• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't know if I ever posted these:

This is at our bi-monthly satan worshipping ritual. I was hosting!

I bought some "Do it yourself hair stripper" to get my black hairdye out. This is is my awesome towel-dried hair after using it.

Fawriel

Smash Master
That's far too much smiling for an "emo kid".
Such a nice eye-color shouldn't be hidden by hair, though.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahaha, "controlled" emo? I've never heard of that. I find emos or goths to be good company only when they don't take themselves seriously.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

im the only person i know who plays vocals on expert while sitting

no, the two girls aren't in the band. those are our two little sisters. tall one is the tall kids sister, one flailing on drums is my sister

edit: **** you, i beat box for the tambourine intervals, no ****ing joke

second edit: yes, you have to be rich to have a couch that covers three walls and has cup holders and lazy boy chairs built in

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
New shirt, new phone, new hair, delicious burrito. Heck yes.

Oh, and that's dust on the mirror. Not stuff in mah beard.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wanna gain some muscle while also making some money? Freaking work as a vendor for any company.....soda, beer, chips, heck....even bread. Being a vendor is tough work. Luckily my training is almost done and I can get in a suit and be in the office. Here's what my job has done to me!

Nothing looks fishy....

Then...

BAM! Man arms! Hahahaha

At least I still have my girly looks!

Better not mess with me though....I'm a lot stronger than I look!

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahaha, I can half empathize with Mrs. Bahamut. For my job, I walk around a lot and carry a decently weighted book in one arm(no, I'm not a Jehovah's witness hurhur). Unfortunately, I rarely switch off arms so I can only make a decent muscle with one arm =o (my muscle isn't nearly as big as those, though). I plan on working as a dog walker or something with dogs when I get back to NY, so I'm sure that'll beef up my little stick arms.

I've never fire jumped. I'm too afraid of something going wrong and getting burnt. Hell, I'm afraid of getting things out of the oven for fear of burning. Luckily my boyfriend does the cooking =D

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I can see some sort of dragon picture on the wall, but whether or not its palms are hairy is indecipherable.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
you have pretty eyes :]
and i like your hair, not too many people would be able to pull it off. gots to have the long skinny face :D beautiful~

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Livvers is a crazy bizznatch that thinks Pizza is only real in NYC.

This is my 'sultry' look. It doesn't work out too well, does it? D:

Top Bottom