• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LBT Presents: Let's Brawl ~ Nov. 22nd 2008 ~ Toronto ONTARIO

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Dude I could learn Melee from anyone, if you can wavedash 3 consecutive times without screwing up you are better at Melee than me lol.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i think more is good but it think this thing is profesionally run or sumthing so they will have it covered, i rly dont no, i rly want the host to tell me some things about themselves

#1. Ill be going, anyone that knows me; can get a ride. I have 3 open spots. Just ask.

#2. Nothings wrong with Samus. Sylvantes, we should have some dittos. Hopefully, youre a good samus and know the GnW matchup. If not, i could always give you some last second tips.

#3. Stadium 2 shouldnt be counterpick, because it promotes camping and stalling though the transitions as most of them arent ideal to be played on in high level play.
remember me? we fought online once and u beat beat my mario. then i wanted 2 fight u in person so there would b no lag but u said no. im not punkin u just hope 2 see u there so i can get a rematch

Cyan_

Smash Lord
You guys (Niko, Zen, Kage...) gotta teach me some Melee at this one, I'm such a scrub at Melee lol. I mean I played the game, but never in tourney, and never even bothered mastering the AT's, but I play Sheik so I know my character is broken anyway lulz.

Anyway, yeah is anyone gonna be able to house 3 or 4 from Chatham?
Yeah, teach me too. :)

Niko, friendlies in Melee? :D Someone remind me to bring a copy of Melee the day before the tourney, I forgot to bring it at Niagara.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
HYPE HYPE HYPE

Niko, Ally, and Judge we need to have matches srsly. Percon too if he's going, I'd really like to face him as well.

Btw why is my avatar an assh
ole and keeps getting removed after like 2 days?

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
You guys dont need extra setups or anything???
We will have TV's and Wii's thats for sure, enough for the tournament. BUT! We encourage everyone to bring set ups if they can, an extra station or two could make the tournament run much faster which could bring us to that 2nd "mini" tournament we promised if everything goes well.

Theres also space for friendlies, we know you guys want friendlies, so do we! So bring set ups for Brawl and/or Melee if you'd like and we will make sure you guys have a nice cozy spot in the venue to kill time between tournament rounds and for MM's.

i think more is good but it think this thing is profesionally run or sumthing so they will have it covered, i rly dont no, i rly want the host to tell me some things about themselves
We love candy!

Patience young brawler, 9 days 1hour and 23 minutes until all is revealed to you. :confused:

^^ Most hilarious thing I've read all day.

$100mm?
hey thats not funny. some tourneys actually provide a wii mote and gamecube controllers r not allowed. but i geuss its just scrub tourneys

Only scrubs and Pyroloserkid Only scrubs use wii-mote. Everyone uses GC controller, GC controller is fine.
thanx 4 the info

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
Housing? I say we go out after the tournament, if you guys are over 19, we hit a bar or club, get hammered, and we can all crash in my van, blankets and pillows provided.

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
We'll I'm offering the van if no housing is gonna be offered, cause I know my parents won't let strangers in my house =p

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Jake, you know you want to sleep in the van and get molested. lol. jk.

btw iam way poor rite nao so I can't come, or if I do it will just be friendlies and maybe some MMs to try and make some money.

Sylvantes

Smash Apprentice
Let's Go then! Taking MM's. Just say you wanna have a MM with me and how much/rules. I do not accept MM's against MK's. So don't bother. I'll do as much as 100$ for a MM. Let me know >=)

Top Bottom