• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

last day to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
tl;dr version:

1.No Explict Profanity
2.No Blatant Advertising
3.No Spamming
4.No Other types of Spamming
5.Flaming/Respect Issues
6.Do not Double or Triple Post
7.Special Topic Rules
8.Very Important If a topic is spam, DO NOT reply to it.
9.Follow the Signature Rules

If you have no clue what any of these mean, read the rules to find out.
Otherwise, get off.

Then I'll assume the gunman will be playing too and ask him which game he wants to play.
Problem solved.
o ........good one

Kirye

Smash Ace
Hahaha, alright how's this?

When he asks me to play either Melee or Brawl, i'll tell him that I wanna play Smash 64, cause that's the awesome one. If he complies, i'll go get my N64 and connect it, and while I am.. I grab the controller and use it as a swinging chain, spinning it around at 5,000 MPH! And when it hits the gunman's head, it goes flying off, right into my TV! And then the TV falls to the floor, right where my GC, Wii and N64 are.

Needless to say, I don't get to play Smash bros. So I proceed to make love to his decapitated body instead.

Oh, and this thread is stupid.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
That didn't make sense. And first rule you broke, no double posting. I'm getting out of this thread before I get banned like you. @@;

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
thanks, negi-kun and you,

no i dont think youll get banned...
I supose you're right.
When a topic of spam has reached $ pages without being locked, there's still hope to not get banned.

I decided.
I might play Brawl. I'd play this crazy custom stage you can spend hours on, thus increasing my time. I offer him lots of water throughout. Then while he's using the bathroom, I either steal his gun or call the police. We then continue to Smash until the police come and give me a medal for my clevar tactics.

EDIT: Wow. FangzV got the first post on the 5th page.
Kinda weird...

trev94

Smash Journeyman
ok for now on its not a gunman tis the hulk and he is pisst of at you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom