• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Favorite, So Far

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I hate Zamus. My reason should be pretty clear. Being a Samus user i do not want to have to be punished for getting a smash ball. At least with Skiek/Zelda you get to chose who you are, you are not forced to.

That is why i dislike Zamus.

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Of the vets, Yoshi. I hated playing as him in Smash and could never understand why he was so popular in the Mario games. His voice is annoying, too.

Of the newcomers, I guess Ike, but that's only because I've never played a Fire Emblem game. I think all of the newcomers so far are at least pretty cool.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Hm. I don't like Sonic *gets stoned* because he gave me doubts about Brawl in the past. It's all good now.

Hm, so why do I like Snake? Oh yeah, because I didn't know who Snake was, so I didn't care. *gets eaten by angry wolves*

I actually thought that 3rd party characters would ruin the game, but I don't anymore.

Of the vets, Yoshi. I hated playing as him in Smash and could never understand why he was so popular in the Mario games. His voice is annoying, too.

Of the newcomers, I guess Ike, but that's only because I've never played a Fire Emblem game. I think all of the newcomers so far are at least pretty cool.
!?!?!?!

Sorry. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so that's fine.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Snake really isn't a good Konami rep. Anyone from Castlevania would have been better, or maybe Goemon.
Wow.....How is Snake not a good Konami rep?....Anyways.

I'd have to say Lucas...I just never liked him or Ness.

Orsist

Smash Cadet
At first I thought it was jpuff because I never got into the pokemon series and I think one cute puffy pink ball is enough.

Then I thought Yoshi, because the voice is just annoying and I never viewed him/her (whatever IT is) as cute.

But then I remembered Wario. I've been dying to see him in the smash bros series ever since the beginning, and now that he's finally in, does he have his classic fighting moves from the warioland games? No! He farts! LOLOLOLOLOLOLololololololol...............

But if Tails or Mickey Mouse (because of Sora's slight possibility) makes it in, they'll quickly find themselves as my new training mode punching bags.

Nightwonder

Smash Cadet
I don't care much for Lucas I don't know why maybe because he looks like Jimmy Neutron and I hated that show. I also don't like the Ice Climbers, I just see them as a cheep novelty character. Though most of my grips are some commonly suggested characters which if they do get in I'm going to tear them to shreds.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Gonna go with Samus and Zero Suit Samus. Because I never really played there games and even from the first smash bros the character just didnt catch my attention.

And I was alittle irritated with sheik cause I was hoping for Zelda to be her own character.

But hey, its not like I wont have a wide selection of other characters to choose from :D!

S2

Smash Lord
ZSS.

Seriously, when I saw the original trailer I immediately wanted to main her. But if it turns out you can't play as her at the start of the round (even if its an unlock) she's a waste of space.

That is, I really like her. I do. But I play tournament rules. If you can't use her at tourney's, there's really no point.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Tie. Lucario and Diddy. No questions.

EDIT: Forgot to post why.

LUCARIO: I never really cared about any of the pokemon past the 2nd generation. Lucario, to me, just seems like the new Pokemon flavor of the month that was shoved down our throats by Nintendo execs. The thrust him into a movie (he can talk apparently,) even though he never plays a role in Diamond or Pearl. In all honesty, Smashboards is the first place I ever heard anyone care about him.

But it gets worse. Lucario's inclusion in Brawl says to me that my favorite who won't be getting in are less important that this pokemon who in ten years from now will be forgotten for the new flavor of the month. I will miss you Mewtwo. I'm sorry your position in Smash was taken for this abomination of a Pokemon.

DIDDY: I understand why he was put in Brawl, but I never liked the character in the first place. He was supposed to be the "hip" version of Donkey Kong, and they failed miserably in my opinion. His voice and the sounds he make irritate me, his overall apperance is dull and boring, and he has to be absolutely EVERYWHERE with DK, to the point I think he was in Mario Tennis. Or was that Mario Kart DD? I forget. I'll admit, his games are pretty good. i just don't like the character.

Please understand this is all my opinion. I'm not asking you to agree with me.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
ENOUGH!! Not another word of Olimar's so called "greatness." How about this, when Brawl comes out main and pick that little pansy. I'll bury em six feet under. And that goes for anyone who wants to pick this fool.
I will. You have thusly angred the Pikmen. You have meddled where you shouldnt meddle...

(seriously though, youve obviously never played a Pikmin game if you hate him so much. You need to go play them. Immediately.)

Top Bottom