• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

list of bug and issues

seanbb

Smash Cadet
- ness with special alt costume with in the smash mode have a dark eyes.
- Mr game & watch's Final smash have a problem in emerald zone hills
- when complete the classic mode, at the end appear only the Mario trophy.
- Roy and Mewtwo cannot appear as CPU in the classic mode
- ROB alt costume have two dx arms (already reported)
- Emissary of sub space is unselectable
- The 4^ event match requires the old version of "skyworld".

- Sometimes in the temple stage when other players are in the top area at dx the cpu players in the low section have a problems with their AI.
- Mewtwo and Roy's final smash is too powerful and can kill all other player at 0% of damage ratio.
- Mewtwo and Roy are overpowered. Roy's full charged B attack can kill all characters at 0% of damage ratio.
- when you select Giga Bowser as character, at the end of the match, in the select screen your selection is on meta knight instead bowser.
- When you enter in pause at onett stage the zoom is totally free, you can see under the map or the houses's insides .

This is my list of bug or issue. (for now)
sorry for my bad english.

Bye and congratulation for thisfantastic mod
I want post some screens but I cannot take them

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
1. Alt costume issues will be fixed whenever the next release is.
2. What is the problem with game and watch's final smash on green hill zone?
3. Intentional but we may look into reducing the damage or knockback of it later.
4. Finishing classic mode shows mario's trophy for every character as a workaround for what we did to have clones working.
5. Do you mean that roy and mewtwo do not show up as enemies in classic mode or that you cannot play as them in classic?
6. Alt costume issues will be fixed whenever the next release is.
7. Subspace Emissary redirects to training mode because there are numerous glitches in subspace.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
5. for about the same reason that they don't have trophies, unless they were able to program that among the random options that Classic Mode uses, I don't think Roy or Mewtwo will even be possible as Classic Mode opponents.

4. figure I aught to point this out: while Roy certainly doesn't have a trophy (though any artist feeling dedicated enough could certainly try to make one), mewtwo technically does have a trophy, it's just that it was acquired by an alternate means in regular brawl.

seanbb

Smash Cadet
Thanks for your replies.
5. Do you mean that roy and mewtwo do not show up as enemies in classic mode or that you cannot play as them in classic?
5. for about the same reason that they don't have trophies, unless they were able to program that among the random options that Classic Mode uses, I don't think Roy or Mewtwo will even be possible as Classic Mode opponents.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What is the problem with game and watch's final smash on green hill zone?
The Giant octopus cannot hit the enemies if them stay ground. especially in the DX part of this stage.

OT:
why you have reduced this stage? It was one of the best stage (especially for the rotating elements).
end OT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit
I've found a new error.
The 4^ event match requires the old version of "skyworld".

Last edited:
Top Bottom