• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
1: karn+moo
2: dj+cam
3: omni+gofg
4: ace+dorsey
5: blackchris+tj
5: theo+josh

1: crystalnite
2: dj
3: cam
4: josh
5: ace
5: gofg
7: dorsey
7: moophobia
9: clayton
9: tj
9: blackchris
9: smith
13: bees
13: room
13: ocean

good shiz everyone. thanks for coming out. i effing beasted the seeding for doubles. i was pretty tired towards the end so i had to kick some dudes out. sorry bros. im mad tired right now.

anyways, im happy duke repped its own biweekly for once even though it was likely thanks to wfu and unc being in less than full force lol.

ace and dorsey, thanks for coming out bros. good games.

and to the new people that don't normally come, room, clayton, bees, omni, killersos, u guys need to come to more stuff and ****. ****.

im ready for state next week.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Oh yeah, Crews were

Theo, Me, Gofg, Omni and Jesse

and

DJ, Moo, Dave, Cam, and TJ

DJ's crew won by like 2 stocks.
yeah, no one wanted to watch the last match cause it was gonna be me with 4 stocks v. Omni with 3. He was definitely playing jiggs, I hinting at playing peach. They all left, so I played Doc for the people who chose to stay and watch. I won with 2 stocks left. . .

null55

Smash Master
good tourney everyone.

DJ, you're an ******* for taking me to Rainbow and Brinstar. i have bills to pay. looks like i need to stop practicing on neutrals. so gay.

Crystalnite. dude you're good and underrated from your weird flop ups. you executed some nice stuff. but i've figured both of you out by the end of the night, so i'm not losing to either of you in the future. :embarrass

shoutoutz later.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
good tourney everyone.

DJ, you're an ******* for taking me to Rainbow and Brinstar. i have bills to pay (and you owe me $2 from that double or nothing). looks like i need to stop practicing on neutrals. so gay.

Crystalnite. dude you're good and underrated from your weird flop ups. you executed some nice stuff. but i've figured out both of your stupid *** Sheiks by the end of the night, so i'm not losing to either of you chinks in the future. :embarrass
o true?>

we shall see

null55

Smash Master
:bee: u'll see.

Favorite smashers update:

1. Crystalnite
2. DSW
3. Jim
4. Yay
5. Dogysammich

EDIT: ugh... god****it **** black people.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
DrpeepeeF (2:41:37 AM): it means he kisses them heavily
mcorp72 (2:41:41 AM): ....
DrpeepeeF (2:41:42 AM): while holding hands
DrpeepeeF (2:41:47 AM): very intense
mcorp72 (2:41:57 AM): i was in my car
icedplatinumdj (2:42:01 AM): it's done
mcorp72 (2:42:02 AM): on the way home with my mom dad sister and brother
Naturemaster (2:42:04 AM): by holding hands do u mean...plpacing the ***** into the ******?
mcorp72 (2:42:04 AM): HAHAHA
DrpeepeeF (2:42:12 AM): what are those
mcorp72 (2:42:13 AM): and my mom and sister
Naturemaster (2:42:17 AM): EWWWWWWWWw
mcorp72 (2:42:19 AM): were giving a hard time
DrpeepeeF (2:42:23 AM): that would be tough to fit

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
DrpeepeeF (2:56:07 AM): i took such an epic dumb in my hall's toilet the other day
mcorp72 (2:56:09 AM): oh yeah well quit with my balls in ur mouth
DrpeepeeF (2:56:12 AM): held that junk in too long
mcorp72 (2:56:15 AM): pp stop it
DrpeepeeF (2:56:15 AM): freakin
Naturemaster (2:56:18 AM): pp
DrpeepeeF (2:56:19 AM): explosion
mcorp72 (2:56:19 AM): oh my ****ing god
DrpeepeeF (2:56:20 AM): of sorts
Naturemaster (2:56:22 AM): what the ****
mcorp72 (2:56:24 AM): jesus christ
icedplatinumdj (2:56:25 AM): lol oh shelby
icedplatinumdj (2:56:30 AM): they relish dat ****
Naturemaster (2:56:33 AM): leave that **** outta here

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
umm yeah. good tourney and stuff.

Moo- always good to see you. sucks you had to blast me out of tourney, but its cool, i'll take you down...one day.

ACE - good to finally meet you bro. Ganon dittos were so much fun. I've learned a lot, and i won't stop getting better now.

TJ - always good to play you man. sorry about getting so salty during that mm, but your peach is mad good.

Cam - loluigi. that falco is legit too, just watch this fulljumps against ganon; will uair you. glad you could see my improvement.

DJ - thanks for hosting

josh & maria - you know we squandered, so its all good.

everyone else - good stuff.

GofG

Smash Champion
josh i'm never fox dittoing you in tournament again i think. now that i've shown you that it's possible for me to not be a **** i'm gonna be a **** and go iceys.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
josh i'm never fox dittoing you in tournament again i think. now that i've shown you that it's possible for me to not be a **** i'm gonna be a **** and go iceys.
I understand. It was very classy of you to agree and then stick with it even after you lost first match. Way to be a bro.

null55

Smash Master
@Lucas: i understand the match-up more now, but yeah i'll take any tips i can get bro.

shoutouts:

Mike- =( sorry dude... :bee:

Smith- dddaaaaammmnn, lol it made me laugh inside to see how much you've improved. i saw some **** tech chases. good **** man <3

Moo- lol @ you losing in fox dittos to an IC main. get wobbled. lol jk though, you were doing some **** **** vs me dude, it was hot. i want more friendlies and to see you in top 3 soon ya fast *** rodent *****.

Ace- good **** driving all the way here. you're a chill dude with a beast Ganon... but i want to see it at full power next time if the johns are true lol... sorry if i was being too obnoxious...

Dorsey- ur ness is gay :(... lol it was good to formally meet you. nice Sheik bro thanks for the friendlies. we should talk more smash later cause i'm ignorant. **** demeanor.

TJ- keep climbin man, you got this. it'll get close and then you'll be winning those matches, trust me. you ****.

Chris- lol... good job 3-0ing me in the destined MM. u ***** me, no johns, but i hope you could tell i was little shaken during it. i def want a rematch. but yeah dude you got WAYY better... ****in me up in some of stocks. you're def smart, i can't wait to see you when you're really ****.

Josh- our matches are always exciting. and yo, i love you man, but otr there are times when you need to pull a Moo and keep your emotions on the inside... it takes away from the opponents accomplishment among other things...

GofG- **** ICs vs. Falco... when i get that double shield timing right ima **** ur ***. lol. i could tell you were gettin mad nerves in the crew battle. i saw some good stuff from you yesterday though, and your a chill bro, sucks i don't see enough of you at these things. we need more friendlies / chill time. you smith and moo were... wow.

Omni/Ben SAFFFOLLLDEE- your lucky i SD'd like a fool before i could take off the rest of your stocks in the crew battle lol. nah but nice Jiggs, good to see different Melee players. which is what you are if you play Melee at all (****). good stuff in teams, you and GofG were bringin that **** back... good *** look on that one rest.

Ocean- u ****. how much did you piss after those 12 drinks you insane ****ing man.

Maria- keep practicing so you can carry Josh's salty *** in the next couples mm.

DJ Nintendo- DAAAAAAMMMNN.

anyone i forgot- sorry i'm tired & i hate u.

NC *****.

and i have a new motivation for Melee now.

null55

Smash Master
btw Dr Peepee, you don't have to, but i suppose if the PR thread was accurate, it should have a Marth icon next to the Falco when you get the pictures changed, just cause i use him in teams sometimes and against ICs for the time being... but i don't care that much.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Chris- lol... good job 3-0ing me in the destined MM. u ***** me, no johns, but i hope you could tell i was little shaken during it. i def want a rematch. but yeah dude you got WAYY better... ****in me up in some of stocks. you're def smart, i can't wait to see you when you're really ****.

the next couples mm.
i ain't blind bro, u were definitely shaken. i wouldve waited till stuff had passed, but we were tryin to go for a while at that point.

it's going down. Ashley is still a lil' salty about what went down, so probably the next chance we get, it'll happen. SOS anyone?

null55

Smash Master
you guys just need to stop falling for that flying metro and just get him in between you two. you definitely got this.

@Twitch: ... i didn't even notice -_-;;

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Ocean- u ****. how much did you piss after those 12 drinks you insane ****ing man.
I think 4 times. I have to keep my fluids running, you know being the ocean and all.

quick shoutouts:

TJ - man you are such a bro, thanks for all the mental help.
ACE/Dorsey - I love having you guys at tournaments, you make stuff so much fun. I hope you can make it to more.
Josh - money match?
Maria - it was nice meeting you.
Theo - GET OCEAN COMBO'D *****.
Moo - <3 such a bro.
DJ - thanks for hosting bro, so much fun.
KillerSOS - fun friendlies dude, so good.
Karn - same as killer.
Smith - you're an *******, but I love you.
PPMD - WHERE YOU AT?
all the sheik players - **** you guys.
everyone else - good ****.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Ocean. Son. Dog. Boi. what up?
Get at me.
I will defeat your ocean combo one day.
But seriously, just force the kids in your hood to play smash. Borrow PP's laser or something, I'm sure he can play falco just as well without it.

So. . .I learned just how unfunny I am last night. I realized as I went to sleep that if being funny had a KDR, I'd have like a .2 or something.

At least. in the smash scene.

Random *** **** of the day: I woke up today with a picture of pedobear taped to the bottom of the top bunk. It seriously reminded me of Josh. Take what you want from that.

*Up B*

EDIT: Lol Theo at getting *Ocean Comboed* *smirk* It happened to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom