• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Letterbomb won't show up

Jaax

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItzzJak
Hi I'm an Australian who wants to get PAL Project M but I'm having troubles with this:
Letterbomb just won't show up. I've done everything right!!!!
I type my correct MAC adress, I check bundle hackmii and whatever, I select 4.3E and I formatted my 1.84 gb SD Card to FAT32 using the windows formater and unchecked quick format while doing so. I extract all files from the letterbomb zip to my sd card and then I remove gamecube controllers and Gamecube memory cards from my wii and put my sd card in my Wii whilst it's off.
So I turn it on and go to message board and then go a couple of days back and then forth but find nothing.

I've done it 8 times and it still wont show up, but this may be why.
When I go to message board it's a day behind but it's the same date
E.G it's the 18th of January and it's a Sunday but it says that it's 18th of January, Saturday.
How do I fix this? and would this be why?
Would totaly appreciate it if you guys helped me.

Last edited:

MaxThunder

PM Support
sounds like the message board is showing you the wrong year, in which case you'll have to navigate to the right one... i know 18th was a saturday last year...

Jaax

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItzzJak
sounds like the message board is showing you the wrong year, in which case you'll have to navigate to the right one... i know 18th was a saturday last year...
I'll try go forward a year and let you know if it works. Thanks for helping :)

Top Bottom