• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
thesage said:
I suck at taking mirror pictures.
Dear lord...!

That's...actually kind of frightening. It kind of looks like you're sporting a crew cut and scruffy goatee...but I seriously can't tell. :psycho:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Dear lord...!

That's...actually kind of frightening. It kind of looks like you're sporting a crew cut and scruffy goatee...but I seriously can't tell. :psycho:
What's even funnier is that I have neither of those. Well I had a crew cut, but that was 2 months ago. I usually fold my hair up or something (my mom forces me to lol).

Blackadder

Smash Master
llol.

Me before I got out much (or when I was 11. Not much difference).P.S. I'm 13 now.
I approve of your long hair. Unless you're actually a girl, in which case your rebelion against society and all its evils means nothing and you should just kill yourself.

Though I'd still like the hair either way.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I approve of your long hair. Unless you're actually a girl, in which case your rebelion against society and all its evils means nothing and you should just kill yourself.
Yeah, because a girl wearing camo pants, a dirty brown t-shirt, and sitting in a cardboard box while cradling a can of questionable substance is totally in support of "the establishment". :p /sarcasm

But yeah, long hair's awesome...so long as it's not on me.

thesage said:
What's even funnier is that I have neither of those. Well I had a crew cut, but that was 2 months ago. I usually fold my hair up or something (my mom forces me to lol).
Well...what, does your camera just suck or something? Or did you take that during a large-scale earthquake?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com

This is me being intimidating/guest starring in an episode of Yugioh. With my smash hat, *****es.

I use myspace angles for mindgames

I"m pretty fierce

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, because a girl wearing camo pants, a dirty brown t-shirt, and sitting in a cardboard box while cradling a can of questionable substance is totally in support of "the establishment". :p /sarcasm
That questionable substance is an organic soda. >_>

Takumaru

Smash Lord
If by "liquid coccaine" you mean "we want pictures of takumaru" then I'd be happy to oblige.

I'm the goof ball on top of the word "zoo"

Not shown: my uber sweep of the ball from right in front of this guy and the subsequent "shove". The ref apparently didn't notice...

This was such a good day too.

This is my most recent photo. Well there are more recent ones but they involve drunk chicks and me feeling really awkward.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Takumaru said:
If by "liquid coccaine" you mean "we want pictures of takumaru" then I'd be happy to oblige.
!

How did you see so clearly through my intricate code? Man, you're good...

A few things: first, you look nothing like a giant panda. I see through your clever disguise. Also, I want that Witness Protection Program shirt.

Sly Fox said:
Tell me what you think.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAGH!!
I think you need to comb/cut/set fire to/trim/do something with your hair. It's like an alien symbiote attached to your scalp.

...Unless that's a good thing(?).

Takumaru

Smash Lord
!

How did you see so clearly through my intricate code? Man, you're good...

A few things: first, you look nothing like a giant panda. I see through your clever disguise. Also, I want that Witness Protection Program shirt.
Gah! How did you know i was in the Witness Protection Program?
Thanks, now my entire life is ruined so uh... enjoy the rest of yours. Jerk.

Also the shirt is about $10 if you're willing to make a trip to DC. Pool Room road trip, anyone?

MojoMan

Smash Ace

Though I'd still like the hair either way.
Thanks, people have been trying to get me to cut it for years.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Thanks, people have been trying to get me to cut it for years.
It'll happen eventually, whether you want it to or not. I've got a friend who you remind me of, and the day before our senior graduation, while he was sleeping, we cut it all off. :laugh:

So he didn't actually go to the ceremony, and I haven't actually seen him since. BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Dear Xsyven,

Thanks for stealing my idea. Now I have to think of something else or everyone will think I just copied you. Jerk.

Love,
Takumaru

P.S. I think your hair looks nice.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It'll happen eventually, whether you want it to or not. I've got a friend who you remind me of, and the day before our senior graduation, while he was sleeping, we cut it all off. :laugh:

So he didn't actually go to the ceremony, and I haven't actually seen him since. BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT
Here's hoping you're aware that people can press charges for that.

Honestly, if someone did that to Cody, I'd either have him press charges or I'd beat the living **** out of them.

Did you use shampoo or toner, Xsy?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Here's hoping you're aware that people can press charges for that.

Honestly, if someone did that to Cody, I'd either have him press charges or I'd beat the living **** out of them.

Did you use shampoo or toner, Xsy?
Toner, that did nothing, then Shimmering Lights. :D

Top Bottom