• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of characters in SSB4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman20

Smash Rookie
Here are the characters that are likely to come in SSB4.

Stewie Griffin

Naruto (Anime)

Ichigo (Bleach)

Master Chief (Halo 3)

Landmaster (SSBB Veteran)

Chuck Norris

Tingle (Because he's gay)

Megaman X

Zero (Megaman)

Darth Vader (Star Wars)

That sums it up for the likely list of characters in SSB4. Discuss if you have any questions.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
Thats not even valid, thats just dumb. Those characters aren't even in video games, (or at least some of them) A mod will lock this soon.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Likely? I think you mean they're characters you like.

Chuck Norris would be over powered, and i'm not even going to get into my deep hatred for Naruto :D (Not the series, just the character himself =,=)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Was this supposed to be funny?

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
the people have to have been in a video game and be fictional
also, chuck norris would be a stupid char in smash bros

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Thats not even valid, thats just dumb. Those characters aren't even in video games, (or at least some of them) A mod will lock this soon.
Stewie Griffin - PSP family guy game
Naruto (Anime) - Many Naruto games
Ichigo (Bleach) - Bleach games by Sega
Chuck Norris - A colecovision game.
Darth Vader (Star Wars) - Many games, including Soul Calibur.

Superman20

Smash Rookie
Stewie Griffin - PSP family guy game
Naruto (Anime) - Many Naruto games
Ichigo (Bleach) - Bleach games by Sega
Chuck Norris - A colecovision game.
Darth Vader (Star Wars) - Many games, including Soul Calibur.
Now I think all of you understand that these topics are legit. So why don't you noobs just shut up!

MirrorbladeZen

Smash Rookie
You my good sir, have the largest amount of ignorance I've seen to this day and fail to even apply simple logic towards your list. Let's get started from the top to the bottom shall we?

Stewie Griffin: No. Absolutely not. This character is based off of your own desires and, while appearing upon a Nintendo system before, has made no real large contribution towards Nintendo's fame. In fact, mostly all (if not ALL) of the games that incorporate Family Guy, Simpsons, or Futurama are horrid and a total waste of money and time. Stewie Griffin has no real connection to Nintendo other than the trashy games that has appeared on the Gamecube or whatever else. You will see that both of the Outsider characters in Brawl have been: 1.) On a Nintendo system, 2.) Very popular by the fans who have played said characters on the said system, 3.) Mainly 'cause they're related to Sakurai in some shape or manner.

Long story short, NO. Give me a valid reason why I should even consider this as a legitimate choice for the next Brawl.

Naruto (Anime): Now this is fairly legitimate, but not by much. If Sakurai manages to get Kishimoto's license to use Naruto for Brawl, it would be fine. The Clash of Ninja/Gekitou Ninja Taisen series were popular in Japan and decently in America, while the fourth installment for the Nihon saga was highly competative in the states. Personally, Naruto has a chance to get in...only if the fans truly wanted him (ohgod...). Do I want that loudmouth blonde to get in though?

No.

Ichigo (Bleach): If Bleach made a bigger splash on the Nintendo consoles (other than DS 2nd), this would be fine. It would take sheer, dumb luck for him to get in; and some fancy talking by Sakurai towards Kubo. Ichigo has an even lower chance to make it into the next Smash game, which means this was placed here due to YOUR own fantasy without even considering any sort of logic as to if he had a slight chance.

Master Chief (Halo 3): Unless Nintendo is all of a sudden gonna be partnering up with Microsoft characters, this is an almost zero percent chance of happening. MC is one of Xbox's iconic figures (much like how Mario is to Nintendo and Sonic to Sega,) and what doesn't help him is the fact that the good soldier has never appeared on a Nintendo console. He could be another Solid Snake type and appear out of no where, though Snake has a legitimate reason to being in, though again...MC should remain in Xbox land for now. Very low odds and no where near close to being absolute.

He'd be a fun surprise though.

Landmaster (SSBB Veteran): Now you're just being stupid. Why not say

Chuck Norris: Same reason as Stewie, just minus the Family Guy stuff. He has not even APPEARED in a Nintendo Video game to my memory (that is not homebrewed.)

Tingle (Because he's gay): Again, being stupid. Tingle has no physical attacks or offensive attributes that has been shown in ANY of the Legend of Zelda. If anything, he will stay as a background character or an Assist Trophy.

Megaman X: Unless you can talk Capcom into releasing the rights for him to Smash, this is a big no for the Blue Bomber. Sakurai even stated that he tried to get Mega into Brawl, but got a "DENIED" from the owners. I'll admit though, he'd be fun as h*** to play as, and if they chose the EXE version...there is an existing movelist from another game with that style (Onimusha Blade Warriors).

Final Verdict as of now: NO.

Zero (Megaman): Read above.

Darth Vader (Star Wars): Honestly, after seeing Soul Calibur IV do this, he's viable. Likely, perhaps. I don't know what Lucas Arts wants any more these days. Seems like they'll sell out their beloved characters to the highest bidder at any point in time.

Like you said before, you wanted an intelligent discussion. Let's go then. I have more data to show later to back this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom