• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LIMBO: Wizzrobe's Paycheck - FL's New Project M-Only Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Now that housing GA is resolved next problem

Who is bringing setups?! I got one wii with PM and I know action B will bring one. I want to have at least 10 setups. TVs aren't a problem I am bringing 7 of them myself.

If anyone has problems setting it up let me know. I don't own brawl I run PM off a $5 2GB SD card and a $7 8GB usb stick which I found at walgreens. I bought that game already and threw it out the window never thought i'd need it again. So no way I was gonna buy it.
I better get 5 bucks off in singles if I bring my full set up...
will be helping you with installing P:M though!

Zoro

Smash Champion
It's been way too long since I've seen people, and even longer since I've been to a tournament.
I'm going to see if I can work this out.
Hope you make it man!
Me and Hbox are taking teams... that is all lol.

I posted just to subscribe lol

Hopefully people will be clean at this.
What happened to lack of interest? I'm glad to hear it though. Just convince Eric and Brian to come now.

So GA may just talk us (The middle TN smash group) into coming with them.

Awesome news man, we'd love to have more OOS. Get in contact with Eikelmann if you need housing. He lives right next to the venue (well he used to if he doesn't now)

If anyone else at all needs housing from this, in state or out of state, call/text me at 813 732 7447. Ask for Ian.
Thank you bro, I appreciate you offering to house. It'll definitely help a lot

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
No, everyone is bad. People like to theorycraft, but, I'm positive that nothing stupid will come of it. It's just slightly helpful in specific situations.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
A 2-3 frame buffer helps with tech skill a little bit in some places. The PMBR has no official stance on the legality of it as they left it entirely up to the tournament organizer.

On the subject of setups, I definitely have one to bring but it's dependent on getting the laser repaired. I ordered a triwing, but I don't think it'll come in time. If someone has a triwing, I already have the part and we can take care of it there.

Zoro

Smash Champion
A 2-3 frame buffer helps with tech skill a little bit in some places. The PMBR has no official stance on the legality of it as they left it entirely up to the tournament organizer.

On the subject of setups, I definitely have one to bring but it's dependent on getting the laser repaired. I ordered a triwing, but I don't think it'll come in time. If someone has a triwing, I already have the part and we can take care of it there.
I got a Tri-Wing remind me the day before

Zoro

Smash Champion
This is tomorrow

Remember to bring cash I wont take cards.

Also we are eliminating group 5 for this particular event just because it sucks. You can mutually agree to use it but why would you.

Doors open at 11 come early if you want your door fee waived for PM setups. I can only give out a few.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
It's probably hard to forget since it's right above your post, but dat tri wing; bring it.

For whatever reason, my Wii decided to read discs again. However, it sounds like a dying animal and I'd still like to replace the part just in case a DRE pops up in the middle of the tournament and ends a match and destroys the momentum.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to this; I should have a setup of project m with me, but I won't be able to get there till after doubles has started. :c
Somebodys play doubles friendlies with me later.
Glad to see that this tournament will probably have a good tournout

McNinja

Smash Ace
So I've come to the conclusion that Wizzrobe is the ONLY person that can play Sonic. Nobody else has the raw talent that Wizzy has with this character. It just comes so natural to him it's ridiculous.

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So I've come to the conclusion that Wizzrobe is the ONLY person that can play Sonic. Nobody else has the raw talent that Wizzy has with this character. It just comes so natural to him it's ridiculous.

:phone:
Forward has been doing the same thing in Arizona with Sonic, last I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom