• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leaving Smashboards After Brawl or Staying?

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
Leaving Smashboards After Brawl or staying?

Well, i've never seen so many people on a Smash forums like Smashboards, and i would like to say that brawl is ALMOST here!! If there is another Super Smash Bros. game in the future is anyone coming back? I know i am! This was a lot of fun, SSBB was the first game i was so addicted to!! Incase Super Smash Bros. 4 (or another title) get's confirmed, the first place i will go is here! I know that most of you may not be here when this happens! Some might be close to 30 years old when the next Super Smash Bros. game releases! Well... are you guys staying here or leaving in the future?

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
Well... even though i love this place. i bet everyone can pretty much agree that we wont see each other for a while... we'll be to busy. But of course ill come back.(just not right away)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I only used this place to see spoilers and speculate characters and stuff at first, I may still post around once in awhile but I won't visit very much.

maxieman

Smash Ace
I'll stay and nab me some challengers like everyone else, Also to see the latest techniques so I can stay ahead of the game.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Still haven't really given it much thought... might, might not. The odd thing really is I'll more then like not be competitive so most things discussed here don't apply much to me in the techincal aspect unless I some reason chose to incorperation something for some odd reason.

Probably depends if I have anything left to add to things.

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
I will do random battles then come back. got some friends on steam! 1 of em won't tell me who he is on the forums though so im lost atm. but w will battle

D

Deleted member

I'll probably pop in and say howdy doodles at sometimes. I am not here as often as I used to be right now though.

So, yes I will keep coming back, but not as much.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
I'll continue to look around post but probably not as much because I'll be playing.

Later on (maybe way later on) I'll come back and post for furthering my game or whatnot.

There will be great info on Brawl no matter what. New things will be discovered each day and the only way to get the new info is if you stay here. :colorful:

K4ppah

Smash Rookie
Judging by how much suck you have to sift through to find a decent post on these boards, I don't think i'll be back often. Then again (and thank god, I suppose) I haven't known about them too long to begin with.

Brawler2008

Smash Cadet
Yeah like other people have said i'll stay to challenge. I'll also stay to share stratigies, tactics, just to talk about the game further and to help others and awnser questions.

Paden260

Smash Cadet
Definatley leaving. This place is literally full of tourney tards saying "if a pixel moves on the stage, we have to ban it."

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Oh no I'm not leaving. I'll stay, if only to learn a couple of tricks here and there (like I did with Melee), and of course, to add more Wario vids to my thread.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
I'll still becoming here on a daily basis. There just happens to be a nice active thread for my town and we talk through there and set up smash-fests. Not only that, but I'm new here and I want become a more recognizable person in these parts.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'll stay here. I'm very glad I found this site!
Seconded. Ive learned many a great thing here, and met many great people. I'm extremely glad I found this site, and am able to connect with fellow smashers who share my love of this great series.

I'd like to stay, and experience all of the things to come, combo videos, ATs, tier lists, hanging with my fellow Pikmen, and members of other clubs, seeing what everyone has to say about their character, and things theyve discovered.

Personally, Im more excited to be a part of this site post-Brawl even more than I am now. It'll be great to be around, and be here when all kinds of new things are discovered.

SWF member now and forever.

Hong

The Strongest
I know I'll probably end up rubbing someone the wrong way, but I dearly hope a lot of the people who joined post Brawl announcement leave. Especially preteens. I loved SmashBoards with fewer more intelligent posters. Now they're overshadowed by spam and stupid topics like character clubs. :[

ThaCarter

Smash Rookie
I know I'll probably end up rubbing someone the wrong way, but I dearly hope a lot of the people who joined post Brawl announcement leave. Especially preteens. I loved SmashBoards with fewer more intelligent posters. Now they're overshadowed by spam and stupid topics like character clubs. :[
lol

i've been here for awhile on my other name..ron561

but silly me forgot the password because i just have it on remember me and i keep getting errors when trying to get my password..

so here i am now..

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I intend to stay, but it really depends on how things work out. I'll be getting a job before long plus classes most of the week, and that is going to take up a lot more of my day than I'd like it to. Probably stick around, but just end up less active. Although, that is more like April/May, not right as Brawl is released.

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Ive been registered for a long time, never really posted, i either commit fully or dont commit at all, thats how I am. This forum is the best place for smash, my favourite game. I think when its released in Europe and i finish College, ill be here even more.

So yes im STAYING. (Not that it fealt like I was ever here :p just watching over really!)

LLDL

Smash Hero
stay, this site is legend, it has most of the pros as members, even though only the moderator pros post often.. but definetely stay

J18

Smash Journeyman
i only found out about this place when i found out about brawl, and since then, i've literally been OBSESSING over this game (like most of us) but sadly i think i'm not gonna be here much when i get brawl. i'm a really casual player, but after brawl comes out, i might be here cuz my addiction has become to severe.

Top Bottom