• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learn to Snipe.

Beat!

Smash Master
Playing Falcon is a great idea too. One gets the benefit of playing a really good character while still being able to ***** about certain matchups without getting called out for it.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well people that complain about Falcon's bad matchups are usually bad
Even the worst matchups for Falcon are fairly winnable (space animals and Sheik basically)

It's pretty scary playing Falcon when there are people like Peepee though <_<

Vist

Smash Champion
Playing Falcon is a great idea too. One gets the benefit of playing a really good character while still being able to ***** about certain matchups without getting called out for it.
LOL

man, falcon is awesome but I totally agree with this...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Btw I just read the OP and lol'd.

I honestly believe the probability of a misfire is more than 1/8, there is just no evidence to support such a theory since all we have is the info given by nintendo. I think that 12.5% is bull**** haha. I did 200 side-b's in a row a few years ago, one time, because the frequency of my misfires had me curious. I got 37 misfires lol. Not enough evidence to say anything for sure but I'm convinced!

:phone:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
nah, 12.5 is a good number. i think it's between from 20 to 12 percent.
ace i feel you, but you doing 37 missfires in a row it's not the case, coincidences and luck exist. i've done 5 in a row. and i don't know if im lucky or not, but the probabilities shouldn't go over 20% chance in my opp

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
oh I didn't mean in a row lol, my record for that is a whopping 8 (not kidding). (1/8)^8= 1/16777216. I don't think I'm the luckiest man on earth; with those odds I'm more likely to conclude that the 1/8 figure is incorrect. I'll never prove it though lol

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Tomorrow friday the 13th = official misfire day. :grin:

3 weeks ago I put a bet down at the dog tracks for the first time in my life, just one bet for the whole night, and I won. Born to misfire snipe.
(thank you Posey Rosey)

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm in baltimore this week and at the time I thought I had sunday off, and I still might, but now its up in the air lol. I was just gonna see if you wanted to play. We'll see

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Haha, now its looking like I might have tomorrow off instead. I need to just quit planning stuff in this line of work lol, never works out. I'm gonna look at what's going down tomorrow and we'll just see what happens :cool:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Dunno if you've seen his posts, he's been saying he'll play every character in June ...

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Winston would probably say something about Uthrow Uair Uair Uair Uair combos on Marth as Falcon haha

Top Bottom