• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Like Watching Project M? These Are The Streams You Should Pay Attention To

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
The Project M Official Website has created a 'Streaming' tab, that gives viewers access to every stream featuring the game on Twitch.tv at that time. To commemorate this new page, we have compiled a list of some of the best Project M streams. Each stream highlighted showcases high-level tournament play, pro players, well-known community members, or a combination of the three.

"You can now find a handy list of all the current Project M streams on Twitch simply by visiting the Streams tab. Quickly check at a glance who's live, and how many people are checking them out, then mouse over for more information. Wanna get your stream listed? Simply list your game as Project M on Twitch and go live!"

NOTE - ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST). Make sure to figure out the time for your own time zone.

VGBootcamp - twitch.tv/VGbootcamp
Baltimore, MD - Click here for YouTube uploads

VGBootcamp, run by GimR, is one of the most well-known Smash streams. VGBC constantly travels for regional tournaments, recently streaming Northeastern Smash Attack 2 in Boston, MA, The Next Episode in Oakland, CA and Civil War 6 in Richmond, VA. All of these tournaments are available to watch on YouTube.

VGBC also streams the 'Smash @ Xanadu' Project M weekly on Tuesdays, starting at 7:00 PM. Notable players include JCeasar (ROB), Map Mark (Sonic), Pink Fresh (Lucas), Boss (Various), Chillin (Wolf), ChuDat (Kirby), Squeak (Metaknight) and many more. This is an incredibly competitive weekly, so don't be afraid to spend your entire Tuesday evening on it - there will be some excellent matches, guaranteed.

Windy City Smash - twitch.tv/WindyCitySmash
Chicago, IL - Click here for YouTube uploads

Windy City Smash hosts the weekly Wavedash Wednesdays on (you guessed it) Wednesday evenings, starting at 8:30 PM. This stream also hosts the EXPosure series monthly, the next of which will be happening on April 26th. Notable players include Rat (Wolf), Oro?!? (ZSS), Lazarond (Link), DarkAtma (Sheik), Ripple (DDD) and more.

Game Underground - twitch.tv/GameUnderground
Framingham, MA - Click here for YouTube uploads

Game Undergound hosts Smashing Grounds, a Project M weekly that happens on Thursdays starting at 7:00 PM. Hosted by Game Underground, this is routinely the one of the largest PM weeklies, and is host to some less-represented characters. Notable players include Poob (Donkey Kong), The NZA (Ness), Sora (Various), The Derrit (Ivysaur), Mr. Lemon (Various), Wolf (Link), Roman (Captain Falcon), and Spaz (Lucas) with occasional appearances from Liquid'KDJ and CT|EMP Mew2King. This weekend, the first monthly Smashing Grounds will be streamed all Saturday - be sure to check it out.
A hype video from Smashing Grounds

AZprojectmelee - twitch.tv/AZprojectmelee
AZ - Click here for YouTube uploads

Arizona PM hosts a biweekly every other Saturday (4/5, 4/19, onward) that streams from 3:00 PM. With several big names that have placed well regionally and nationally, you are sure to see some excellent matches here. Notable players include Axe (Pikachu), Neon (Lucas), Nazo (Sonic), and K9 (Metaknight). Bonus: teams are also streamed!

CLASH Tournaments - http://www.twitch.tv/CLASHtournaments
Red Bank, NJ - Click here for YouTube uploads

CLASH Tournaments hosts a biweekly every other Sunday (4/6, 4/20, onward) called Super Smash Sundays. Unlike the other tournaments on this list, this streams every Smash game; however, CLASH also streams many large regional Project M tournaments such as the upcoming SKTAR 3. To follow what major they will be at next, take a look at their streaming schedule!

Community Member Streams

The streams listed below are all hosted by notable members of the community. While content may not be on a set schedule, these streamers often host smashfests with pro players, training sessions, Q&As, and more. These streams are often announced over social media. Support these great community figures!

Liquid'KoreanDJ
Liquid'Ken
Crs.Chillin
TKBreezy
D1
CT Zero
JCaesar (Thursdays 6-11 PM)
Mew2King

Now get out there and watch some Project M! Are there any high quality streams that have been overlooked? Let us know in the comments - we will be listening!

The Derrit enjoys watching Xanadu and playing (sometimes) at Smashing Grounds. He hopes you didn't notice his enormous self-call. You can follow him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Last edited:

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
This is awesome. Good stuff on the end of the Project M team. It'd be awesome if streamers could list themselves though. The list would then change and put streamers that are live on the top of the list. That way people would know when to watch any stream.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
This is awesome. Good stuff on the end of the Project M team. It'd be awesome if streamers could list themselves though. The list would then change and put streamers that are live on the top of the list. That way people would know when to watch any stream.
It only lists streams that are live!

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff! Glad to see Windy City Smash on here. EXP represent!

Apollo Ali

Smash Journeyman
I noticed your self-call, but I'll allow it since I forgot to give you props in the combo video.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
and the "features" tab on the website, unfinished to this day, was quietly removed.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Why isnt SS on there.? We stream pm more than anyone .
Tell me more about it and I'll get it up there - I'm not trying to leave anyone out but these were the streams that had readily available info that I could also check for quality.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
tourney locator should be on this list. there will be a ~100 man tourney this weekend and they stream at least once a week. Texas is also really good at this game :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
No love? I've been running one of the biggest weekly Project M streams for like 2 years, every Thursday from 6pm-11pm EST on twitch.tv/jcaesar.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Tell me more.
http://www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator
the tourney this saturday is in Dallas and it's called King of the House 2. Texas - the DFW area in particular - has a great PM scene. Imo, we're the best in the country, but of course I'm biased haha.

Notable players include Oracle, Sethlon, Awestin (aka McBad), Denti, Infinity, Dakpo, Aerolink, Lunchables, Disafter, and Strawhat. Awestin came very close to beating mew2king at the Oklahoma Invitational a couple of weeks ago, but that was streamed by stock cancel gaming. Oracle and Sethlon both made top 8 at apex.

edit: also, there are weeklies every thursday night. I believe it's called "to infinity and beyond"

Last edited:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tell me more! Is there a regular tournament that goes on/regular times that PM is streamed? I looked and couldn't find any solid information on CT.

Fill me in and I'll put it in there.
Regular series would be Super Smash Sundays East Coast, which is every other Sunday (next one is next weekend). It's all four games, so PM included.

We often stream the largest NJ/NY/PA tristate area tournaments such as KTAR, Zenith, etc. We also travel across the country to tournaments, and PM will be at WHOBO 6 coming up. We're also the PM streamer for SKTAR 3 as well. More information on CT is at http://clashtournaments.com We're also sponsored by Smashboards as well as you can see in the right sidebar.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
TO EVERYONE IN THE COMMENTS.

I would love to help you out, but I need hard information. I did a lot of searching around for things and the streams I featured were the ones I could find by my own research and from recommendations in the community.

@ JCaesar JCaesar , if your Thursday night smashfest is regular, I'll stick it in there for sure under community streamers.

@ CT Chia CT Chia , I sent you a PM.

@ kevinw0w kevinw0w , if the notable players you mentioned go to the weekly on Thursday night, and that Thursday night weekly streams PM, I will put it in there.

Last edited:

breez

Smash Ace
Guys, guys, guys! Why isn't the play-for-keeps HQ stream, reppin' British Columbia, Canada?! We stream multiple times a week along with featured monthlies.

We're also unbelievably sexy. Nearly as sexy as our followers - you sexy beasts.

Add us up for mad canadian props!

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I am unfollowing this thread. If you think that your stream is worth the public's time, please send me a PM.

I will be happy to tell you that it's not up to par if it's not.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
and the "features" tab on the website, unfinished to this day, was quietly removed.
It was probably going to have the feature of switching between the full code set and wifi code set. That can't happen anymore due to Nintendo turning off the Wii's wifi.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I never like melee too much but I enjoy Watching this. I learn a lot about true Skills and ways to fight.

Tero.

Smash Champion
You should feature Salty Playground, it's the European version of VGBC and streamed Sets like Armada vs Prof Pro before

Check them out, they go by SaltyPlayground on YT, FB, twitch and twitter

Show some more love for Europe

Last edited:
Top Bottom