• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's make some falcon montages

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Hey folks! Hooded here. I love the good captain and so should you.

I make captain falcon style montages already but they do take a long time to produce having to get tons of clips. I would love to roll out more montages faster and with replay sharing, that is super possible! If you have a clip to submit, add me on Skype at "unchartedsw". Then I can share with you the NNID of the console I'm on and you can send the replay so I can check it out for approval.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn-xCEU2eEM

This was my last montage and the kind of clips I want and I expect even better with each new one. Please don't waste my time if you think the clip won't make it. You're best bet is cool combos and stylish kills off stage. Please understand what style is :p. Falcon punches are not good enough to make it unless in combo. Thanks falcons!

(For anyone wondering, MANtage #4 is done and uploaded!)

Last edited:

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
Dayom, I'm somewhat of a halfway through with my next one, although that's a very unofficial estimate. I'm afraid my clips are too important to me, but looking forward to the next mantage as well anything that might come from this topic.

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Dayom, I'm somewhat of a halfway through with my next one, although that's a very unofficial estimate. I'm afraid my clips are too important to me, but looking forward to the next mantage as well anything that might come from this topic.
lol I know how that goes. And mantage 4 is out now man! I'm as well looking forward to speed and power 3 :p

AVeryPatientPlayer

Smash Rookie
NNID
APatientPlayer
Add me, and I can send you a Replay you can record on your setup. My NNID is APatientPlayer

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Add me, I'll send ya some clips as well. My NNID is KenMeister.

AVeryPatientPlayer

Smash Rookie
NNID
APatientPlayer
Alright, now I have just gotten a Replay you can definitely use as the ending clip to your Mantage (just like your Falcon Punches at the end of a few). Add me and I can give you the finisher, and another clip I mentioned earlier. My NNID is APatientPlayer

Edit: I added you on Skype

Last edited:

Scr7

Smash Cadet
NNID
Scr7ven
I sent you some replays of my falcon, hope you can get some clips from them

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC