• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lime Fury and Dark Shy Presenting: The Final Smash

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
Lime Lex and Darkshy, I am definitely coming to this tourn3y, and i've definitely got and bunch of stuff i can bring to help out and ****, I'm like 5 min away from you guys so let me know if you need any help.

Also, set a f***in date, and location pleez!!!

~Kevin~

Its hard to be humble when you're as great as I am

darkshy

Smash Ace
The tourney is most likely going to be canceled. Me or Lime don't have the time at all right now. I wish there was a way for us to rearrange this, but there's just no way. Sorry for the let down guys.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
The tourney is most likely going to be canceled. Me or Lime don't have the time at all right now. I wish there was a way for us to rearrange this, but there's just no way. Sorry for the let down guys.
Nice, and don't worry brawl got delayed so if you could make another one during that time, it'd be great/

Top Bottom