• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends In Brawl: Made By Riot

DraconisMarch

Smash Apprentice
I don't know man, the OP seems legit.
Did some butthurt moderator delete my original comment? lmao. Someone explain to me what part of the rules it violated. If it's "trolling," pretty ridiculous that that's considered trolling when posts that are actually insulting/inflammatory are allowed to stand.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This mod needs to get Jinxed.
All we need here is a little bit of panic. You know, to raise awareness of this awesome mod.

Also, Jinx would probably work really well for a female Snake but... Samus will have to do? Or ZSS even.

I will main the character with the manliest of muscles and also Jinx.

raizur

Smash Cadet
NNID
raizur
3DS FC
4425-1652-3596
So, with teams on, it's basically ARAM, except instalocking doesn't exists and your champion isn't random.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Soo...

Garen=Ike
Alistar=DK
Fiora=Marth
Vi=Ganondorf(maybe cap)
Katarina=Sheik

Wonder whot other ones were considered? Chu, DeDeDe and Bowser would probably be Kennen,Gragas and Rammus easily, but beyond that...I wonder....

Pit as Kayle? Zelda as Morgana? Snake as Graves? Lucario as Udyr?

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

also....

Plz Rito.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Here in Brazil, our best Brawl and Sm4sh player uses Wiimote and Nunchuk ;) I also used to play Brawl with Wiimote and Nunchuk.
lal That can only mean that most of the people started playing SSB only on Brawl.... I can't think of another reason for that.
I didn't have any other controller to play Brawl (and I actually prefered to play it without Nunchuk), but I will take something like the Pro Controller over Wiimote for SSB every day.

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
lal That can only mean that most of the people started playing SSB only on Brawl.... I can't think of another reason for that.
I didn't have any other controller to play Brawl (and I actually prefered to play it without Nunchuk), but I will take something like the Pro Controller over Wiimote for SSB every day.
I currently play Sm4sh with a Pro Controller, unlike may people, I never repeat the controller for playing Smash Bros. The only exception is Project M, which nearly requires the GameCube controller due to its Melee resemblances in gameplay.

Shoto

Smash Apprentice
Even if League is disliked by many members of the Smash Community, it still takes high skill. Which game in the Smash Series requires immense skill? Melee. Thus if they do plan on making a competitor game to smash, it will probably be fast and technical.. and not slow.

Last edited:

Codester

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheCodester87
3DS FC
0130-1912-9132
That's the equivalent to saying Melee (hardcore) is garbage in comparison to Brawl (casual, easier).... like, seriously.
lol no, it isn't. Both games have an incredibly incredibly high skill cap. What you say makes little sense, top dota players try their hand in league and get their **** pushed in, the exact same holds true for the opposite. Don't be one of "those" guys who holds an elitist attitude about Dota. Both games are played casually both games are played at a hardcore very high skill level. I tried dota2 for Only about 30 hours and decided I did not like it. They are both incredibly similiar games with the main difference being dota has no solid Meta u have more open options in your initial lane phase. Leagues meta is put in place because if you try to go against it far more often than not you get destroyed, one day a Meta like it can be put in dota. Having a gold loss on death and all champions unlocked at the beginning doesn't make Dota any better than league it's just a slightly different mechanic. What a ridiculously generated argument seriously. Dota is melee league is brawl? lol... Dota is dota league is league.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I can't wait to play this mod in Brawl!
The mod has not been released to the public in any way and there seems to be no plan to do so at this time.
Karp!

I was so hoping to play as Kha'zix (Voidborn champions just happen to always be my favorite champions in LoL). League of Legends is the only game outside of smash that has a ton of characters that are pretty likable (sorry Dota and other Mobas).
Makes me want to get into learning how to mod brawl so I could do these things myself.

While this seems to have just been a fun side project for people involved with Riot, could it still mean they have considered a League of Legends brawler as a future project? Only time can tell
I hope they do. Love the characters and the gameplay in general. However, some mechanics make people tear each other's throats out if it's anything harder than beginner bots. Love the game, but screw playing with people if they are all going to ***** at each other on a regular basis.

Top Bottom