• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Favorite, So Far

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
Ice Climbers cause I never used 'em in Melee, don't like the way they look, they are annoying and should die.....forever. LOLOLOL.
Olimar cause his looks annoy me. I have no interest in ****** astronauts, I'd rather be like Little Mac or someone cooler with some bad@$$ness to them. XD

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I actually liked her model quite a bit as well, still don't like her much as a character.
Besides if we're going by character design = broken, then Olimar wins hands down :p.
I agree whole heartedly with your first statement.

And as far as your second one....

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

You can't be serious?! Olimar. . .broken?! Yeah freaking right! He's like the king chess piece and the pikmin are the other chess pieces. Once you corner the king it's checkmate baby!

Thus he is not broken. I mean look at em, Olimar looks like he'd be frightened outta his little space booties if someone like Pichu gave him a dirty look.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
i like every character because they're all so unique.
i love wario because he has a grotesque moveset.

there was a lot of farting and belly-showing in the warioware games after all.
even though i do agree that he could have more piledriving, skull bashing, and dragon hats that shoot out broken fireballs.
i just think farting is true to his character, too.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers.. I know a lot of people use them (I think) and they are unique. But I just don't like them... Seem to be the odd one out to me.. Not sure why..

Or Olimar... I don't like him for some reason.. Not sure why either.. Seen him and was like "Oh... Ok."

-Onyx

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Least favorites?

News:
Lucas - Eh he may be too much like Ness who I didn't play as in Melee so bleh. His Snake looks Cool.
Wario - Never a fan of him nor Mario so why should I be excited about a fatter, Heavier Mario? He's funny though.

Vets:
Sheik - I don't play fast characters so She's out of the question although she looks sexier now.
Peach - Ugh I hate her, her voice Annoys me a lot and she looks even wierder now, However, I give her props for still using Toad as a Shield 'cause that's Hilarious.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Fox McCloud.
I have a thing against furries, and overrated cheap furries piss me off even more.

Snake & Bowser FTW.

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
At the risk of pissing a lot of people off, I'm gonna say Olimar. He's a stupid little spaceman tha can't do anything without his little plant people. Of course, this is just my opinion, so don't take it as a personal attack or anything. :)

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I don't like Lucas because his art style has the proportions of something a 5 year old drew, his game series is boring based on what I played of Earthbound, & I can only presume he'll control like Ness, the worst character in both Smash Bros. & Melee.
Ness was actually broken on the original...making him the best, and anyways i hate none of the newcomers as i'm not stupid.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I'ma jump on the bandwagon and say Lucas. I hate hate how he looks in every way, and a SSBM Ness semi-clone does not appeal to me (I didn't like Ness, either).

Also, the person who said Kirby had to have been lying. I don't know anyone who doesn't like him.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Also, the person who said Kirby had to have been lying. I don't know anyone who doesn't like him.
Yeah Kirby Rocks BIG time no need for mention, he fits everywhere but that's off topic.:laugh:

Nibwoddle

Smash Apprentice
Lucas. Why add this ****** 5 year old kid from a boring game that nobody's ever heard of? And Ike is way too overrated. I think he doesn't look promising. Also, Meta-Knight is looking too uber, and that's the only reason I dislike him. Ice Climbers aren't very great either.

And if Geno gets in this game....

I'm bombing Japan.

CO18

Smash Hero
SNAKE!!!!!! ******** and gay from a gay game, and doesn't even fit the scene for brawl.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I agree whole heartedly with your first statement.

And as far as your second one....

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

You can't be serious?! Olimar. . .broken?! Yeah freaking right! He's like the king chess piece and the pikmin are the other chess pieces. Once you corner the king it's checkmate baby!

Thus he is not broken. I mean look at em, Olimar looks like he'd be frightened outta his little space booties if someone like Pichu gave him a dirty look.
But the red pikmen have incendiary properties!!

Snake's always cool though.

Keon XVII

Smash Rookie
And if Geno gets in this game....

I'm bombing Japan.
Better get your bombs ready then Nibwoddle. ;)

As for me, my least favorite are the Ice Climbers. On one hand, I think it's fun to try to kill Nana first, then Popo. On the other hand, I sometimes find them to be a pain to fight against because they'll gang up on me; like Popo grabs me while Nana beats on me, and sometimes they'll surround me and beat on me. They're just really frustrating to fight against out of all the characters. I dunno, maybe I just suck against them. :urg:

But, I've never actually disliked a character enough to be against their inclusion as a playable character.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The pikmin may be cool and all, but Olimar...no....just no. He's a douchebag plain and simple. He doesn't deserve to Smash it up with some of Brawl's coolest competitors.
You cant be ****ing serious. All you said was "Hes a douchebag who doesnt need to Brawl it up with some of Nintendo's top competitors..."

What?

Smash Bros. is a game of Nintendo's greats coming together to fight in the same arena. Olimar, after starring in one of the top selling games for Nintendo of 2001, and a great selling game of 2004, both of which were great games (From your posts, I would assume you havent played a Pikmin game for more than 5 minutes)

Also, without Olimar, the Pikmin would be nothing. Olimar is their hand, they are the marionettes. They are one in the same. I dont understand why someone like you cant understand the value of a character like Olimar, who is a character full of strategical mastermind, and will undoubtedly be on the most complex and interesting characters in Brawl. Can you not see the intense amount of practice a character like him will need to play, but how useful knowing how to play someone this complex will turn out in the long run?

Apparently not. But all I see from your posts are ridiculous statements chastising Olimar most likely because of his looks, much like the people bashing Diddy Kong (whats with that?)

I dont understand people like this. I really dont.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:007: Squirtle does not approve.

Machete

Smash Ace
I like all the characters.
Sonic vs Mario= God. Snake is awesome. Both Mother 3 and Lucas are awesome. Ike is awesome. Pit's new dessign is awesome. Wario is awesome. Pokémon Trainer is awesome. Both Pikmin&Olimar are awesome. Both Dedede and Meta Knight are awesome.

Zero Suit Samus annoys me. I'm a Metroid fan since the first Metroid, and I hate the fact that Zamus is only in Brawl because she's hot. Samus is awesome because she's a girl, but she's still an awesome bounty hunter which doesn't need to show herself. Zamus is uninportant in the Metroid games, but she's in because she's a hot girl (if Samus was male, we wouldn't have Zamus). Also, they gave her a ****ing whip... why? Again, Zamus holds a whip because she's hot.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Sonic. I have hated Sonic all my life. The only thing thats worse than a yellow mouse is a blue hedgehog (and its not just blue, its a really annoying blue that gives me a headache). Needless to say im really NOT a fan of multi-cloloured animals.

I wont go into detail about how much his games are mind-numbing (and i just did it then so nevermind :dizzy:)

Well Sonic or Shiek. Shiek is a total weaboo. We all know it.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Sonic or Ice Climbers. Ice Climbers, I understand, though. They were in Melee, have good retro status, yada yada yada. I lived with them in Melee, I'll live with them in Brawl.

Sonic, though. Ugh. I really could have done without this annoying prepubescent blue ball of fur in my face. Luckily, Sakurai is giving us characters like Ike, Snake, and Ridley (/glare) to pound the crap out of the little punching bag. But come on, couldn't we have left the arrogant blue anthromorph role to Falco? At least he's a badass and has long since hit puberty.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
You cant be ****ing serious. All you said was "Hes a douchebag who doesnt need to Brawl it up with some of Nintendo's top competitors..."

What?

Smash Bros. is a game of Nintendo's greats coming together to fight in the same arena. Olimar, after starring in one of the top selling games for Nintendo of 2001, and a great selling game of 2004, both of which were great games (From your posts, I would assume you havent played a Pikmin game for more than 5 minutes)

Also, without Olimar, the Pikmin would be nothing. Olimar is their hand, they are the marionettes. They are one in the same. I dont understand why someone like you cant understand the value of a character like Olimar, who is a character full of strategical mastermind, and will undoubtedly be on the most complex and interesting characters in Brawl. Can you not see the intense amount of practice a character like him will need to play, but how useful knowing how to play someone this complex will turn out in the long run?

Apparently not. But all I see from your posts are ridiculous statements chastising Olimar most likely because of his looks, much like the people bashing Diddy Kong (whats with that?)

I dont understand people like this. I really dont.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:007: Squirtle does not approve.
ENOUGH!! Not another word of Olimar's so called "greatness." How about this, when Brawl comes out main and pick that little pansy. I'll bury em six feet under. And that goes for anyone who wants to pick this fool.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
SNAKE!!!!!! ******** and gay from a gay game, and doesn't even fit the scene for brawl.
Actually, if you want to gaybash, look no further than Ike. Plus, everone in Fire Emblem seemed OK with his orientation, which makes it the gayest 1st party game, and by extension the gayest 1st party series.

Although, I might have to agree with you on the ******** front... Snake never really struck me as the brightest hero (or maybe it was just the way I played him).

TraverseTown

Smash Cadet
I main Ness in Melee, so I'm glad he's coming back after all the trauma, but I may switch to Lucas, depending on Ness' moveset.

Seison

Smash Journeyman
My choice would definitely be Dedede. He's ugly, fat, and looks incredibly slow. Another reason is that I've always hated any type of hammer move (e.g. ice climbers hammers and kirby hammer) and since the big Dx3 uses a hammer as his primary weapon, I just can't see myself liking him at all. BUT... I suppose i'll have to wait and see.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
i don't like the wario they chose had they put in wario land wario i would've liked it better i don't care what he's wearing (although i like the original better) but farting? why use all this bull-**** from a series soon forgotten rather than the charge etc?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Sonic or Ice Climbers. Ice Climbers, I understand, though. They were in Melee, have good retro status, yada yada yada. I lived with them in Melee, I'll live with them in Brawl.

Sonic, though. Ugh. I really could have done without this annoying prepubescent blue ball of fur in my face. Luckily, Sakurai is giving us characters like Ike, Snake, and Ridley (/glare) to pound the crap out of the little punching bag. But come on, couldn't we have left the arrogant blue anthromorph role to Falco? At least he's a badass and has long since hit puberty.
sonic will kick falco's *** any day all falco does is use weapons and gadgets and in starfox he never gets out of his **** arwing and when you force him to in multi-player not only does he suck but he can't fight worth crap (i don't hate starfox i love starfox64 and the original)

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers. Nintendo's dust covered scrubs don't deserve to be in AAA game like Brawl.

i'd have to say snake, i just dont see the need, and there could be a much better 3rd party rep

but he does seem like a very unique character
Snake forced himself into the game just so he could beat up on all the wussy nintendo characters, he needs no ones approval. :laugh:

I'm trying to understand the mentality of Snake-haters... Perhaps I need to bash my skull in with a hammer in order to understand. Inbred Nintendo-bot elitists FTL.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
this thread is full of prejudice.
Yes it does, naturally. So what.

Hate/dislike does not exactly arise from closely analyzing each characters pros and cons.

It's full of prepubescent girls actually.

Its full of people who don't give a **** about being 'politically correct' in an opinion thread on a game forum.

Which character do you dislike the most?

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i cant decide between king dedede, pokemon trainer and zero-suit samus. dedede because sakurai majorly over-uses him in updates, he seems to always be there in every picture, and hes just getting on my nerves now. no real reason for the other two, i just dont like them

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say King Dedede. He's just fat. Meaning he's slow and I don't like how he looks at all. I wouldn't even want to play him for fun, even if he turned out to be a higher tier character which I highly doubt he is. Just don't like him.
:( I realize it's just your opinion but I hope when the game comes out it'll help to win you over for Dedede. To me he's a classic, and technically is just about as nimble as Kirby is. They have a whole mini-game where they have to foot race and Dedede is able to keep up. As for his look I guess that's never going to get better if you don't like him. lol Just give him a try for my sake.

I've always hated Pikachu. May he rest in pieces.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say King Dedede. He's just fat. Meaning he's slow and I don't like how he looks at all. I wouldn't even want to play him for fun, even if he turned out to be a higher tier character which I highly doubt he is. Just don't like him.
:( I realize it's just your opinion but I hope when the game comes out it'll help to win you over for Dedede. To me he's a classic, and technically is just about as nimble as Kirby is. They have a whole mini-game where they have to foot race and Dedede is able to keep up. As for his look I guess that's never going to get better if you don't like him. lol Just give him a try for my sake.

I've always hated Pikachu. May he rest in pieces. It's his small stature, cutesy style, annoying voice and the sheer fact that Pokemon can't say anything but their name. Also he's just irritating on the battlefield - shooting around with that little zap move. With friends over I always get them to hold him while I run up with a homerun bat.

Top Bottom