• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Last Judgement~ Render Shop

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Im not that good at this, but I would like to help anyone that needs it. Just like the other one, except there 2 now! Ill try for whoever wants help getting their renders! :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Have Fun requesting! :) lol (please come! lol)

~Last Judgment~ Render Shop starts now!!!

-Deathreaver

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Right now, its not really getting anything, so no not yet. But later ill think about letting u join. Hey Gerudo thanks for requesting ill get right on it! ;) :)

Wow, it apparently took me 11 minutes........
Anyways, Ami is sooooo better than me but I tried dude......
Here u go:

Please tell me if it doesnt work or u dont like it, I want to improve! ;) :)

XfalcX

Smash Cadet
ill join you on this i have photoshop 7 and am pretty good at rendering
if wanna see my skillz give me a hard picture to render

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Ok i guess I already know what Ami is capable of lol. very good.
So Dr.Twist, Ami, and XfalcX, u all do this render so I can see what all of u are like. http://premium.uploadit.org/shadowdeath/yoshi-copy.jpg
just yoshi, if u want to get the stuff around him/her go ahead, if u want to cut it out go ahead. Do whatever! ;):)

P.S. Ami, i already know how good u r, but go ahead and do it I guess.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
I'm sorry, but I find this topic instulting. You call these "renders". You're cutting out somebody else's image. That's it. If you intend to do anything with these images, you probably should be able to cut these out yourself instead of getting somebody else to do it. It's a pretty basic skill, it's not that hard. And to be brutally honest, if you do it yourself you're probably going to do a better job of it than Deathreaver.

I'm not going to close this or anything, especially since Ami had a shop open a while ago as well, and I don't mean to offend anybody, but yeah, I think this is stupid.

Also read this:
http://news.deviantart.com/article/26431/

Top Bottom