• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT 3 Results/ Shoutouts

Glarion

Smash Rookie
Good **** Reflex ! Amazing Pokemon Trainer , Squirlte rocks ^^

LEE , Your dropping Lucario, NOOO !!! :( :(

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Po's controller was effin' sexy man. I was the Asian guy you and Yawara ***** in team friendlies beforehand by the way.
Hawks is Asian?

Lee, don't pick up Marth. You play Lucario, who has badass aerials, a relatively simple return game, and is so sexy. There's another char that you try. Just sayin. Boss did it.

sarajayd

Smash Rookie
I had so much fun at this tournament. I will definitely try to make it to more from now on. :)

It's gonna be hard for me to remember everybody's name, but I'll try to give some shoutouts...

Redson: I was specifically lookin for you (after talkin that trash before the tournament) and I was not expecting you to be that nice. haha and you do play pretty well...That Sheik of yours gave me a run for my money (probably more so than your Fox did), but I didn't really get to play you a lot except for twice at the very beginning. Lookin forward to playing you again sometime.

Vaughn: Glad that my step Dad's sister's fiance knew you lol and I was able to meet you. You are such an amazing player- and I think you don't even get enough credit for how good you are. I've never seen someone play that well with Zelda before. And you're like a Jack-of-all trades! You play well with just about every character it seems like. You are really cool...What place did you get in the tournament, by the way? Not that it matters, I was just wondering.

and I STILL cannot get over the fact that you beat FFVII with no materia at all. That takes some serious dedication.

Reflex: As everyone else has said, you are amazing. You prove to those out there that say Meta Knight is the "end all, be all," "totally OP," "broken," ect. character of Smash, that he CAN be beat! And with Pokemon Trainer at that! It's such a beautiful thing to see that. You showed people what was up and whooped them standin up! Now that is impressive. And, I only got to talk to you for a few minutes, but you seem like a really down-to-earth guy.

Lee: Well, I got to play against you once- our first team match, and I guess you were how I expected you to be. You are very skilled with MK and quickly comboed me- I went from zero to death my first life and got sucked up into your little tornado :dizzy: ...but it's all good.
It felt like an accomplishment just to be able to get your teammate, Cyphus, down to his last life.

I'm jealous of that teal controller too, by the way. I would like to find one someday.

Bomber: I'm really glad that you teamed up with Chris, and I got to meet you. You two make a great PT team- especially without practicing beforehand. I'm sure y'all will get even better for the next tournament. And maybe I'll see you again sometime if you come to Slidell for a little tournament at Chris's house.

elev8: I was expecting you to be one of the harder people in my pool, and I was right. You are good with Dedede AND Yoshi! Nice job! You are a really cool guy, and I'm glad that you and your brother did well in this tournament- especially condsidering how far y'all traveled.

Nu: You played really well with a variety of characters- I love to see that! Although I never fought you one on one, I'm glad I fought against you in a bunch of friendly team battles. It kept goin back and forth! You are an awesome Smash player.

Nick: It was nice getting to know you...You did a good job not only managing the tournament, but killin me with Dedede! You finished out really well in the tournament, and from what I heard, saved it by letting everybody finish by your house. That was really nice of you.

Curlz: It was fun playing laser tag with you. Too bad I never got to play any matches with you, but you are a nice guy, and it was fun talking with you.

Sudai: Too bad I never got to play you either, but from when I was watching you, you did great with Rob. Probably the best Rob player there! You say it's your last tournament, but how can you abandon it after this long- all the memories, the friends, ect. ...jk I mean you can do what you want, but if you ever get the urge to play it again (which I think you said you still plan on), then I'd like to face you.
Oh yeah, nice commentating too..."Lava!!!" lol

Cyphus: Thanks for being so friendly and for welcoming me and the rest of our crew to the tournament. Never got to fight a one on one with you, but I wish I could have. I've been thinking for the longest time that I wanted to try and get good with Ice Climbers. From what I saw, you were incredible with them.

Guy dressed like Ness (really sorry I can't remember your name): Wow. I have never seen someone play that well with Ness before. You never see people use him in tournaments- most people just play it safe with Lucas.

....And that was pretty sneaky of you to pick Jungle Japes and use the water like that. lol Good job though!

The Red Army: Didn't really talk or fight with you that much, but pretty good job with Marth. You almost had me!

KT: I was amazed to actually have a challenge from another girl that plays Smash! I loved fighting against your ZSS. You seem like a very nice person, and you are definitely very skilled. Maybe if you ever come down to Louisiana again, we could play some more matches together.

Iceman: I didn't get to play you but 2 times in the pools, but you were good. You seem like a really nice, laid back kind of guy.

PKFire: It was nice to meet you and play you at the the very end before I had to leave. You put up a pretty good fight with Dedede...and I'm guessin that you might also play as Ness? That woulda been fun to fight against him too.

Eight: It was nice talking with you and hearing about the story as to how you got your name...the next drink I make will have precisely 8 ice cubes in it, because of your story.

D-Phat: Never got to fight you, although I really did want to. You probably would have shown me a really good fight with Marth. And who knows...maybe I coulda whooped you. ;)

And to all the other Marth-players I fought and can't remember their name now : Good job. It was fun fighting with y'all. I got to see a lot of different fighting styles for Marth.

Sorry if I left you out. I had so much fun and met so many great people!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
lucario is just too slow and campy for me lol. the only thing that makes him good is aura. but his upb is terrible. marths a lot better imo :p

Hyro

Smash Lord
Who are all these new LA smashers lol

sarajayd, were you that girl with blonde hair and glasses???

Lee just second Lucario.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Marth is better than Lucario. I think the two complement each other. Just main both. :)

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Shoutout to everybody I met and played. Smash community is off the chain. I probably would've defected to SF4 right now if u guys weren't so cool. Too lazy to go in depth but everybody I met that day was pretty coo. LA smashers need to get together more often.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Did anyone talk to those random kids from the birthday party? They took a picture of Cows's Pikachu and then ran back upstairs to tell me that marijuana is good. Then one of them asked me if I was on marijuana. I told him no, so he asked me if I was on anything. I told him the only drug I was on was life, and then he asked to take a picture of Squirtle. XD

What, just 'cuz I had a Squirtle sticking out of my bag, I must be on drugs? Kids these days.

Esca

Smash Champion
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jio, your team got ***** dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, probably the coolest black guy in LA.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Did anyone talk to those random kids from the birthday party? They took a picture of Cows's Pikachu and then ran back upstairs to tell me that marijuana is good. Then one of them asked me if I was on marijuana. I told him no, so he asked me if I was on anything. I told him the only drug I was on was life, and then he asked to take a picture of Squirtle. XD

What, just 'cuz I had a Squirtle sticking out of my bag, I must be on drugs? Kids these days.
Are you talking about that group of 14 year old girls that kept hitting on Lee and calling Batto, Pot Hoe?

Who are all these new LA smashers?

sarajayd, were you that girl with blonde hair and glasses???
Mychal, Therrin, Skylar, and Deezy all came with me. They said they had fun and are gonna try to go to more smash tournies.

Sarah was that cool chick that played Laser Tag. I need to friendly her Marth one day.

WHERE'S MY SHOUTOUT?!! :mad:
I gave you a shoutout Hyro <3

Bomber7

Smash Hero

ahhh kids, they grow up so fast. They learn about life so quickly. you gotta love it.

learning to curse by 1
knowing what sex is by 2
knowing how to do crack by 3
everything else by 3 1/2

Trela

Smash Lord
ahhh kids, they grow up so fast. They learn about life so quickly. you gotta love it.

learning to curse by 1
knowing what sex is by 2
knowing how to do crack by 3
everything else by 3 1/2
Wow. Just like my little bro who has a big head.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I didn't MM anyone at LasT. I'm gonna try to keep myself from MM people. I'm tired of losing my money.

Except for JNig. I owe him a MM.

cycleagle

Smash Rookie
Let me get my shoutouts over with:

Arcadia - Close matches. You have a tough Luc. Congrats on doing well in the tournament.
Bear - I wish I got to play your Pika, but your Snake was impressive
Blaise - Great job on placing
Cows and Sarah: GGs Cows. Glad we were able to have fun matches in out pools and nice meeting you two.
Lee - I had fun getting 3 and 2 stocked by your Lucario.

And to whoever else I'm forgetting GGs. I need to play a lot smarter in the next tournament.

sarajayd

Smash Rookie
WHERE'S MY SHOUTOUT?!! :mad:
I'm sorry, Hyrulian. :(
What do you look like? I might remember if you describe yourself...I do remember seeing your name on the screen when all the commotion was going on...you were teamed with Esca I believe against Jiovanni and Hawks Go Caw, right?
But I still cannot recall what you look like...

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, Hyrulian. :(
What do you look like? I might remember if you describe yourself...I do remember seeing your name on the screen when all the commotion was going on...you were teamed with Esca I believe against Jiovanni and Hawks Go Caw, right?
But I still cannot recall what you look like...
I was that REALLY sexy toon link player. You don't remember??? I couldn't get you and Katie off me...

Me and Esca were the really quite polite team who would never talk smack and were good sports once we lost.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I was that REALLY sexy toon link player. You don't remember??? I couldn't get you and Katie off me...

Me and Esca were the really quite polite team who would never talk smack and were good sports once we lost.
You asked my brother if he knew what DI was.

He seemed offended.

How's that for a shout out?

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I didn't MM anyone at LasT. I'm gonna try to keep myself from MM people. I'm tired of losing my money.

Except for JNig. I owe him a MM.
curlz, next time I'm in louisiana, i'll MM you ;)
shoutouts :)

Xeedoc: MY CUZ. dude, I am so happy I talked you into going to this. I had so much fun hanging with you. we were so gay in teams, but oh well :laugh: you are super cool. can't wait to see you next time <3 Oh and don't forget my rockband disc xD

Reflex: I didnt talk to you at all, but your pt is freaking ****. awesome job winning singles and teams.

S.Ryu: It was so sweet getting to talk to you. Your pika is awesome! :) I look forward to playing and talking to you again! brawl needs moar females :D

Sarah: Awesome Marth!!! You're really awesome, I look forward to playing you again in the future :p

Ran: Thanks for bringing me to the venue. your super cool. :D:D

Dphat: Why are you so sexy?

Bwett: Everytime I watch you play, you make me want to pick up yoshi. But then I try, and realize I will never be able to use him. Lmao

Lee: HEY LEEE, GO LEE. haha I had a lot of fun hanging with you and playing you. Even though you DITCHED ME JERK. like I said I'm still crying :p Just kiddingggg. We'll have to team next time. and dont drop lucario :((((

Fakegeorge: Thanks for running an awesome tourney.

HyRo: Thanks for trying to teach me how to use the arrow cancel. haha I'll work on my TL and next time hopefully I'll do better. you spiked me back, so it's even ;P

Batto: Good matches, even when roni ****ed with your controller lmao. nice job getting into brackets. oh and i hope you have fun licking grasshoppers out of someone's butthole. cough

Arcadia: You little red dude! glad I got to play you this time. your second toe is longer than your big toe. Wear shoes you hobo!!!! :p

Hawks: Had fun playing you in pools. and I'm still mad about our rainbow cruise match LOL

Sars: good matches in pools! :D

Roni: I heard you were crazy? wtf

8: OMG. You are tooo funny! xD And super awesome. even though you like women who dont shave their legs lolwut. and your favorite button is that pretty purple one. lmao i hope we can play again in the future.

Elev8: I had soo much fun playing you in zss dittos. :D you seem really cool too

curlz: I hate you, go die. no just kiddingggg. good matches, lets play again next time! for munnie...

Bomber: Super fun playing you! I was so tired when I did lmao. Your PT is sweeeet. :p (Sorry I forgot you. :()
If I forgot you, let me know. haha <3

Hyro

Smash Lord
You asked my brother if he knew what DI was.

He seemed offended.

How's that for a shout out?
Duuuude I know. He seemed REALLY young and when I asked he was like "uhhh YEAH". haha, I thought he was gonna kill us.

Umm...naa don't remember that.
joking :X

I'm easily the sexiest smasher in Louisiana if not the world. Yeah I talk smack, so?
Well I dunno about sexiEST...next to me maybe. :lick:

Thanks Kirin :)

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Erm, first oos tourney, second tourney ever, first shoutout post
/gulp

Katie- Cousin, had fun.............jk, IT WAS AWESOME. Offline johns what?! (lulname) too much fun, I still need to go to dibbz and hangout with you. And maybe make some poffins if I dont forget it. Best friend at the tourney and thanks for proposing to stick your butt in someones face so I could win a set in pools haha.

Bwett- Delphino hack johns, lul. Amazing Yoshi, Very odd and exciting set with Will_ that I watched. I think I was the only other
person watching it. Your eggs are too guuuud.

8- Amazing mindgames: Conversating. Made me lul even when I lost. Good luck with the whole nonshaving female thing.
nu- Other cousin! Made me feel like I was part of the Bama scene, thanks for inviting me to lasertag, should have gone... GL with ROB!
Reflex- Never talked to you, but of course: Amazing PT. I saw bits of your Wario, hope to see more. And maybe some Lucas too.
Kismet- Upgraded to hyper I see. Amazing Falco, inspired me to start pissing friends off when I CG and SH reverse laser them, even though (like reflex) we never spoke.

T1J- Nice properly meeting you and nice hat
Will_- beast DK, you and Cyphus inspire me to tune up my trashy DK.
elev8- Like nu, you made me feel apart of the bama scene. Thanks for teaching me some stuff and helping me out.
Lee- Thanks for helping me and Katie out in teams, even though I failed it with G&W. Wanted to play against you but you were too busy running up randomly yelling "GO KATIE" and then running away in your little sock boots.

Dphat- Didn't talk to you, but it's worth riding on a train to hear you yell in person.
Ran- Thnx for the ride and the questions addressed to me as "random out of stater"
Jio- I was the kid in the backseat with you (no pedo).
Bear- Didnt really talk to you, nice text hacks though. I need to get my portraits hacked.
Hyro- Sweet TL, I need some of dem skillz. I herd yer sis was hawt?
Sarah, Ryu, and Ladybug- Good to see females other than Katie that brawl
Winnar- Thanks for the brief hello, you and your brother stand exactly alike.

longpost is long
If I forgot you sorry!
Thanks for making my first oos tourney worthwhile and for ****** me so I can get better!
Hope to see you guys in the very near future

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Good LAWD I'm sick right now, but whatever man. Shoutouts too fun.

Reflex
-Dang son, Pokemon Trainer? Too Good with that ****, and watching you play is hilarious. It's also kinda scary cause I see myself falling for your mindgames when I'm not playing

kismet
-Really good Falco dude, really made me have second thoughts. Thanks for the friendlies.

Lee
-Hanging out after was too fun lol Watching you run away from Cyphus's DK on Hyrule was hilarious. Good **** at this tourney dude, especially with the no MK ****.

Cyphus
-DK broken, fourth place at this hard *** tourney? Good **** man, keep it up. Too much fun talking with you too.

Biglou
-Luigi ain't supposed to place this high <_< I don't know how you do it, but you did lol

Nick
-Your DDD's ridiculous now. I don't even understand how you got that far dude other than that you're that good of a player now, good ****.

Take
-Your Marth's fun as hell to watch, plus your hair like reminds me of old Lee lol It's ridiculously pretty.

KOSMOS
-Didn't win first? Fail son! Plus DDD's dumb <_<

Dphat
-When I go to Dallas, we better hit it up big time man! Nice seeing you again Andy, and I know you could've done better but it's just one tourney dude, don't sweat it.

Bear
-Nice job at this tourney man, should go Pikachu 100% of the way through at some tourney though. That ****'s too good!

Esca
-I'm not going to lie man, your pit's real, real good. Glad I didn't MM you lol

Bwett
-You + Me at Tokyo1 when I'm in Dallas. We'll make 'em go bankrupt! Cool friendlies dude.

Sudai
-You're retiring when you get 13th with ROB? Who's left to play ROB when you're gone? Come back son!

Hyro
-Dude, your TL is just . . . It's legit. Hit me up dude so I can practice more! That ****'s hard to fight!

CJ
-Haha, at least one of us Snakes went far-ish. Good **** man. Kenner represents.

Acradia
-Nice placement in the tourney dude and thanks for hosting.

NiTEZ
-I'm super sorry if I came off as rude after our match dude, it's just I was frustrated cause I didn't play up to snuff that I thought I should. Really sorry dude, but you're a legit player. We need to play again so you can help me with the DDD matchup. Again, my bad dude!

Bre
-How do you take out your entire pool and not win the tourney? Snake good lol

Fake
-Good **** with the tourney, totally understand all the stress you had to go through and all. But just the only advice I can give is to wrap up teams quicker and to seed a bit better. I understand it's hard, but it's all good.

r0n
-You left before you go to chill with me when I was baked . . .

Po
-How did we get stuck at 25th -_-

Battou
- Screw the MK **** man, pick up your Marth again!

Jio
-Dogg, don't go Marth. And call me man! Your trashtalking is Hee-larious.

Jnig
-I love your Pikachu man, we need to play again for longer times. I seriously think you're a totally awesome player, def should have made it out of pools.

Moogle
-The hell? You weren't in brackets? I don't understand dude, your Fox was so ****! Our matches were too fun, but Snake super cheap vs Fox.

Hawk
-Your Falco's good dude, gotta just keep playing it with other peeps, and it'll get there. You've got the knowledge, just got to get the application down is all.

Katie
-Your ZSS's is good, like it's super legit. Comboed me all over lol Good **** beating my Marth, really didn't expect that to happen.

RickyB
-Dude, you're too chill to ignore. Thanks for letting me over at your place man, need to do it again lol

Anyone else I missed, my bad, but I'm sick should excuse me lol Dang, who the hell gets sniffles like this over the summer? ****ing dumb as hell **** going on here with me.

Top Bottom