• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Ok so, I have quite the pathetic short story of sorts to share with you guys. I don't like it that much, but it is lulzy:

There was once a land of order and peace guarded by an order of Knights, brave warriors who not only had no fear of death, but even mocked and welcomed it. Honor was their pride, and although outsiders may have believed it otherwise, humility was the norm in their ranks. Many yearned to join their numbers and all of them were put to test. These newcomers had to prove their mettle in combat, their wisdom in public speakings, and their humility with sensible words. It was a long and feared trial designed to separate the men from the boys. While these warriors were harsh, they were also just and welcoming. All they expected was adherence to their codes at all times, and respect for their customs of old.

As is to be expected, not everyone managed to add to their numbers, and some even had the audacity to try to bypass the trials by calling on some favor from higher powers, claiming it to be their birthright, or attempting treachery in the trials. They misunderstood the purpose and intention of this holy order and instead of service, sought glory. As such, they tried to dazzle the Knights with vain untruths meant to twist the truth concerning their real prowess in combat. They believed this to be the way to earn the respect of the order, and eventually join their ranks. What they did not know though was the rigor with which the elder Knights assessed every newcomer, and the care that went into testing not only their combat skills, but also their intentions. In due time, truth would always come to light. Upon exposition, the would be deceivers reacted in two ways: they would act as offended and demand justice be done to the order for mistreating them and not respecting their alleged rights, or they would beg for forgiveness hoping to earn the good will of the people. While they may receive it from others, the Knights were slow to forgive, and even slower to forget.These traits along with the codes of their order brought them recognition across the land. Words, after all, are a deceiver's tools; action is the true language of the brave.

FSK

Smash Ace
Warning Received
@ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 You are a massive fool. Stop hiding behind the 3DS and get a Wii U so you can get wrecked. Instead of relying on cheap wins over people that haven't touched the 3DS version in months.

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
Ok so, I have quite the pathetic short story of sorts to share with you guys. I don't like it that much, but it is lulzy:

There was once a land of order and peace guarded by an order of Knights, brave warriors who not only had no fear of death, but even mocked and welcomed it. Honor was their pride, and although outsiders may have believed it otherwise, humility was the norm in their ranks. Many yearned to join their numbers and all of them were put to test. These newcomers had to prove their mettle in combat, their wisdom in public speakings, and their humility with sensible words. It was a long and feared trial designed to separate the men from the boys. While these warriors were harsh, they were also just and welcoming. All they expected was adherence to their codes at all times, and respect for their customs of old.

As is to be expected, not everyone managed to add to their numbers, and some even had the audacity to try to bypass the trials by calling on some favor from higher powers, claiming it to be their birthright, or attempting treachery in the trials. They misunderstood the purpose and intention of this holy order and instead of service, sought glory. As such, they tried to dazzle the Knights with vain untruths meant to twist the truth concerning their real prowess in combat. They believed this to be the way to earn the respect of the order, and eventually join their ranks. What they did not know though was the rigor with which the elder Knights assessed every newcomer, and the care that went into testing not only their combat skills, but also their intentions. In due time, truth would always come to light. Upon exposition, the would be deceivers reacted in two ways: they would act as offended and demand justice be done to the order for mistreating them and not respecting their alleged rights, or they would beg for forgiveness hoping to earn the good will of the people. While they may receive it from others, the Knights were slow to forgive, and even slower to forget.These traits along with the codes of their order brought them recognition across the land. Words, after all, are a deceiver's tools; action is the true language of the brave.
Lol, is this some prefiction about Zelda U's plot or something like that? (I really hope not)

Last edited:

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Okay, I seriously want a Zelda game where Link is a thief or has some Robin Hood-like background. I mean, dude's already wearing green! Link already robs everyone blind too! It'd be like Thief, Sly Cooper, sort of Deus Ex, and sort of Prince of Persia - Skyward Sword parkour's expanded. Link's already covered the chosen hero, blacksmith, rancher, fairy kid, sailor, train conductor, knight, and now he's like a hunter/archer for Zelda Wii U, so why not make him a charming thief in a future Zelda game?

Edit: And I sort of want people to react to Link breaking, stealing stuff just for ***** and giggles. :p
Well, the going rumor is still that Link was raised by the Gerudo tribe in Zelda U, so you just might get your wish. :)
I sometimes mourn for the lack of a facepalm emoticon...
You mean like this one? --> :facepalm:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight

I want in on the medieval theme!

And the Links shuttered, and at last they said:
“O fallen knight, it seems but little skill
To win with tools which have long since been dead.
Lay down your sword, forget that cheapish thrill.”

“Your own strength and power – forget and see
Yea, open your eyes lord, and forgot not treason
No: men of tricks and tools impress not me
Forget heresy, it’s courage’s season.

“Do say to all fine knights who liked you well,
‘Ah no! if only I had been sincere!’"
And then they left, and I could slowly tell
Of one who went and left us with a sneer.

Pfft never mind decasyllabic quatrains are ridiculous I can't get this to work.

How beautiful the new come in
Before they leave with bustling din!
Gone before they truly spell
That they main Link, and main him well.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163

I say we give him the proper Link boards punishment. He remains non-existent forever. What do you say?

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Guys... I took 4 out of 33+ (maybe 39) in a tournament yesterday. I also took 1 game from the first place, the best Luigi of the country. When the bracket is up, I will upload it.
My brother got me out of the bracket ...

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
Guys... I took 4 out of 33+ (maybe 39) in a tournament yesterday. I also took 1 game from the first place, the best Luigi of the country. When the bracket is up, I will upload it.
My brother got me out of the bracket ...
Damn son! Which luigi was it?

Last edited:
Insulting him does nothing. He's 12 for God's sake.

Edit: Oh wait, you're 15. That explains that.

Anyways, why not give him a lecture instead of just flat out insulting him?
Age is an excuse now? Some members of our community were all of thirteen when they signed up and joined our ranks.

Thirteen.

Simply being young doesn't automatically mean you have to be arrogant, destructive, and dishonest, and those things should not be accepted about little smokey-wokey just because 'oh, he's young'.

If you do not correct someone, they never learn.

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
Age is an excuse now? Some members of our community were all of thirteen when they signed up and joined our ranks.

Thirteen.

Simply being young doesn't automatically mean you have to be arrogant, destructive, and dishonest, and those things should not be accepted about little smokey-wokey just because 'oh, he's young'.

This. I know 30 year olds who act 13 and I know people who are 10 who definitely act with more maturity then them.

It is true that someone who is younger has not had as many life experiences and can find it harder to be mature but he has fought against us as a community over and over and has shown his maturity level to be much lower than that of this board.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015

Thirteen.

I wouldn't call directly insulting someone "correcting" them. I agree with you none the less however.

Last edited:

8MAN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FourOhFour
3DS FC
4871-4261-8409

If I recall correctly, wasn't there a time not so long ago where you were trying throw your weight around because you were 17 or something? Because I clearly remember that we established that age isn't a factor in becoming a respected member.

You could be a fetus for all I care, as long as you contributed useful information to the Link boards, you would have my respect.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
If I recall correctly, wasn't there a time not so long ago where you were trying throw your weight around because you were 17 or something? Because I clearly remember that we established that age isn't a factor in becoming a respected member.

You could be a fetus for all I care, as long as you contributed useful information to the Link boards, you would have my respect.
That's besides the point. My point was that directly insulting someone for doing something wrong doesn't help our case. Especially when who we're insulting is a kid that hasn't learned his way around yet.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
That's besides the point. My point was that directly insulting someone for doing something wrong doesn't help our case. Especially when who we're insulting is a kid that hasn't learned his way around yet.
I like a culture of vicious and violent criticism. It keeps people on their toes and substitutes for the lack of social pressure on forums. Only when a man attempts a mighty diatribe I get truly interested.

(Conversely, you can take this side: "Enjoying being insulting is a youthful corruption of power. You lose your taste for it when you realise how hard people try, how much they mind, and how long they remember". But that is about literary works: here people don't try hard, don't remember long and shouldn't mind much.)

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I like a culture of vicious and violent criticism. It keeps people on their toes and substitutes for the lack of social pressure on forums. Only when a man attempts a mighty diatribe I get truly interested.

(Conversely, you can take this side: "Enjoying being insulting is a youthful corruption of power. You lose your taste for it when you realise how hard people try, how much they mind, and how long they remember". But that is about literary works: here people don't try hard, don't remember long and should mind much.)
But there is a point where things get taken too far. By flat out insulting someone and being hateful towards them, you are making them hate you in return, which never ends well. This is what needs to be realized. This kind of environment is not friendly towards newcomers in the slightest. It's one thing to teach someone a lesson, and it's another thing to harass and bully them.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
But there is a point where things get taken too far. By flat out insulting someone and being hateful towards them, you are making them hate you in return, which never ends well. This is what needs to be realized. This kind of environment is not friendly towards newcomers in the slightest. It's one thing to teach someone a lesson, and it's another thing to harass and bully them.
An insult!1!!! How dare you!!1!11!! Pfft people are so boring with that nowadays, it used to be common. The business of reviewing was then pugnacious, people were out for blood. It was a sign of a healthy culture, because criticism was taken seriously.

In the days when American literature was showing its first vigorous growth, the native criticism was extraordinarily violent and even vicious; in the days when American literature swooned upon the tomb of the Puritan Kultur it became flaccid and childish. The typical critic of the first era was Poe, as the typical critic of the second was Howells. Poe carried on his critical jehads with such ferocity that he often got into law-suits, and sometimes ran no little risk of having his head cracked. He regarded literary questions as exigent and momentous. ... Literature always thrives best, in fact, in an atmosphere of hearty strife. Poe, surrounded by admiring professors, never challenged, never aroused to the emotions of revolt, would probably have written poetry indistinguishable from the hollow stuff of, say, Prof. Dr. George E. Woodberry. It took the persistent (and often grossly unfair and dishonorable) opposition of Griswold et al to stimulate him to his highest endeavors. He needed friends, true enough, but he also needed enemies.
Light only comes from heat. Let me share some wonderful specimens of more heated criticism, my favorite:

How should he, a serving man both by nature and function, an idiot by breeding, and a solicitor by presumption, ever come to know or feel within himself what the meaning is of gentle? At last, and in good hour, we come to his farewell, which is to be a concluding taste of his jabberment in law, the flashiest and the fustiest that ever corrupted in such an unswilled hogshead.
I rise to pay my small tribute to Dr. Harding. Setting aside a college professor or two and half a dozen dipsomaniacal newspaper reporters, he takes the first place in my Valhalla of literati. That is to say, he writes the worst English that I have ever encountered. It reminds me of a string of wet sponges; it reminds me of tattered washing on the line; it reminds me of stale bean-soup, of college yells, of dogs barking idiotically through endless nights. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm (I was about to write abscess!) of pish, and crawls insanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder and dash.
Nordau has, despite his varied reading and experience, a petty, provincial, even parochial mind; his soul lives up an alley, he is utterly without imagination. It is his priggish insolence, his filthy insults, leveled at men, living men, whose shoestrings he is not worthy to unlatch that I resent. This contemptible specimen has failed in everything he has undertaken. … This old woman scold … is absolutely without the saving grace of humor. … Nordau reminds me of those wicked little boys who scribble words on walls. … He always praises what is dead and what the world has stamped with the seal of approval. … Ah! Nordau, Nordau, du Schlemihl! You are very human after all; you only quote favorable authorities. … Nordau is a poser. … His pose is not the pose for beauty, but the pose for rottenness. He is a literary slop jar.
This book should be called 'The Dunghill', or something still more characteristically vile; for such an offensive heap of pestilential jargon has seldom come our way... readers will not wonder at the existence of this vile heap when learn that it was raked together from the common sewer of a weekly paper called the Examiner, and they who after that information can have any relish for the feculent garbage of blasphemy and scurrility, may sit down at the Round Table, and enjoy the same meal with the same appetite as the negroes in the West Indies eat dirt and filth.
It is not the passion of a mind struggling with misfortune, or the hopelessness of its desires, but of a mind preying upon itself, and disgusted with, or indifferent to all other things. There is nothing less poetical than this sort of unaccommodating selfishness. There is nothing more repulsive than this sort of ideal absorption of all the interests of others, of the good and ills of life, in the ruling passion and moody abstraction of a single mind, as if it would make itself the centre of the universe, and there was nothing worth cherishing but its intellectual diseases. It is like a cancer, eating into the heart of poetry. But still there is power; and power rivets attention and forces admiration.
I have much more, I love this stuff. I'm gonna play Ama now, I forgot to watch most of your videos sorry, I will soon when I have time again (not tomorrow sadly).

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
An insult!1!!! How dare you!!1!11!! Pfft people are so boring with that nowadays, it used to be common. The business of reviewing was then pugnacious, people were out for blood. It was a sign of a healthy culture, because criticism was taken seriously.

Light only comes from heat. Let me share some wonderful specimens of more heated criticism, my favorite:

I have much more, I love this stuff. I'm gonna play Ama now, I forgot to watch most of your videos sorry, I will soon when I have time again (not tomorrow sadly).
In this day and age, that way of handeling things is not optimal. You're just making them hate you and scaring off newcomers that might've been watching. Why would anyone outside of our familiars want to join us after witnessing such a scandal? Those are admittedly some pretty good reads though. I wish everyone typed that way.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
In this day and age, that way of handeling things is not optimal. You're just making them hate you and scaring off newcomers that might've been watching. Why would anyone outside of our familiars want to join us after witnessing such a scandal? Those are admittedly some pretty good reads though. I wish everyone typed that way.
Why don't we ask @ ama99 ama99 , who we got to flame himself and actually flamed pretty hard? Or @ DUKEL DUKEL , @DJTHED, @ Zerker Zerker and other who joined recently even after seeing us being us? Oh, it must be because we never flamed them (with the exception of ama) because they never broke a rule. They came in read the rules, observed them, and instead of finding a breeding ground for hatred found a welcoming and nurturing culture of respect and camaraderie. Have you gone and checked other boards? Not how warm and fuzzy they are, but how productive? How easy are their boards to navigate? To find information?

People dislike us because we're harsh, have little tolerance for complacency, value hard work, and expect people to pull their own weight. We don't hand out compliments lightly, make people earn respect, care little for outsiders, and straight up tell you that you aren't special. Know who else is like that? Real life, the world, your job, your future boss.

I have only two things to say to you DD. One is if you don't like it you can either suck it up or leave, because we're not changing a system that works and producing results (good tournament players, not mediocre wifi warriors). And two, smokebomb is actually 15, not 12. He said so, and just check his birthday and consider that when he created the account he was 12. He is the same age as Ama, and just a year or two younger than you.

Also, I find it ironical that you not only praise the writing produced by the same criticism you're now attacking, but actually wish that everyone would write like that. You do realize that without the harsh environment those writings would be mediocre rather than good, right? They are what they are because they had to be. Anything less wasn't tolerated.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Why don't we ask @ ama99 ama99 , who we got to flame himself and actually flamed pretty hard? Or @ DUKEL DUKEL , @DJTHED, @ Zerker Zerker and other who joined recently even after seeing us being us? Oh, it must be because we never flamed them (with the exception of ama) because they never broke a rule. They came in read the rules, observed them, and instead of finding a breeding ground for hatred found a welcoming and nurturing culture of respect and camaraderie. Have you gone and checked other boards? Not how warm and fuzzy they are, but how productive? How easy are their boards to navigate? To find information?

People dislike us because we're harsh, have little tolerance for complacency, value hard work, and expect people to pull their own weight. We don't hand out compliments lightly, make people earn respect, care little for outsiders, and straight up tell you that you aren't special. Know who else is like that? Real life, the world, your job, your future boss.

I have only two things to say to you DD. One is if you don't like it you can either suck it up or leave, because we're not changing a system that works and producing results (good tournament players, not mediocre wifi warriors). And two, smokebomb is actually 15, not 12. He said so, and just check his birthday and consider that when he created the account he was 12. He is the same age as Ama, and just a year or two younger than you.

Also, I find it ironical that you not only praise the writing produced by the same criticism you're now attacking, but actually wish that everyone would write like that. You do realize that without the harsh environment those writings would be mediocre rather than good, right? They are what they are because they had to be. Anything less wasn't tolerated.
Because they are the minority. I'm not asking anything here. I'm stating that there is a difference in teaching someone a lesson and needlessly bullying and harassing them.

But thank you for filling me in on his age. Let's end it here.

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman

First of all, he's 15. That's the exact same age as me.

I'm not insulting him, I'm simply stating my opinion of him. Everything he has shown of his demeanor so far has lead me to believe that he is indeed pathetic, and he has done NOTHING to prove me wrong of my assumption,

More importantly, age has nothing to do with any of this. Especially on a message board. When I first posted on this boards I got 3 responses filled with nothing but insults and flames. I was even trolled to flame my own alternate account! Did that prevent me from leaving these boards? No.

If anyone is scared off by a couple of people insulting them on a ****ing online message board about a Nintendo video game? They surely will not have what it takes to be successful in life. Much less to be allowed wield the Triforce of Courage.

Also, I find it odd that you continue to bring up age as a excuse, whether it's about your age or the age of @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 .

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
@ Dumbfire Dumbfire : I don't suppose you have any quotes like that from eulogies do you?
Why yes, post-death assaults are always the best! Here's a very self-aware one:
It is the national custom to sentimentalize the dead, as it is to sentimentalize men about to be hanged. Perhaps I fall into that weakness here. The Bryan I shall remember is the Bryan of his last weeks on earth -- broken, furious, and infinitely pathetic. It was impossible to meet his hatred with hatred to match it. ... Bryan was a vulgar and common man, a cad undiluted. He was ignorant, bigoted, self-seeking, blatant and dishonest. His career brought him into contact with the first men of his time; he preferred the company of rustic ignoramuses. It was hard to believe, watching him at Dayton, that he had traveled, that he had been received in civilized societies, that he had been a high officer of state. He seemed only a poor clod like those around him, deluded by a childish theology, full of an almost pathological hatred of all learning, all human dignity, all beauty, all fine and noble things. He was a peasant come home to the dung-pile. Imagine a gentleman, and you have imagined everything that he was not.

The job before democracy is to get rid of such canaille. If it fails, they will devour it.
Classic Hemingway takedown:
A significant feature of modern American literature is the inability of many of the writers to get beyond the world of their adolescence and youth, so as to add to it and develop it. ... In these observations we are aware that we have involuntarily drawn almost a portrait of Ernest Hemingway. Hemingway was our contemporary, and he met his death when he was still young, yet, precisely because of the infantile and precocious state of arrested development we have just described, his work as regards our time is as discounted and anachronistic as any ... But—once again following the tradition of modern American literature—he was incapable of developing or adding anything of value to his early, naïve nihilism. So it truly can be said of him that he died as he had lived.
Something old:
Adonais is an elegy after the manner of Moschus, on a foolish young man, who, after writing some volumes of very weak, and, in the greater part, of very indecent poetry, died some time since of a consumption: the breaking down of an infirm constitution having, in all probability, been accelerated by the discardinghis neckcloth, a practice of the cockney poets, who look upon it as essential to genius, inasmuch as neither Michael Angelo, Raphael nor Tasso are supposed to have worn those antispiritual incumbrances. ... But death, even the death of the radically presumptuous profligate, is a serious thing; and as we believe that Keats was made presumptuous chiefly by the treacherous puffing of his cockney fellow gossips, and profligate in his poems merely to make them saleable, we regret that he did not live long enough to acquire common sense, and abjure the pestilent and perfidious gang who betrayed his weakness to the grave, and are now panegyrising his memory into contempt. For what is the praise of the cockneys but disgrace, or what honourable inscription can be placed over the dead by the hands of notorious libellers, exiled adulterers, and avowed atheists.
And you have to love this one:
Richard Nixon is gone now, and I am poorer for it. He was the real thing -- a political monster straight out of Grendel and a very dangerous enemy. He could shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time. He lied to his friends and betrayed the trust of his family. ... If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin. ... Let there be no mistake in the history books about that. Richard Nixon was an evil man -- evil in a way that only those who believe in the physical reality of the Devil can understand it. He was utterly without ethics or morals or any bedrock sense of decency. Nobody trusted him -- except maybe the Stalinist Chinese, and honest historians will remember him mainly as a rat who kept scrambling to get back on the ship.

Last edited:

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
I actually prefer the way things are around here, tbh. Our boards are as accepting as they need to be, and harsh enough to encourage better playing.

Anyway I was watching some Apex footage and saw something interesting. In the KirinBlaze vs DJ Relly match, we see just how poor Link's grab is (and how stupid Sonic's fsmash is). Seriously, look at this.
Edit: As to why the grab whiffs, if you look at frame 23, you see that sonic's fsmash causes him to lean back on the buildup, putting his hurtboxes outside of Link's grab range (but only just). In other words, DJ Relly input the fsmash at the perfect moment for him to 1: dodge Link's grab within about a 3-5 frame window and 2: immediately punish the grab, which 3: makes Sonic's fsmash look like it reaches further than it does.

So after actually looking at it frame by frame, things make a little more sense and everything doesn't look as dumb. In realtime though, Sonic's fsmash looks broken as f***.

Last edited:

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Damn son! Which luigi was it?
Luigi player is called 'Tales'... He can even get some good things against Zero (I remember he took one or two games against Zero in the final of the 3ds tournament the last year in my city... i never played 3ds btw).
Here is the bracket with the chars used:
1: OZN|Tales - Luigi
2: OZN|Zeta - Mario
3: LGL|Satoshi Sora - C. Falcon
4: TLT|Drigo Toes - Link
5: OZN|Kross - Ness/Pikachu
5: OZN|Sho - Rosalina/Mii
7: OZN|Latah - Rob
7: OZN|Fer - Sheik
9: Meyneth
9: B2G|Bratu
9: B2G|Rod - Villager
9: Mark
13: B2G|Brew
13: OZN|KanT - Luigi/Mario
13: B2G|Spectrol
13: OZN|Ivy - Rosalina/Sonic
17: Fainal - Fox
17: OZN|Pipeshu - Pikachu
17: MKM
17: LGL|GCO|Etulf - C. Falcon/Sheik
17: Felo
17: OZN|Zeke
17: SoD|Fss!
17: B2G|Renja-Z
25: Flat
25: B2G|Neutral
25: Negro
25: Lukaso
25: Megas
25: DIEGATO
25: Exe
25: DkC|Lubet - Link (i think)
33: Linkglow - Link
33: Sebah
33: B2G|Chrono - Sheik/ZSS
33: Sebax

Last edited:

LozNerd

Smash Apprentice
Sigh...so many fellow LoZ fans :sadeyes: it makes me so happy (tear). By the way guys, I need a new LoZ game pronto, which one should I get? The ones I haven't played are 1: LoZ 2: LoZ AoL 3: LoZ LA, I have played all others except FS, thoughts?

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Because they are the minority. I'm not asking anything here. I'm stating that there is a difference in teaching someone a lesson and needlessly bullying and harassing them.

But thank you for filling me in on his age. Let's end it here.
Show me one instance, one, where someone was flamed needlessly. And one, just one when someone came here asking for help while observing the rules and was rejected. Show me one, ONE instance of me flaming in the Q&A thread, where I am more active other than here in social. Back up your words with evidence or be silent. We are here to work and learn how to play Link competitively, not to perpetuate the deceit that every person is a unique snowflake.

Sigh...so many fellow LoZ fans :sadeyes: it makes me so happy (tear). By the way guys, I need a new LoZ game pronto, which one should I get? The ones I haven't played are 1: LoZ 2: LoZ AoL 3: LoZ LA, I have played all others except FS, thoughts?
Link's Awakening, do eet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom