• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Finally going back to home sweet Seattle! Canada is such a interesting place being a 14 year old I could not enter in a smash tournament that was a 400 moneys (dollars) which i could have used to by the pit amiibo and a New phone. on the plane i have time to chill out and practice on some CPUs to hone my skills. quick question who would win a death battle Link or Pit?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT put not all angels are good like dark pit therefor making that comment invalid,
Eh, Dark Pit is an interesting case.

I'm not sure if I'm up to a battle right now. Thanks for the offer, though.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Tch, I have absolutely no respect for any Diddy scrub. I mean, that's just about as low as being a Gay main.

... no offense @ The Merc The Merc .
Uh, no taken?

You do realise that I don't main gay anymore (brawl not included)
Diddy's a pain but at least he's nowhere near how bad some characters were in Brawl like MK.

@ The Merc The Merc IDK if you saw this in my previous post but 'Hoo Haw' came from the DKC TV show's theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTGMS3jDxV0
Okay. Thanks :)

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Wait, what just happened here? Did we get overrun by prepubescent children?

I think it's high time for the summoning ritual again.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Shin has a place for these children in his shed, but he is no longer with us. He better be nailing his co-worker, at the very least..

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Shin has a place for these children in his shed, but he is no longer with us. He better be nailing his co-worker, at the very least..
His spirit is always with us, and in the absence of his physical presence then it falls upon us to honor his legacy.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I hope these "prepubescent children" you speak of don't include me.

I don't wanna get paddled. :(

...Also, in case some of you haven't heard already, Zelda U got delayed.
:(

Last edited:

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
HELP THIS AIRPORT IS MISERABLE BARLEY HERE PLAYS SMASH AND IF THEY HAVE THEY SUCK AND THEY GET SALTY CAUSE THEY 'LOST TO A KID' AND MY PARENTS WONT LET ME BY ANY SNACKS WHILE THERE EATING DORITOS IN FRONT OF MY F**KING FACE!

also i knew zelda wii u would get delayed for some reason.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
HELP THIS AIRPORT IS MISERABLE BARLEY HERE PLAYS SMASH AND IF THEY HAVE THEY SUCK AND THEY GET SALTY CAUSE THEY 'LOST TO A KID' AND MY PARENTS WONT LET ME BY ANY SNACKS WHILE THERE EATING DORITOS IN FRONT OF MY F**KING FACE!

also i knew zelda wii u would get delayed for some reason.

Don't post in all caps. It's considered bad forum etiquette and it's annoying as hell, specially when you say nonsensical crap like what you did. Seriously, don't make it a habit. And work on actually posting with decent grammar and punctuation so your ideas are easier to follow, or else you'll just get ignored by everyone.

What happen to Shin?

Life happened.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Yes, I know. You still mained Gay at one point though, correct?
That be true, aye. But now a days I am finding (at least in Smash 4) :4link: to be the slightly superior Link.

I think it's high time for the summoning ritual again.
You think this is bad, just go to the Robin social thread and have a look at one page. 90% of the time it's just random crap that makes no sense XD.

Also, i hope that you are not referring to me Elessar.

...Also, in case some of you haven't heard already, Zelda U got delayed.
:(

Well, hopeful in the end we will get the best Zelda game possible and I hope at least we here some more news about it at E3.

Don't post in all caps. It's considered bad forum etiquette and it's annoying as hell, specially when you say nonsensical crap like what you did. Seriously, don't make it a habit. And work on actually posting with decent grammar and punctuation so your ideas are easier to follow, or else you'll just get ignored by everyone.
What about we you are expressing how angry you are at something?

Serac

Smash Cadet
Well I wasn't expecting this Zelda to come out this year anyway, with MH4, Smash, XenobladeX and probably the new Fire Emblem, this is gonna be a good year for me, so I hope they spend time adding side quests and other bonuses to the game.

Someone must've bled into the center of a pentagram. I feel so awake. So fresh.

Now then, what in the name of all that is sour and unholy is going on in my ****ing social thread?

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Warning Received

Life happened.
http://23.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvhkvwh5GB1qzf94so1_400.gif

@ The Merc The Merc elessar is just salty from losing to a gay in for glory. She may even bemad cause she hates cool people.

@ Elessar Elessar SHUT UP YOU CRAPPY LINK MAIN.

@ The Merc The Merc elessar is just salty from losing to a gay in for glory. She may even bemad cause she hates cool people.
DO you guys know a link player named Anthony latney? I am friends with a crap ton of link players. anyway he is VERY good and is able to read very well with link. He is how i train to fight the link community and is my mentor along with Izaw. anyway I will be back on the wii u in 5 days to battle him and maybe you guys.

DO you guys know a link player named Anthony latney? I am friends with a crap ton of link players. anyway he is VERY good and is able to read very well with link. He is how i train to fight the link community and is my mentor along with Izaw. anyway I will be back on the wii u in 5 days to battle him and maybe you guys.
Darn i double posted again. i thought i put edit but i put reply instead. my brain is not functioning right thanks to this air port. Oh well the infraction will not kill me and I do not really care so I will be on my way to my 3DS to practice. love you guys as friends peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this thread so... Young? I've seen leaves less green. Let's start with smokebomb. He looks young and full of enthusiasm. I hate enthusiasm.

It's been a while since I got to do this. I think it'll be fun.

I tried to come up with a clever way to emphasize how stupid this part of your post is, and I realized I was trying to do amputation surgery with a pair of tweezers and a butter knife. Sometimes you just need to bring out the saw.

This part of your post is bad. It's poorly typed, poorly articulated, and juvenile. Worse, doesn't even have the benefit of being clever. When you're disrespecting us, use some effort.

We won't recognize him by his name, what's his tag? Why do we care? Your other 'mentor' is an ego on legs who thrives on attention garnered through youtube rather than tournament showings. Being an Izawmbie is fine, but do it quietly please.

Darn i double posted again.
Don't. Do that.

i thought i put edit but i put reply instead. my brain is not functioning right thanks to this air port. Oh well the infraction will not kill me and I do not really care so I will be on my way to my 3DS to practice. love you guys as friends peace.
How oddly specific. A little insecure, are we? Uncle Shin loves you too. Come sit in my lap.

Last edited:

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
How oddly specific. A little insecure, are we? Uncle Shin loves you too. Come sit in my lap.
There are times when I consider it both an honor and my eternal burden being the Light that contrasts the Darkness in the pit of thy soul...
Someone must've bled into the center of a pentagram. I feel so awake. So fresh.
But there are other times when the Light must pray in vain for it's own mercy. Perhaps you allow me to remain as I am merely to give hope to newbies before dashing it to the ground to revel in their demise. I cannot say for certain why, but if I am to be the Light that one day liberates the souls of the inhibited, I should ask thee not curse them too greatly, for I fear it is beyond my ability to match your Dark might on even terms.

Please be gentle with the youngins Uncle Shin, they are not yet prepared for what awaits in thy "unhallowed" will.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm tired :/ Insomnia sucks. I can't sleep but am really tired.

Last edited:

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
Is this still the thread where we introduce ourselves or am I just not seeing many introductions because there aren't that many Link mains? I'm just gonna do what the Navi thread told me to do and introduce myself.

Hey all. Been a casual Link since Smash 64, but I came across a weekly Smash meet-up by chance 3 weeks ago and have been really improving my gameplay in Smash 4 - I'm already finding myself beating the people I had previously found unbeatable. The people there are super helpful and friendly so naturally they all led me to SmashBoards. After a week of lurking, and after noticing that there are people who share my resentment towards Gay, I finally decided to make an account.

Before any of you comment on my all caps tag, shhh. It's only because Dukel looks like Duke(capital i), and DukeL looks (and sounds) super idiotic that it is this way. I probably hate it more than you do.

I'm tired :/ Insomnia sucks. I can't sleep but am really tired.
Exactly why I'm still up at 6:30 in the morning.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is this still the thread where we introduce ourselves or am I just not seeing many introductions because there aren't that many Link mains? I'm just gonna do what the Navi thread told me to do and introduce myself.

Hey all. Been a casual Link since Smash 64, but I came across a weekly Smash meet-up by chance 3 weeks ago and have been really improving my gameplay in Smash 4 - I'm already finding myself beating the people I had previously found unbeatable. The people there are super helpful and friendly so naturally they all led me to SmashBoards. After a week of lurking, and after noticing that there are people who share my resentment towards Gay, I finally decided to make an account.

Before any of you comment on my all caps tag, shhh. It's only because Dukel looks like Duke(capital i), and DukeL looks (and sounds) super idiotic that it is this way. I probably hate it more than you do.

Why is your user name in all caps??

Gay

Last edited:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer

Let's see. Evidence that stickied threads have in fact been read (tick). Not making an introductory thread (tick). Link main since 64 (tick). Interested in improving self (tick). Lurking first (tick). Resentment toward Toon (tick). Using correct Link jargon in your first post (tick). Over emphasis on own name... well I guess I'm in no position to judge. I think you'll be just fine. Stay out of Shin's shed, avoid falling into the cucoo pit, and don't stab Lozjam - he's a harmless reincarnation of Ganondorf that we have befriended. I do apologise for the recent infestation of kids; just try to ignore them.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do apologise for the recent infestation of kids; just try to ignore them.
If only they made Legend of Zelda like Game of Thrones; then we wouldn't be having kids coming in here.....though instead of naivly unaware 13 year olds, we would have overly-horny 13-year olds so maybe that might actually be worse. We would also get a new Zelda game every 10 years if Martin was to create them. Also, Link and Zelda would obviously be Lannisters and be getting it on in every dungeon they go into.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
If only they made Legend of Zelda like Game of Thrones; then we wouldn't be having kids coming in here.....though instead of naivly unaware 13 year olds, we would have overly-horny 13-year olds so maybe that might actually be worse. We would also get a new Zelda game every 10 years if Martin was to create them. Also, Link and Zelda would obviously be Lannisters and be getting it on in every dungeon they go into.
Nah man. Link would just get captured by some mini-boss who would cut off his sword hand, and that would be the end of the game.
Let's see. Sheik would be blinded. Ganondorf would get stabbed by a poisoned spear and die or would die from an infection made by a small wound. What else...

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Nah man. Link would just get captured by some mini-boss who would cut off his sword hand, and that would be the end of the game.
He would have to wield his sword and shield with his left hand...and his hookshot...and hero's bow....and gale boomerang.....and skull hammer....and big gorons sword.....and ocarina

Yeah, he would be screwed.

Top Bottom