• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lehigh Smash

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Edit: Please see most recent post

Greetings fellow East Coast smashers! Some of you know me as (MTO)

I am a relatively new smasher who will be attending Lehigh University this fall. I thought it would be a good idea to open a new thread for discussion about the smash scene at Lehigh and Lehigh Valley and to be able to meet some experienced smashers. Everyone feel free to express your thoughts here about Lehigh Smash and if anyone wants to PM me thats fine with me, although I may take a few days to get back to it.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i dont ATTEND lehigh, but i live pretty dam close. I'm still in shock you guys i gotta get my info together later today....i hope lehigh smash is success.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I just can't believe that I'm the ONLY PERSON at Lehigh U who plays smash competitively. I've heard that some colleges like Drexel have loads of smashers. I'm still searching though, but if no one replies this time I promise to leave this thread in it's grave.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm a senior at Lehigh.

A couple of friends and I play, though not as much as we used to. I've only been to 2 tournaments. One was in Princeton and then the Asian Cultural Society held a Melee and a Brawl tournament a few weeks after Brawl came out (placed 2nd in Melee :) ). There are a couple of people who are really good, but I don't know if they're on SWF. Two of my friends are quite good though.

We should definitely meet up next year and play some smash.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Allentown represent!

I know at least 5 of us that live around the allentown area. I live in Orefield and I know others that live somewhat close to me (towards LCCC but not from the actual school). One even lives in Bethlehem, so I know he'll be glad to know you exist =P

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm pretty awesome.

:093:

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Allentown represent!

I know at least 5 of us that live around the allentown area. I live in Orefield and I know others that live somewhat close to me (towards LCCC but not from the actual school). One even lives in Bethlehem, so I know he'll be glad to know you exist =P
I'm pretty awesome.

:093:
Oh, wow. I didn't know there were fellow A-town'ers on the boards

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Wow, glad to hear that there are some people where I am going. It seems Allentown is extremely close to Lehigh. That's excellent! I'm gonna start classes on the 24th of August. I'll send a PM to whomever wants one; hopefully we can meet soon and start practicing!

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
Hey whoa other A-towners. How did none of us know about this. Any of you A-town people know a good place to host a tourny around here?

J-Money

Smash Apprentice
I'm a junior at lehigh. PM me. I smash with a few semi experienced players around here. Also, i attended 2 apexes and play regularly with ranked players from new jersey.

J-Money

Smash Apprentice
Edit: Please see most recent post

Greetings fellow East Coast smashers! Some of you know me as (MTO)

I am a relatively new smasher who will be attending Lehigh University this fall. I thought it would be a good idea to open a new thread for discussion about the smash scene at Lehigh and Lehigh Valley and to be able to meet some experienced smashers. Everyone feel free to express your thoughts here about Lehigh Smash and if anyone wants to PM me thats fine with me, although I may take a few days to get back to it.
ooo whoops. Its me tarik. Sorry, haha i thought it was someone else who smashed.

Top Bottom