DS)
Lockstep
Super Tap Trial
Air Rally
Shoot 'Em Up 2
First Contact
Remix 9 (DS)

And a special R.I.P. to:

Unfinished Battle
Vision Reacts
Central Factory
Zanza
The God-Slaying Sword
NO.EX01
Wir fliegen
Black tar
Uncontrollable
In the forest
The way
The key we've lost
aBOreSSs
raTEoREkiSImeAra
Mor Ardain - Roaming the Wastes -
Bringer of Chaos! Ultimate
Song of Giga Rosa
Death Match With Torna
The Power of Jin
After Despair and Hope
> Star Dream
> Prayer song to God
> The Ultimate Show
> Miitopia soundtrack

I see you are a person of great taste

Wizardgeno

Smash Rookie
Wait do we know that the Vampire Killer remix in OP is actually a new remix, it sounds pretty similar to the version from Castlevania Judgment
There are 2 versions of the song. One from Judgement, and one made specifically for Ultimate

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
the 8/8 direct says there are two versions of vampire killer and one's a new remix. the other is presumably from judgement since that's what they used in simon's trailer. you can tell the difference because the guitar in the new remix is a bit more muffled

Last edited:

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom