• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LCD Heroes (Mr. Game&Watch clan)

smashmaniac16

Smash Journeyman
i'm starting a mr. Game&Watch clan... anyone want to join?
This clan is in dedication to everyone's favorite 2-D character, Mr. Game&watch. Share your thoughts, comments, and cool pictures of mr. Game&Watch in action. Join, if you main mr. Game&Watch, or just want to bask in his 2-D awsomeness.
We are LCD Heros!
GAME&WATCH FOREVER!
p.s. sorry if you joined, and your name isn't on the list, let me know and i'll add you :lick:

Creator: Smashmaniac16
members: 56k
Chains
Jo tm
pukaneclace89
Lipcud
PhazonRidley480
ZorakBane
NMOR
mrs. pacmaster
Hat?
2 D
Green & Watch

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Nope, this is the first G&W clan =]

I would be glad to join one, since every other character group is already making one!

Only name I can come up with is "Game & Watch Forever!" from Event 45 in Melee lol.
I'm sure someone has a better name >_>

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I like the LCD part, I think it should include "LCD" in some way :).

The LCD Heroes
LCD Warriors
LCD Alliance

etc

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Heh I'd like to join as well : )

For a name... Hmmm, how about:

Yokoi's(creator of G&W) Yakuza (xD)
Hey I was trying to think of stuff with Yokoi's name in it but I couldn't come up with anything lol

The Baconators XD just had to say that.
But how could we use that name now that he doesn't just throw bacon anymore?

How about The Vulcans, or The Vulcan Army, in honor of DireVulcan. :) Or maybe something to do with Blacksmiths...

pukanecklace89

Smash Rookie
I'd love to join this clan. So you know, it's not bacon, it's sausage. How about Judgement Chefs or the 2D Terminators.

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
Garuu~!

I'll be more then happy to join this clan!

...Sad to say though I have not a clue on what to name it....

NMOR

Smash Rookie
Sign me up! (BTW, I'm european, so I don't know if I can join). And, how about *Beep* for the clan's name?

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
By the way, you spelled "heroes" wrong. You missed the E.

I'd definitely love to join... but... I'm not exactly sure what the whole point of a clan is... I mean, it's hard to do clan matches over Wi-Fi since it's all random setups. The only way we could identify ourselves would be a name like "LCD" or something over Wi-Fi...

I'll suggest "Bell's Angels" as a clan name though. Although, I'll throw in another vote for "The Baconators" just because it's awesome. :)

Sadly, I don't own Brawl yet... all I can contribute right now is some G&W fan-love. Here's some fan-art I did about a week ago. Also, someone I watch on deviantArt has awesome art of Mr. G&W drawn as a human. Check out this flash moveset! And some jobs in SuperFlat World!

Heh, I thought you guys would get a kick out of those. :D

Edit: Oh, forgot! I want to join if this works out! I'll be the only female G&W player though I think... :S

Anchan

Smash Rookie
O__O Holy crap it's you!! Those are my flashes! XD
I wish I had the skill level to even consider something like this...(once I find a Wii!) But Bell's Angels...that's totally awesome. XD

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
^ HOLY CR-...

Oh god, don't scare me like that ever again, Anchan. I read over your post like it was nothing, then I saw that familiar G&W pose with the "yhalothar <3" look in your sig and my heart jumped out of my throat.

Yeah, hi again, it's Jaycee from deviantArt. Don't mind the misleading username and sig. I reg'd this account when I was 14 and was making crappy Smash Bros. talk show fanfiction.

Also I guess if she joins, that makes two girl G&W users! Wahey, I'm not alone! =D

Akekazori

Smash Rookie
We should just combine LCD Heroes and Flatzone Fighters into one clan...

Put me down though! Maybe the two will eventually merge :D

Akekazori

Smash Rookie
That's the reason I wanted to join this one; not to mention this one has the better name. =P

I did join the other one too, since I didn't know what was goin' on, but I'd like to just stick with this one.

I just don't want this one to die out. D:

That_Move_is_Key

Smash Cadet
I saw the other one first, but this one had more.
I assumed the other one would thus die out.
and Flatzone Fighters is SUCH a better name than LCD Heroes

Sparx401

Smash Rookie
Cool, a G&W clan!! I'm like the only one who mains G&W in my area. 2-D LCD guy FTW!! I'm gonna join! =P Maybe I'll post my matches (for critiquing) later.

Primetime84

Smash Cadet
Yeaaa LCD Heroes definately works!!! Does anybody wanna all put the name in our signatures or did someone already mention that?

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
About to say, do we have a banner or something yet....Or does one need to be made? :?

Hillary

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to join this as well.

I could make a banner of some sort but you guys'll probably want something a little more fancy because the best I can work with is macromedia flash 2004

Top Bottom