• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of all aerials that can autocancel and/or act out of before landing

I speak Spanish too

Smash Journeyman
I was looking for just this data in a well organized place but couldn't find it anywhere so I was wondering if we could make this a community effort.

The criteria is pretty simple. List an aerial that can autocancel either from short hop and/or full hop. If it can autocancel, then see if you can act out before landing such as being able to jump, attack, airdodge, etc.

To make this less complicated, you don't need to buffer listing things such as double jump aerials or landing aerials from above full hop height as it's pretty intuitive. Let me give an example

Character Roy:
Move: Forward Air
Autocancel: Can autocancel from FH, can't not autocancel from SH
Act out of: Can be acted out of from SH with a double jump, or aerial, Can be acted out of FH as well

If we compile enough data I'll make a well organized chart.
Thanks for your contributions.

Nah

Smash Champion
You should be able to get the majority of this information from http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4 since it lists SH and FH times in frames, as well as gives the autocancel windows for aerials. It's just that the info's all on separate pages, so making a chart to have it all on one page is nice I guess. The "act out of bit" might not be readily apparently for the KH pages though.

But I'll start you with Robin's:

Character: :4robinf::4robinm:
Move: Fair, Uair, Bair, Nair
Autocancel: can autocancel from a SH (must be rising Uair/Bair/Nair, Fair will autocancel if you either do it rising or at the apex of the SH)
Act out of: jump (SH: Fair only, FH: all), aerials (all, FH only)

I think that Dair might autocancel out of a FH but why you'd wanna use Dair for anything other than Ignis or an off-stage spike is beyond me

Last edited:
Top Bottom