• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's bring BLEA GELO to MLG

BluEG

Smash Journeyman
Guys. Blea is hands down one of the best Luigi players in the history of this game. There aren't a lot of videos of him playing online, but his skill with our character is unfathomable. He can't travel much so his name is relatively unknown, as well as his skill compared to top players in other regions. I'll be donating once I get a pay check, lets help him out!!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Thanks BluEG. I appreciate everyone's help. Every donation is a huge help, and I can tell you on Blea's behalf that he is extremely grateful for every contribution. Thankfully he has had a good showing from the South Florida scene and the goal looks like it will be attained. And if the deadline comes up and he is still short, I will cover the rest of his expenses. Blea Gelo is going to MLG.

Top Bottom