• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light tourney matches: Hugs, Blood of the Fallen, and more

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. Just want to know what you guys think of my Peach. I particularly need help against young link. So just watch the vids and tell me what I can work on.

For the Omar fight, on first round the VCR ran out of tape so it didn't get recorded :( I won though.

Light (Peach) Vs. Blood of the Fallen (Shiek) Round 2
Light (Peach) Vs. Blood of the Fallen (Shiek) Round 3

The Hugs matches are a little bit older but I'll post them anyways. The first match was TERRIBLE!!! I don't even know why I am posting it lol. I was really nervous the first match and didn't play myself AT ALL. The second match is a lot better and it's a really close battle. (I know, there are a lot of turnips, so don't keep saying that...)

Light (Peach) Vs. Hugs (Samus) Round 1
Light (Peach) Vs. Hugs (Samus) Round 2

Yeah... Young Link... Help me!!! I can't get past the projectiles.

Light (Peach) Vs. Hanki (Young Link) Round 1
Light (Peach) Vs. Hanki (Young Link) Round 2
Light (Peach) Vs. Hanki (Young Link) Round 3

Edit: Also added some fights of Falco and Fox.

Light (Peach) Vs. Butters (Falco)
Light (Peach) Vs. Butters (Falco)
Light (Peach) Vs. Butters (Fox)

Thanks for watching, I appreciate any CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM. No bashing just to bash. :)

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Ummm....HI LIGHT! The Hanki is going to STB on sunday if you haven't seen, will you be there? Sorry The Hanki didn't post relating to your topic, The Hanki doesn't know what to add.

FIRST POST!

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Ummm....HI LIGHT! The Hanki is going to STB on sunday if you haven't seen, will you be there? Sorry The Hanki didn't post relating to your topic, The Hanki doesn't know what to add.

FIRST POST!
Yeah most likely I'll be there, if not late. Been wanting to play you again. :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You aren't going to believe me, but...

To get around the projectiles young link throws........

Toad.

Not all the time, just every once in a while.

Toad.

Top Bottom