• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

last third party character.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
God, you fail so hard. Spyro, Crash, Lara Croft, etc. are all owned by companies other than Nintendo, stupid. Bomberman is owned by Hudson, which works closely with Nintendo on the Mario Party games. And I don't know where the hell you got Chuck Norris from.

And just to clear things up, people who think Simon Belmont has a chance aren't thinking correctly.
I know they're not nintendo characters and are owned by other consoles... i was being sarcastic, i mean come on who in their right mind would have spyro or Crash in brawl? Seriously no offence to any fans of them. Bomberman in my eyes just isn't up o the challenge

Frogla

Smash Ace
I wasn't referring to your "Roller Skates" when I said he should kick bombs, stupid. AGAIN--if you would spend any time at all in the OFFICIAL BOMBERMAN THREAD, where most Bomberman discussion happens, you'd know that for some reason a small majority of people think one of his B-moves should be used on kicking bombs, which is utterly ridiculous.

Try again.

You are awfully quick to call someone stupid, but your the one who placed your sentences to lead to that point.

Why should he waste B-moves on Power Gloves and Roller Skates when he already has the ability to throw and kick bombs?

Power Gloves goes to throwing but Roller Skates do not go to kicking, my easily angered chap. Now onto what you view as Ridiculous i think the official Bomberman moveset is ridiculous. Bomberman having multi-jumps bull crap. And Bomberman and the three Bomb Sheild System more bull crap. This is the most broken moveset there could be and not even any background to pull it from. So dont be so quick to pull stupid on people. You may just want to calm down. This is the Internet, it is tempting to say whatever you want because you know your safe. But please refrain.

And just to clear things up, people who think Simon Belmont has a chance aren't thinking correctly.
Simon Belmont is another No. Konami will not get another rep. Quote me on that.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
so.. much.. .flaring....

so... much.... stupidity....

Bomberman has a very good chance due to bisnuess relations.
Megaman has a very good chance due to popularity.

Both end with "man"

move on please.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
so.. much.. .flaring....

so... much.... stupidity....

Bomberman has a very good chance due to bisnuess relations.
Megaman has a very good chance due to popularity.

Both end with "man"

move on please.
people are getting their points across, and i admit it may seem like a flame war of some kind but it isn't a huge riot
Also what does 'both end with man' have to do with it?

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
Power Gloves goes to throwing but Roller Skates do not go to kicking, my easily angered chap. Now onto what you view as Ridiculous i think the official Bomberman moveset is ridiculous. Bomberman having multi-jumps bull crap. And Bomberman and the three Bomb Sheild System more bull crap. This is the most broken moveset there could be and not even any background to pull it from. So dont be so quick to pull stupid on people. You may just want to calm down. This is the Internet, it is tempting to say whatever you want because you know your safe. But please refrain.
Of course it doesn't have a lot of background. Bomberman isn't a fighting game character. Do you think Ganondorf's moveset had any background from his games? Or Dr. Mario? Or even Captain Falcon? CF's moveset had to be completely made up for Melee. He was from a racing game. Your argument fails. Hard.

And how is it broken? There are no damage percentages given for any of the moves. Try again.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
oh ok then, well thats all i really have to say on over possible 3rd party character for now...

My opinion is Megaman, Shadow the hedgehog and Knuckles are likely to be next (I know it seems sonic base but im a huge sonic fan so that would explain why)

Frogla

Smash Ace
Of course it doesn't have a lot of background. Bomberman isn't a fighting game character. Do you think Ganondorf's moveset had any background from his games? Or Dr. Mario? Or even Captain Falcon? CF's moveset had to be completely made up for Melee. He was from a racing game. Your argument fails. Hard.

And how is it broken? There are no damage percentages given for any of the moves. Try again.
Ganondorf was a clone so your arguement for him is null. What do you know so is Dr Mario so null again. But CF speed was based on his car. Has he ever been proven to be a marathon runner. NO so thats were he got his background kid since it was the only applicable thing he could use. Now since Bomberman is not hindered by these cruches he should have a moveset based on his game with other varying powerups. Like Mario had his Fireflower power up and Pikachu had his Pokemon game moveset.

If you want to include your dumb slang like fails you may do so. But it kinda makes you argument look dumb. Dont do that in real life or you will get laughed at.

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure, while he never left his racer, Falcon was a bounty hunter and the Falcon Punch was mentioned somewhere in his profile blurb for one of the games. Even if the punch weren't listed, I know for a fact he was a bounty hunter in F-zero cannon

Mama

Smash Ace
I'd like to see Megaman but I dunno if he'd make it. Pac Man is assist trophy material imo as well as bomber man. I was never a fan of the Rayman series though but I do like the Raving Rabbids games.

Also Sonic's games haven't gone down and stayed down. Sonic Adv 2, Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog (a few of the PSP spinoffs as well) werent too hot as well as the one for PS# and 360 but Secret rings was good (music was **** ironically the 360 game had great music). Sonic's coming back up....but thats way way off topic lol.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I'd say the final one would either be Megaman or Shadow. Shadow might have to be a Sonic clone, though, unless they gave him a gun, like he had in Shadow the Hedgehog. Megaman would probably be at least a little bit original, if not a LOT, and so I think he's going to be in.

Unless... maybe the third party character will be...
Snake
Sonic
SAKURAI!!

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf was a clone so your arguement for him is null. What do you know so is Dr Mario so null again. But CF speed was based on his car. Has he ever been proven to be a marathon runner. NO so thats were he got his background kid since it was the only applicable thing he could use. Now since Bomberman is not hindered by these cruches he should have a moveset based on his game with other varying powerups. Like Mario had his Fireflower power up and Pikachu had his Pokemon game moveset.
Who are you to say what his real moveset would consist of? So suddenly you're Sakurai, and you know exactly what Bomberman's moveset would be? Okay, Sakurai. My bad.

And that's funny that you call me a kid when you don't even know me, internet tough guy. Why don't you get off your mom's computer and go play outside.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Who are you to say what his real moveset would consist of? So suddenly you're Sakurai, and you know exactly what Bomberman's moveset would be? Okay, Sakurai. My bad.

And that's funny that you call me a kid when you don't even know me, internet tough guy. Why don't you get off your mom's computer and go play outside.
I dont believe i called you a kid. Your small words of trying to hurt someone means nothing. To me you are nothing, nobody. Or as Sakuria would say it or me (in your beliefs) i think of you as a simple scarecrow.

Mr. Alcohol you are indeed the hypocrite you are the one trying to argue my moveset to the ground. If you want to continue this argument over my moveset you may do so in a PM. But you will not tell me i can not like the Official Moveset.

Im glad you do say my bad. Which shows you are apologetic. I thank you for that.

LegendOfGeno

Smash Rookie
One can hope for Geno, I doubt Megaman will even be in the game at all.

Probably Knuckles if I had to pick

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Lately I've been reading alot about how people believe there will be more third party characters than 3.

So far there is no evidence to support this claim. We don't even know there is going to be 3 3rd party characters. He said 1 to 2. Not 1 to 2 and possibly more. Though this could change at any time.

Though I'd go with Megaman.

Cless

Smash Champion
Maybe, but he hasn't really done anything specific for Nintendo, wasn't Mario's rival, isn't wanted in the game by his own creator (as far as we know anyway), nor was he birthed on a Nintendo console.

Cless

Smash Champion
I'm not expecting anything because I didn't expect a character from Sin and Punishment to be an AT. I didn't expect Andross to be an AT, and I won't be disappointed if I don't expect anything.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman.

There could definitely be more than 3 third party characters, despite was Sakurai previously said. He could just as easily change his mind.

"bUt he said 1-2 3rd partys!"
...he also said the game would be released Dec. 3rd.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
I may aswell just confirm this.

Shadow WON'T be added. If anything, he'd be some alternative costume for sonic.

Sakurai said no clones. Also, I don't care about his gun shooting chaos control. He's a hedgehog, and he's fast. Similarity? Yes.

--

As for the third party character, it would be Geno. He belongs to squaresoft, and is one of the top wanted characters.

If it werent him it would be Megaman.

Cless

Smash Champion
why geno? what can he do? because ive never seen geno...
Hmm, if I remember correctly, he can shoot things out of his fingers and elbow, he can shoot his arms, he can throw discuses of death, he can call down rainbow lights of death, and he can transform into a bigass cannon. I don't remember what his other two moves were.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
well, Megaman is something that everyone should agree on.

after him, I would like to see Simon Belmont from Castlevania. Castlevania has a lot of history with Nintendo, and Simon would be a very original and interesting character. he's also just plain bad @$$!

after that, I would say Bomberman. just because he's awesome.
I agree with this man. Completely.

Top Bottom