• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somasu

Smash Ace
You guys are kinda wrong about the conversation I had with my mother...

Honestly.. her reaction wasn't terrible... it was just how I expected it.. shocked and confused...

Thing is... this was NOT the time I wanted to tell.. nor was it the mood in which I wanted things to be in when I did tell her..

Now I'm nothing short of... well... depressed at my situation.

EDIT: And I don't think Fox was meant to look like Tails in my sig, but seeing how he's drawn as a fox in the Sonic Style or whatever you wanna call it, it's hard for them not to look like one-another.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Dayum, love the hair and you're totally photogenic!
Good grief, why must you be so adorable? >_<
PS: Blink777, you keep getting hotter each time we see you. It's true. All posing for us now in your new picture. What's next, you becoming a full pledge model with his shirt off... *hmmm*... actually... we would all like that. XD
Hauuuuu!! We'd definitely like that! OMOCHIKAERI!! >w<
Awwww.. thanks guys. But no, I don't think I'll be taking off my shirt for Smashboards anytime soon :p.

I mean, I don't have to worry about all the stuff straight guys have to worry about! D= Like when your girlfriend is on her period or something like that...
Haha! So true.

*pants for a moment and folds his arms, nodding before passing out flat on his bed*
:( Still feeling under the weather? Or was that just made to be funny (cuz I still laughed :p)?

Come on, get better for the sake of all those hot, shirtless, sweaty guys jogging on the sidewalk. Well for me, its boardwalk since I live by the beach, but you catch my drift. ;)
Mmmm... makes me wanna do something about my ridiculous fear of water. lol, I'm like the only guy under 45 who goes running in my area though, I swear.

Okay, so I just came out to my mother and am now in some pretty serious shock.

Holy. ****ing. ****.

I can't believe it happened...

Honestly.. her reaction wasn't terrible... it was just how I expected it.. shocked and confused...

Thing is... this was NOT the time I wanted to tell.. nor was it the mood in which I wanted things to be in when I did tell her..

Aww, Somasu... Let me guess, her first words were "No you're not." If you need to talk about how it was "not the time or mood to tell", we're listening.

*wall of text*
Welcome to thread, MojoMan. Sorry about what you've had to go through with the idiots at school. It gets better after high school.

And, well, people in my school basically think long hair+boy=gay.
That's an odd connection. I always thought it was dyed hair + boy = gay ;). Like I said, they're just stupid kids and it'll get better.

on a related note, has anyone seen X-Men? It's a bit like that. The government finds a way to "cure" all mutants of what makes them who they are, and some of them go with it just to fit in, but most go crazy at the very idea.
Looove that movie (though I liked the 2nd one better, much more subtle in its metaphors).

my gay friend tells me he remembers thinking girls were hot when he was like 4 years old
Very certain a 4 year old is incapable of thinking anyone is "hot". At the point in life, you're acting on what you're told/been shown and friendships. Heck, I had more "girlfriends" up until grade 6 than anyone else in my class (two at one time, once lol), but it was just me acting on what I thought I should do, and misunderstanding friendships.

Gah, I can't even believe I bothered arguing that ridiculous point..

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Yeah I had a "crush" on a girl in Elementary school... but looking back it was more of a "I REALLY wanna be your friend! =D" kinda thing rather than "I wanna be your boyfriend! =D" kinda thing...

MojoMan

Smash Ace
yeah, the second movie was by far the best. It was so deep. And lol I'm just ending 8th grade, so the end of highschool is a long way off! (I'm sure it'll be 10 times worse in highschool, oh goody).

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Well technically we are in CIG and are learning 8th grade so an intelligence wise, we are in the eight grade, or possibly higher.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
Very certain a 4 year old is incapable of thinking anyone is "hot". At the point in life, you're acting on what you're told/been shown and friendships. Heck, I had more "girlfriends" up until grade 6 than anyone else in my class (two at one time, once lol), but it was just me acting on what I thought I should do, and misunderstanding friendships.

Gah, I can't even believe I bothered arguing that ridiculous point..
no he told me about this dream he had about xena the warrior princess half naked and he liked it

oh wait he could just be messing with me >_<

MojoMan

Smash Ace
no he told me about this dream he had about xena the warrior princess half naked and he liked it

oh wait he could just be messing with me >_<
In all likeliness, I think he was. No one has sexual fantasies at four years old, unless you are really, really messed up.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
I hope you get better. Come on, its summer!! Be happy!! How the **** does someone get a cold in the middle of the brightest and hottest time of the year!! Come on, get better for the sake of all those hot, shirtless, sweaty guys jogging on the sidewalk. Well for me, its boardwalk since I live by the beach, but you catch my drift. ;)
I actually jog at night with a friend of mine, when he's feeling up to it. My reasons for this are two-fold. Firstly, it's cool. This is Idaho. *SPARTA!* Days are hot. Nights are less-so. Thus, I can walk-run-walk for longer, without leaving a puddle of sweat behind. And the sprinklers are sometimes on, so getting sprayed can be either a fun thing, or it can be an icy surprise in the middle of turning to talk to my friend.

Secondly, this is IDAHO. These hot, shirtless, sweaty guys you speak of seem to not exist near me. Certainly not the tailraising variety. *thinks* Okay, there's a couple, but I know them already and I don't get to see them shirtless. Or bent over. *shakes his head* I think the point I'm trying to make is that I'd rather go jogging where you are! *laughs*

Awwww.. thanks guys. But no, I don't think I'll be taking off my shirt for Smashboards anytime soon :p.
*hoists up a mug of -insert alchohol of choice here- while staggering around in front of you*

Oi! C'mon, love, jussa lil' peek! OI! SHOW US YOUR ****!

*slurrs something else unintelligible before passing out on the couch, head all but buried in the cushions, his final gift to the world before falling unconcious being an expulsion of gas the likes of which the world has never seen*

*closes his storybook* And that, children, is why Fae doesn't drink. Next time we'll cover why he doesn't get laid, either. For now, off to bed with you. I'll be up to tuck you all in soon.

EDIT: Word filter will not let me 'co-ck' my head in my little *adventures*. Bah. Silly word filter.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

Same thing happened with me. In the end, you'll be glad that it's just out there.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I actually jog at night with a friend of mine, when he's feeling up to it. My reasons for this are two-fold. Firstly, it's cool. This is Idaho. *SPARTA!* Days are hot. Nights are less-so. Thus, I can walk-run-walk for longer, without leaving a puddle of sweat behind. And the sprinklers are sometimes on, so getting sprayed can be either a fun thing, or it can be an icy surprise in the middle of turning to talk to my friend.

Secondly, this is IDAHO. These hot, shirtless, sweaty guys you speak of seem to not exist near me. Certainly not the tailraising variety. *thinks* Okay, there's a couple, but I know them already and I don't get to see them shirtless. Or bent over. *shakes his head* I think the point I'm trying to make is that I'd rather go jogging where you are! *laughs*

*hoists up a mug of -insert alchohol of choice here- while staggering around in front of you*

*slurrs something else unintelligible before passing out on the couch, head all but buried in the cushions, his final gift to the world before falling unconcious being an expulsion of gas the likes of which the world has never seen*

*closes his storybook* And that, children, is why Fae doesn't drink. Next time we'll cover why he doesn't get laid, either. For now, off to bed with you. I'll be up to tuck you all in soon.

EDIT: Word filter will not let me 'co-ck' my head in my little *adventures*. Bah. Silly word filter.

Cock

–noun

1. A male chicken; rooster.
2. The male of any bird, esp. of the gallinaceous kind.
3. Also called stopcock. a hand-operated valve or faucet, esp. one opened or closed by rotating a cylindrical or tapered plug having part of the passage pierced through it from side to side.
4. (In a firearm)
  • The part of the lock that, by its fall or action, causes the discharge; hammer.
  • The position into which the cock, or hammer, is brought by being drawn partly or completely back, preparatory to firing.
5. Slang: Vulgar.
  • Penis
  • Sexual relations with a man.
6. A weathercock.
7. A leader; chief person.
8. Chiefly British Informal. pal; chum.
9. British Slang. nonsense.
10. Horology. A bracketlike plate holding bearings, supported at one end only. Compare bridge1 (def. 17).
11. Archaic. the time of the crowing of the cock; early in the morning; cockcrow.

–verb (used with object)

12. To pull back and set the cock, or hammer, of (a firearm) preparatory to firing.
13. To draw back in preparation for throwing or hitting: He cocked his bat and waited for the pitch.
14. To set (a camera shutter or other mechanism) for tripping. Compare trip1 (def. 28).

–verb (used without object)

15. To cock the firing mechanism of a firearm.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Wow Desu. That's extremely "knowledgeable of you." Hope that last sentence is your punchline when meeting someone. ;p

Intelligence wise we're in high school. Physically we just graduated from 7th grade.
I thought I was actually one of the youngest members here. O well. I feel much better knowing this has become a bigger community, but yeah. You people are stealing my thunder!! And I agree with Blink777, I always thought it was a guy with dyed or highlighted hair that was usually gay. Or guys who pluck their eyebrows or wear two earings. XD I'm not one of those guys thank god, but yeah, its amazing what you see here in Southern California.

*Hoists up a mug of -insert alchohol of choice here- while staggering around in front of you*

I laughed so hard when I read this!! X'D I wonder what our next bedtime story is. :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And I agree with Blink777, I always thought it was a guy with dyed or highlighted hair that was usually gay. Or guys who pluck their eyebrows or wear two earings. XD I'm not one of those guys thank god, but yeah...
...I have highlighted hair, occasionally pluck my eyebrows, and plan on getting my ears pierced. :(

Grandeza

Smash Master
I thought I was actually one of the youngest members here. O well. I feel much better knowing this has become a bigger community, but yeah. You people are stealing my thunder!! And I agree with Blink777, I always thought it was a guy with dyed or highlighted hair that was usually gay. Or guys who pluck their eyebrows or wear two earings. XD I'm not one of those guys thank god,
I like being possibly the youngest member on the boards. You'd be surprised at the stupidity of the average 7th grader NY. They think anything out of the ordinary is gay. MoJo probably has the longest hair for a dude in our school and for that people call him gay.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean to make it offensive. It's just what comes with the territory lol.

That's what the usual gay person look like here in California. I'm one of those few who think highlighting hair isn't necessary (but thinks it looks sexy on some people), plucking eyebrows isn't my thing (but its mandatory for girls to do it and guy with either unibrows or bushy eyebrows), and actually I wouldn't mind getting my ears pierced but like on the top of them, like skater people, not the usual way. I prefer to not follow in typical stereotypes. Doesn't mean we all have to dude. ;)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahaha. Don't worry about it. People still don't think I'm gay when they meet me. I just look good... and I mean that in the most un-vain way possible. I'm just sayin', I do what I do. :p

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Well, I'm going camp9ing for a week starting tomorrow, and won't have a computer. Then I'm going o sleepaway camp for a month, and won't be on for any of that time, but in between that time and the ;ast week of summer I'll be on again. I hope I don't miss too much while I'm gone...

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...I dye my hair for fun. Same old browns get boring. Give me a rich, lush red. I'm a ***** for scarlet in any incarnation. As for the earrings, guilty.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
U know I've alway wanted to get some white streaks in my hair. My mom even says it would be okay this summer. It's just that I'm not really sure what the consequences will be. Hey you know what's weird, after living in New York for 13 years, I've realized that it's probably more racist than th stereotypically racist Texans and southern rednecks. Absolutely no one is safe-Jews (pisses me off, even though I'm not religious, only celebrating a few holidays), blacks, Muslims, gays, etc. A couple of my friends anger me to no end by calling someone a dirty, cheap Jew. I didn't even know that "Jew" had become a dis till this year. There;s also a Nazi in my school that talks about burning Jews. Did anyone else find "Jew" being a dis rather offensive, just like "gay" being a dis?

Grandeza

Smash Master
U know I've alway wanted to get some white streaks in my hair. My mom even says it would be okay this summer. It's just that I'm not really sure what the consequences will be. Hey you know what's weird, after living in New York for 13 years, I've realized that it's probably more racist than th stereotypically racist Texans and southern rednecks. Absolutely no one is safe-Jews (pisses me off, even though I'm not religious, only celebrating a few holidays), blacks, Muslims, gays, etc. A couple of my friends anger me to no end by calling someone a dirty, cheap Jew. I didn't even know that "Jew" had become a dis till this year. There;s also a Nazi in my school that talks about burning Jews. Did anyone else find "Jew" being a dis rather offensive, just like "gay" being a dis?
I find this all the time at my school. Probably cuz I go to the same school as you lol. Get white streaks. That would be really cool.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
I feel good that I shook up the logic of a mildly racist person. <3 I just wish I didn't buckle so quickly to my mother...

I admit, being raised in such a home where I am told that "Those" people shouldn't be allowed to exist.... I have picked up on some of the traits myself.

I wish I could tell you that I practice what I preach, but I don't. I preach what I hope that someday I may practice. Does that qualify me as a hypocrite? I'unno.

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Dammit Blink! I wanted to go to Pride, alas, I lacked the necessary transportation devices. Foiled again!

Welcome to the Age of 4chan as Pop Culture...o_O

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Dammit Blink! I wanted to go to Pride, alas, I lacked the necessary transportation devices. Foiled again!

Welcome to the Age of 4chan as Pop Culture...o_O
I wanted to go to my Pride festival, too. It was yesterday, but nobody wanted to go with me and I just couldn't into downtown like that all by myself. Oh well, maybe next summer.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Pride is always scary until you go to it. :) I'm glad you had a glad time, Blink. I had to miss the Salt Lake Pride because of work. :(

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Grr...it makes me so ****ing angry when humans try to temper with the laws of nature...there's enough testosterone and two times the ballsacks to carry enough sperm to populate the Earth, leave us out of this, go fight your little war, go do your little protests, but leave us in peace, all we want is a guy/girl/both/pan to snuggle with, maybe something more...that's it...I'm proud of who I've become, and no mortal, now or ever, will change who I am, because I am me, run your little tests on my brain, you know what you're going to find? Princess Peach dancing around like she does in Brawl, Flora spreading her magical flowers all over the world, and me shoving a lead pipe up Paris Hilton's Vajayjay(not like she hasn't gotten in there yet, anyways) and possibly ram her head in with a hatchet, but that's me, just like blink is concentrated hotness, much like Gay4D3, I am concentrated, non-purified, and highly flammable random gayness, if those scientists want to change the world, let them, but no matter the tests, guys will still be desperate enough to sleep with another man for cash, and another thing, they THINK that they can change us, but we survive,I would rather burn in hell for all eternity than to be straight, because if GOD really does have a purpose for us all, he's not going to deny his creations, I believe he created gays to prove that love is not about genitalia, that it's about someone to be there and say that they are a witness to your life, and to all that you do...I've no regrets, and I do not fear eternal fire, nor those sour, and oh, so bitter tales, I would die for the chance to meet my someone, and if that doesn't prove anything, consider this. I'm head over heels for a guy that I truly do love, but he hates me because I'm bi, and he's my first boy crush, and it hurts knowing that he hates me when I love him so... so to those scientists, if you find this message, I have one thing to say to you...

GO...

Fly .Up .Crazy .Kiki...

Yourselves...

Thank you and have a nice day, your very BISEXUAL friend(Psh, my big fat Puerto rican arse!), Heartless Prince Of Light, forever wishing you would just burn in hell for your beliefs about gay people.

another thing...my best friend tried to commit suicide because of people JUST. LIKE. YOURSELVES.

Sorry...I vented there...I guess you know why I'm so moody now...I'm so super duper sorry to everyone in this thread, you don't deserve to hear my misery, and I probably should have ignored this, but when my heart says yes, and my brain says no, I do what my favorite princess of all time does...she looks in her heart...so I'm sorry to everyone...I hope you'll forgive me for this outburst...

Your friend, Heartless Prince Of Light.

P.S. Never look back, never regret, we've already won this fight, but the war is not over yet, look to your heart and love like you've never loved before, for the sake of those who have risked their lives for a cause that we believe in, I will fight...now...will you? Follow the voice of your heart, but to hear it, you must ignore your mind, forget logic, it's all about love...remember that.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I understand. I've tried some things I wished I never did looking back now.

(And no, nothing to do with drugs or alcohol involved. It was actually what describes the cliched "emo".) >.>

And so, the only ways I look to are the moment and the future.

PS: I finally recorded the main song from Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon!! It was a ***** but I did it. Surprisingly, I found out there was a second song after the main theme!! Shocker!! It's much like the main song from the New Pork City stage in Brawl. It's like a march or something similar to that. Anyway, I'll try to post it on here soon and on my thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178406

I'm so ****ing happy!! ^-^

Queen

Smash Apprentice
King Remo, sad isn't it? My friend, Debra, wanted to go too but she had work so we were outta luck.:(

So it's safe to assume that you're the reason that 4chan is in dire need of Chemotherapy.
Alas, no sirrah, I am not the cancer that is killing /b/. I have never actually gone to 4chan. However, my roommates however are filled b-tardism and so it filters outward. I suppose if simple knowledge of 4chan and /b/ are enough to cancerous than you would be correct, but somehow I doubt it.:dizzy:

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Pride is always scary until you go to it. :) I'm glad you had a glad time, Blink.
Sooo much fun, and I didn't even really do anything. Just walking around for like 8 hours was more fun that I've had downtown than ever before. Going to bullet point my random thoughts:

- checking out guys and being checked out without the whole "is he/is he not" thing was quite possibly the best part of it.
- seeing all the straight guys cling to their girlfriends was almost as much fun :p. Still gave 'em looks though, muha.
- for the most part, the people with little/no clothes on were the people who really, really shouldn't be doing that lol. With some very important exceptions (a group of ridiculous hot guys dressed as "300"s Spartans, for example), however.
- got to dress "gay". Had a tight vest on over my tshirt, nice jeans, and a kickass pink belt. I must say, I looked goood ;) (stealing a bit of Xsyven's "vanity").
- not as much free stuff as I was hoping, but lots of venders were selling their stuff for dirt-cheap by the end of the day.
- drag queens are the most hardcore people ever. My god they were hilariously fun.
- couldn't go clubbing after because everything was ridiculous packed. Going to go this friday though.

And I've spoken the unspeakable.

I've let the word out and I sort of wish I could call it back. Did I fall into the trap of saying it to oearly? I have my mother to blame if that's the case.

She slipped a sleeping pill in my orange crush ans I'm a litle out of it
I'm sorry but, huh?

...stuff...
Sorry to lol, but that was thoroughly entertaining to read. I feel for you, but the lack of proper punctuation and paragraphs was epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom