• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legendary Combo Battle!! Which combo will win?????

TGM

Smash Lord
argh! even though people admit tgm combo kills the, they still vote for windmills............

Skler

Smash Master
I vote TGM combo because I can't do any of the other combos. I mean, they lack diagrams, how am I supposed to learn how to do them if I don't have a diagram!?

Rage.

Smash Ace
All of them are great.
they are really difficlut to use in battle and if did the person who laid on the **** would be known as "teh Haxx0r"
but Im in love with Falcons muscles and awesome pecks
so windmill

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hey tgm, if instead of following up the dash attack with a smash attack, if it's followed by a knee, is this the TGKnee combo?

Zodiac

Smash Master
I made my own variation of the TGM combo, although, I fear using such and awesome and amazing technique will not only crash melee but all of smash boards as well. Therefore I will with hold this combo until the release of brawl.

Ok really, who combos better than the germ? Ken and pc chris arent quite as combo happy as germ(was). But Pc dost not count since he uses falco a lot, and lets face it, Falcos a combo waiting to happen.

Anyway I would vote for the Germ combo since its freakin spectacular and dosnt stop till your at 80-100% but....

The ken combo takes people out sooner.

And I swear fox combo do not count at all since most them are. Shine to (Insert move) most of the time an upsmash.

Top Bottom