• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LEETZORZ Tournament Timezors!! 1.12.08 DATE CHANGED

Bailey

Smash Hero
I AM SPAMMING

On topic i am talking to the owner of the store instead of the manag3r about the tv rentals

Wii post 4 teh losserorz

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
What's happening!? I like the date change. Low chance of me coming but I'll say for sure like the day before or something.

Bailey

Smash Hero
I NEED SET UPS OMG I DON'T WANT ONLY 5

Also yea Sword this Friday get there at 3:30 pm I will hopefully have a Mini Mega lol

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea at 3:30 I am going to hold a Mini Mega. Probably with like 2 TVs lol and 2 Gamecubes. Sword bring your Gamecube.

Reject if you come by MM

imareject

Smash Apprentice
yeah im pretty positive i can be around

what are some details? i can bring a setup but the tv is like a 12 inch or something.
lemme kno about that and which matchups u wanna do.
peach, sheik, jiggs
and recently fox, falco marth are decent (Prob in that order)

i dont think i can come on the 12th so it would be cool to get some time in

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol i doubt there will be a buyin....if anything $1.... and bailey i gotta work 2marrow so i can only play a bit during my break.......

EDIT: wow lolz i ju saw that this will happen around 3:30...... thats good i start work at 5 so ill play a bit.....

@reject..... i dont really no u but according to bailey ur ......."MAD GOOD SON!!!" lol but i wanna try to play u a bit before i have to work.... and be warned...... i suck lolz

Top Bottom