• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laurel's Tags: Accessories for your Controller - APEX 2012 PREORDERS!

Laurel

Smash Ace

NOTICE: I will be taking payment FIRST before starting your image. If you do not have Paypal, you can still fill out an order form and pay me at Apex and I will complete it and mail it to you. Sorry for the inconvenience, I can't waste any more time with people who expect their commission but then don't have the money when it's done. Thanks.

Anyone who ordered before 12/06 and are going to Apex, please let me know so I may give you your tag there.

Orders ready:
to be updated

any questions or concerns, or if you didn't receive your image, you can contact me in a PM here, SmashBoards (Laurel), or laurenhacaga@gmail.com. thanks for your patience guys.

I'm selling custom-made smash tags made to order. Artwork is completed on a computer using a tablet, and then printed out white card stock where they will be laminated and strung on a cell phone strap http://i56.tinypic.com/28lcg2u.jpg] or key chain http://onestop-key-rings.co.uk/images/Nickel-Key-Chain-with-Ring.jpg]. They will be about 2in - 4in, depending on the picture.

CHIBI

ALTERNATIVE

MORE EXAMPLES:

ALTERNATIVE

CHIBI

PRICING:
non-chibi (name or no name): $15
chibi (name or no name): $10​

WHAT YOU GET:
an original .PNG of thepicture in a large resolution (800x600+) to put on your profile or signature as well as a keychain/strap to attach to your controller/etc.

ORDER FORM:
What style do you want? (alternative or chibi):
What character/details do you want (color, etc)?:
Name on the tag?:
Keychain or Strap?:
E-mail:

***Fill this out and send me a message here or on AllisBrawl (Laurel).

SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE! IT WILL BE $2.00 FOR SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WILL BE PICKING UP AT TOURNEY OR IF YOU'D LIKE IT MAILED.

FAQ:
Q. Can you do anything other than Smash characters?
A. Anything and everything you can imagine~

Q. What is it printed on?
A. Thick bristol paper, also known as card stock.

Q. How can I pay?
A. I accept paypal or you can order right at the venue at the Elite4Series events.

Q. Do you do anything else but this kind of artwork?
A. Yes! You can contact me on my facebook to see other things I've done http://www.facebook.com/icefaerie?ref=ts). Please inquire if you would like to be quoted on full commission prices.

Just message me for any other questions you may have.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.​

ORDER LIST:
Pre-Dec 5 orders to be organized.

Apex 2012 preorders:
1. Espy
2. UsurperKing Zant*
3. Prof3ssor MGW*
4. Xivk
5. CHAiN-ACE*
6. Gahtzu*

*awaiting payment

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm thinking of what to get but I'll definatly be ordering another one.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My god Phil's picture is badass.
I'll definitely be making a request. :applejack:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Did you ever send me the one you owed me from Genesis 2? I've been at college so IDK.

Laurel

Smash Ace
what is your name on AiB?

aaaand bump. those who ordered before apex preorders will get an order update soon, i am awaiting a shipment of keychains and straps.

ALSO (i'll update the OP) i wanna make it clear, if you want it AT or BY Apex, please be sure to pay me via paypal when you make your order so I can start. I won't be making any acceptions unless I personally know you, I have had incidents where I would make a commission and suddenly they didn't have money. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will still take your order down and get your payment at Apex, or you can order from me at my Artist's Alley booth. :3

Roller

Smash Legend
Any chance you could make stickers of them for controllers???

>_>
<_<

Because I would be down to repurchase the one you made me last time as a sticker. lol

Laurel

Smash Ace
Any chance you could make stickers of them for controllers???

>_>
<_<

Because I would be down to repurchase the one you made me last time as a sticker. lol
HMMMM stickers huh...i'd be down to do stickers, why not :3

especially if there is more interest, i can make it a regular order. but yes, if you would like to order your picture in a sticker form, i can do that.

Roller

Smash Legend
I've seen people selling stickers for controllers make a KILLING, and if you have/can easily obtain sticker paper; then I highly recommend offering them as a regular option.

And I would be very interested in one, if possible. What would the price be the approximate price on that??? Using the art I commissioned at Genesis. =o

Roller

Smash Legend
ummmmm

How about roughly this size?

Like, so it takes up most of the middle of the controller

And if you could hole punch or something a spot where the start button would be, that'd be ideal.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Sent you my order and payments. Do I get the .PNG file e-mailed to me? I would like to use the design for something.

TKD

Smash Lord
ummmmm

And if you could hole punch or something a spot where the start button would be, that'd be ideal.
nice controller :)

Damn so expensive... ._.

:phone:
that's 'cause she's to do the artwork. that's obviously the tough part! they're not just printed and put together...

Laurel

Smash Ace
ummmmm

yeah, i can definitely do that. i would charge $5 extra for your design in sticker format.

I am frothing at the mouth awaiting my tag eagerly. :D
you'll have it within the next day or two~!

Don't forget about mine.
email. eanazia@gmail.com
i didn't! within the next day or two.

Sent you my order and payments. Do I get the .PNG file e-mailed to me? I would like to use the design for something.
yes, you get the original .PNGs. have i sent you your first design yet?

Roller

Smash Legend
yeah, i can definitely do that. i would charge $5 extra for your design in sticker format.
hmmm, think I might actually just resize it and print it out on picture paper myself since it would be cheaper and I'd get it faster. Thanks tho! Hope you wind up making a fortune at this. lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey Laurel I ordered mine a little after genesis 2, im assuming it's done and it's ok for me to pick it up at apex yea?

Laurel

Smash Ace
yes i'll have it there for pickup theprime ^^

PREORDERS CLOSE MONDAY NIGHT! If you want one by Apex, get your orders in by then!

as of now here is a list of pickups, including apex orders and previous commissions, i'll update the OP when Apex registration closes.

Old orders picking up at apex:
Atomsk
GimR
Gunblade
Kage
Kiraflax
Mekos
ThePrime
Zori
Zekey

apex list:
green ace