• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about frame delay for a brief moment

SheerMadness

Smash Master
KB players should be penalized and saddled with delay even on a console adapter.

Fake input devices should always be relegated to fake smash.

:colorful:

mixa

Banned via Warnings
KB players should be penalized and saddled with delay even on a console adapter.

Fake input devices should always be relegated to fake smash.

:colorful:
Prince likes and respects kb players

jk he thinks they're scum and should get a beating every now and then with a wide variety of torture objects. he takes a baseball bat to hit their fingers in console tournaments

jk

Last edited:

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
We have not talked since apex and that's the first thing you say to me?
Damn it, I can never win on this site. Someone pass me the salt XD

Last edited:

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
i feel your pain killer. people on this site like to just focus on everyone's losses lol. i still can't live down losing to star king an entire year ago and people completely ignore how well i recently do vs isai

@madrush, you can bring one if you want to but i suck really bad on controller lol

Last edited:

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
We have not talked since apex and that's the first thing you say to me?
Damn it, I can never win on this site. Someone pass me the salt XD
It just doesn't make sense for you to call Sheer salty against keyboard players when you're a keyboard player who lost to him.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i feel your pain killer. people on this site like to just focus on everyone's losses lol. i still can't live down losing to star king an entire year ago and people completely ignore how well i recently do vs isai

@madrush, you can bring one if you want to but i suck really bad on controller lol
Do people still actually talk about you losing to star king?

Sedda

Smash Champion
Nobody ever mentions you losing to SK in a negative way. You simply lost to SK and that's how it goes. People were mentioning that when coming up with the player tiers or w/e because it's something they can use to compare players. it's not like they were all "bane sucks, lost to SK lolz"

Besides, that's exactly the same as you saying "how well i recently do vs isai." Isai might argue that you wouldn't do anywhere near as well irl because online has delay.

You're a great player bane (one of my favorites to watch). Just ignore the people who brag about nothing and keep playing.

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
i mean, isai is clearly better than me, but i think i do pretty ok considering that it's isai (and at least we're on the same delay). and ya i've had a few instances in recent memory where people have called me out on losing to star king.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Bane is right. Pretty embarrassing losing to SK.

I wouldn't want people to keep bringing it up either.

=]

Top Bottom