• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LEETZORZ Tournament Timezors!! 1.12.08 DATE CHANGED

Bailey

Smash Hero
lol so true. Whatever um yea not rental tournaments but I am keepin it a $7 dollar venue fee and take like 15% of the doubles pot.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
This tourney was pretty nice I must say. It ran smoothly (despite Bailey pullin the like 3 or 4 times haha).

Shout outs

Adi - You didn't come, you're a douche.

Bailey - Nice friendlies/tourney matches with ya. Sucks about the controller problems in the second game. And btw, how sick was that card throw? I mean, honestly, it was dead on.

Sword - You're getting better man, just keep up with it.

HBK - Thank you very much for the friendlies/help. I'll definitely keep in mind what I learned today in future matches.

Phish-It - I didn't actually get to play you in singles, but those team matches were ill fun. lmao, hyrule.

Ky - Man, only reason you got that dollar was cuz I was sandbaggin so frickin much. Honestly, I coulda gotten that dollar mad easy, but I was feeling generous. Fun matches though, I am now more prepared for falco dittos.

Cliff (don't know you're tag name) - I wanted to play you man but we never got a chance. Your fox looks nice, hope to play you in the future.

Sol - Aight tourney matches. Thanks for the friendlies afterwards and helping me out.

Aight, that's about it. Good tourney to all. Sorry if I missed anyone.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yo wattup guys this is **** the Ice climber player and the account is me and cliffs, but yea great tourny alot of great people showed up so it was a bit more of a relaxed tourny then most. Overall I wish we coulda done better but playing you guys was pretty awesome :p

ky

Smash Ace
well i just woke up, nice tourney can't wait for the next one.
maybe there will be more people next time
random character doubles was the best

phish-it

Smash Champion
Something like:

1st: HBK/KY (Split without playing the matches, talk about a load of ****!)
3rd: Sol
4th: Phish-it
5th Bailey/ ?????
7th: Bino/ ??????

Top Bottom