• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Matt

Banned via Administration
Of course, because I was obviously fuming mad by your ultra mean statements. Gawd, you make me sooo angry!

Learn to be more attentive, honeysugardarlingpop. Honestly. ;)

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I couldn't help noticing that Crono is that guy from Punk'd... or his brother.

I want a Fawful T-Shirt...:(

A

Azua

Originally posted by Amorasaki
I can hardly see your writing underneath the triple thick frosted sugar glazed coating.
Are you talking to me?! Huh!? Huh?!!!1!!!!one!1!1 *twitch*

That shirt is MINE!! MINE AND MINE ALONE!!! Eeeyah ha ha ha ha!

Did you know that they actually make chocolate covered coffee beans??
Teehee. *skips away*

EDIT: Oh. Ok! :D *hugs anyway*

Cashed, I freaking hate Teehee Valley.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
This thread is getting to be quite entertaining ^^

Amo, I rated you as 10 because well, you know, everyone (including myself) loved it went that picture was your avatar :p Stupid fruit one now :|

Azua, TEEHEE VALLEY. HEEHEE MOUNTAIN. Etc.

[/I_am_a_girl]

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Hmm, I thought Amo deserved a 6/10. Don't get me wrong, Amo, you are beautiful and all, but it's not the kind of beautiful that turns me on (like Azua, TM, or Crono ;)). It does take the cake when it comes to a better avatar than fruit though...it's getting pretty fruity just about now.

I can't wait to see what kind of rebuttal will come next ^_^!

Matt

Banned via Administration

Crono just got punk'd.

...I think.

EDIT: Azua, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out! Heh, I don't know what else to say about it. It's just kind of.. interesting.

*runs away*

A

Azua

Crono looks a bit like Matt's avatar. Odd. O_o

*giggles*

Edit: I have fury! *throws a rock at sheik*

*giggles again*

Emacee

Smash Ace
I may have posted a picture already but I don't remember. Well

Last edited:

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, Crono DOES look like Ashton. Especially in that picture...

Crono, I'm so jealous, I think I may have to shoot myself;) .

Anyhow, yeah I can't stand quickcams much either. But soon and very soon I'll upgrade to a cheaper one!:rolleyes:

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by RoY iS tHe BeSt
Whoa, Crono DOES look like Ashton. Especially in that picture...
Wow. I never noticed the resemblance. But, awesome. I've got the looks of Ashton Kutcher, and I'm exponentially smarter. Crono, 1; Ashton, 0.

para trooper looks a bit like Ryan from the O.C. Don't expect para trooper to ever post a picture, but here's Ryan (Benjamin McKenzie):

Oh para trooper... we're so dreamy.<3

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Emacee, you have the coolest shirt! *steals*

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
OMG, I'm so glad that that picture wasn't of your bare back, Emacee *eyes d0rk, disgusted*.

I'd honestly hate it if I was told I looked like Ashton Kutcher, or anyone famous for that matter. If I was, I'd have to change my look immediately. I'd watch out, Cron. Some ladies may notice your similarness to that of Kutcher, and use you to accomplish their dreams! :rolleyes:

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I got my older sister, which is 21. Who LOVES Kutcher to come in and look at the pic of Crono's next to Ashton's.

She was like " That guy is sooo sexy!!!" She even asked for Crono's e-mail...

I was like well ****, Wish someone's older sister said that **** about my Puerto Rican ***.

And to Cashed, don't hate. Appreciate.:p

EDIT: I took a better pic with my quickcam. Its not as jacked as the last I posted.

Liquid Entropy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
Alright, posting from t3h girlfriend's house. Got a few pictures. I look like I'm about 13 in the first one, but the others are alright. I only especially like the middle one, but that's probably because Cha's in it. <3

argh, pictures.
A bird may fall in love with a fish... but where shall they make your nest?

Get better pic.

INFESTD

Raging Pirate
BRoomer
Some have said I look like Elijah Wood... But I don't have blue eyes.

I ****ing got nicknamed Frodo by two of my friends. Now whenever I meet someone new and there around they're all like "OhhHHhh, call him Frodo!!" And I'm all like "Middle Finger"

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by RoY iS tHe BeSt
Haha, I got my older sister, which is 21. Who LOVES Kutcher to come in and look at the pic of Crono's next to Ashton's.

She was like " That guy is sooo sexy!!!" She even asked for Crono's e-mail...

I was like well ****, Wish someone's older sister said that **** about my Puerto Rican ***.
Roy... show me a picture of your sister. Please? I wanna see! <3

Borax: I love you. Lol.

visus

Smash Rookie
mozilla isn't cooperating.
otherwise i would post a picture of me looking really angry, angsty, and about to kill you.

d0rk

Smash Journeyman
besides me, there dont seem any good looking people on this MB :(

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
There really is no need to call yourself good-looking, d0rk. That's just basing your opinion on something that's only supposed to make impressions on others, so if someone says your ugly, face it, you're ugly. So, in my basis of view, you can only call yourself good-looking if other people think you are that.
Oh, and posting your abs and biceps doesn't make you good looking ;); it just makes you different to post that, than everybody else who just posts themselves.

Anyway, that's pretty cool picture, Infestd. I, for a fact, don't think you really look like Elijah Wood. I think you just look like...someone else.

Wouldn't it be cool if all our avatars were pictures of us? Then people wouldn't seem so much like their avatars make them seem. Yeah, it's merely my stupid ideas kicking in, so don't listen to me right now. :)

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Crono
Roy... show me a picture of your sister. Please? I wanna see! <3

Borax: I love you. Lol.
lol, Crono as much as I envy you for your sexy ways, I am willing to send you a picture. Now... * Narrows eyes* Get your *** on AIM!

Yeah, it's merely my stupid ideas kicking in, so don't listen to me right now.-CERB
Thanks, we really don't want to die of boredom. : P

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Badboy Bighead
Foo, you so ugly that you went to an ugly contest and won.
I'm so glad those jokes died out a long time ago, or else my brain would've lost complete function 5 months ago.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm so glad I have someone to state the obvious for me, otherwise, my brain would have lost complete function 5 months ago.
Wow, you have a brain? What's next, pigs urinate coke?

That's what you get for dissin my line, foo. Don't get me started.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
I honestly never made any intention of flaming s'mores, or anyone for that matter. I was just making a comment on those jokes, not neccesarily his joke. Anyway, I'm ending it here and not going to get more intimate into this matter, I really don't want anymore than I have to deal with.

BTW, do you have any pics of when you "looked" like Frodo, Borax? If so, I would love to see, yes I would :). That'd be cool.

Top Bottom