• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

last day to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
if you were going to died and the last thing you got to do is play smash bors witch one would you pick super smash bors, suoer smash bors melee, or brawl and why would you play that one.

i would pick melee . that game was just so much fun

Darkurai

Smash Master
This thread makes no sense. If I do what he says, he kills me, and if I don't, he still kills me. If I'd die either way, I'd try to take the gun from him and kill him instead. This is of course, assuming that someone would actually be ridiculous enough to hold a gun to my head and force me to play Smash Bros.

I also predict a Melee vs. Brawl argument.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
This thread makes no sense. If I do what he says, he kills me, and if I don't, he still kills me. If I'd die either way, I'd try to take the gun from him and kill him instead. This is of course, assuming that someone would actually be ridiculous enough to hold a gun to my head and force me to play Smash Bros.

y the hell cant u just answer the theard

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
call me crazy but if you were going to die in one day i dont think they would let you leave the hospital...beside brawl would be the last thing i would do....
id write a will
see my family
cry alot
then fall asleep and hopfully die in that sleeping state

any way this is 1/3rd about brawl and this belongs in the pool room

trev94

Smash Journeyman
call Me Crazy But If You Were Going To Die In One Day I Dont Think They Would Let You Leave The Hospital...beside Brawl Would Be The Last Thing I Would Do....
Id Write A Will
See My Family
Cry Alot
Then Fall Asleep And Hopfully Die In That Sleeping State

Any Way This Is 1/3rd About Brawl And This Belongs In The Pool Room
Omg Just Pick Smash Bros Melee Of Brawl Wtf Is It That Hard!

awlccl123

Smash Apprentice

I commpletly agree with this post. This thread makes no sense. Well, at least this isn't a "Four more years to play it and then the world ends" thread.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
I commpletly agree with this post. This thread makes no sense. Well, at least this isn't a "Four more years to play it and then the world ends" thread.[/

can some one just pick a game its not that hard

Darkurai

Smash Master
y the hell cant u just answer the theard
y the hell cant u just read the rules

I'm not answering because it's stupid, and technically spam. And I still know very well that eventually it'd just be a Melee vs. Brawl argument, assuming the thread isn't locked first.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
...:laugh:

Oh wow.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Why can't you just read the rules?

I'm not answering because it's stupid, and technically spam. And I still know very well that eventually it'd just be a Melee vs. Brawl argument, assuming the thread isn't locked first.
Plus iirc, there was already a post about this.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
y the hell cant u just read the rules

then stop putting stuff on this theard if u think its stuiped

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
that you but ur doing the same thing
That wasn't a compliment. Anyway lets all stop spamming and get a mod over here.

EDIT: Agree with Darkurai. Read the rules before you make pointless and stupid threads... and learn how to spellcheck.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Omg Just Pick Smash Bros Melee Of Brawl Wtf Is It That Hard!
Yes.
It's very hard. What point does this thread have if it's easy?

So I pick Melee of Brawl ofcourse, because you said to.

Besides, I wouldn't play Smash.
Where would I be that there was a Wii (or GCN), a copy of Brawl, a copy of Melee, a man with a gun, myself, and nobody else, and why the hell am I there alone?

trev94

Smash Journeyman
Yes.
It's very hard. What point does this thread have if it's easy?

So I pick Melee of Brawl ofcourse, because you said to.

Besides, I wouldn't play Smash.
Where would I be that there was a Wii (or GCN), a copy of Brawl, a copy of Melee, a man with a gun, myself, and nobody else, and why the hell am I there alone?
you guys go into way to much detail

trev94

Smash Journeyman
Ok then.

Then a simple question.

WHY can't I choose Mario Party?
because the guy is not going to let u play so if u dont like it u can just go into ur room lock the door and cry about

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'll cry because I can't play Mario Party.

He won't let me play Mario Party, but he'll let me play a Smash game of my choosing?

You know, screw this arguement. I'd play them both at the SAME TIME.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'll cry because I can't play Mario Party.

He won't let me play Mario Party, but he'll let me play a Smash game of my choosing?

You know, screw this arguement. I'd play them both at the SAME TIME.
ummmmmmmmm u cant do that u can only play one:p

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
hell no that is way to much to read

tl;dr version:

1.No Explict Profanity
2.No Blatant Advertising
3.No Spamming
4.No Other types of Spamming
5.Flaming/Respect Issues
6.Do not Double or Triple Post
7.Special Topic Rules
8.Very Important If a topic is spam, DO NOT reply to it.
9.Follow the Signature Rules

If you have no clue what any of these mean, read the rules to find out.
Otherwise, get off.

ummmmmmmmm u cant do that u can only play one:p
Then I'll assume the gunman will be playing too and ask him which game he wants to play.
Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom