• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Link.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol no

i'm in it. so are sylar and imadh. make a stos or afro chris combo video =P

but what do you mean, done with this game <_<
I thought you guys recorded a bunh already. But seriously, I dont think we're going to finish the video. All I know is I did my part and yeah I have no control over it haha.

Believe it or not this is probably my last few weeks playing this game.

Spife

Smash Master
Stos can't quit! ; _ ;
Stos, you are not allowed to quit smash.

That is all.
These

Stos I really wanted to play you, I know you've been feeling like this for a while now, and I know you said something about school. Sucks to see you go mang, just retire, don't quit. You can come out of retirement, but when you quit...you quit fo lyfe son.

onedayafter7

Smash Apprentice
Why do you even want to stop playing Stos? The Hero of Time should never lay down his sword! or in this case, controller.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Oh noes! Stos is quitting! What... you need to focus for gr. 12 or something?

I still need to link ditto you sometime... I just started playing my brother again after not really playing for 2 years!

The GERM

Smash Ace
I thought you guys recorded a bunh already. But seriously, I dont think we're going to finish the video. All I know is I did my part and yeah I have no control over it haha.

Believe it or not this is probably my last few weeks playing this game.
Lies! If you quit...that would make me feel really old...

hamonyou

Smash Cadet
i think link is my favorite character to use against marth, just out range and then space and go in for the hit during attack lag , and up b just keeps them away

Top Bottom