• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Are you seriously wearing a brown belt and brown sandals with dark pants? Finally! Proof that Matt isn't gay!

I mean, the fact alone that you're wearing sandals with what I guess I'd call 'business attire' is proof enough.
You said it better than I could. All I was gonna do was laugh at Matt's sandals. I like your hair, though, Matt!

Feeling sensual at work.

Matt

Banned via Administration
To be sure, I was INTENTIONALLY dressing improperly because boooo down with traditional-minded societal norms and let's be honest, oddballness and contradictions suit me like hawtness suits the fine ladies of SWF. I may have another sexy photo shoot of myself featuring more clashing colors and inappropriate footwear in the near future! Also, my fluffy hair is the source of my superpowers.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
To be sure, I was INTENTIONALLY dressing improperly because boooo down with traditional-minded societal norms and let's be honest, oddballness and contradictions suit me like hawtness suits the fine ladies of SWF. I may have another sexy photo shoot of myself featuring more clashing colors and inappropriate footwear in the near future! Also, my fluffy hair is the source of my superpowers.
Aka: "Let's hope this fools them into thinking I didn't go cry in a corner *lip quiver* ;-;"

I'm too lazy to try and translate that, Wak.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Google says that he said "Shame that you do not speak french as in the photo."

Also, you look like you're enjoying that wig cut so much.
Don't you hate it when SWF girls (Livvers, Azua, TM) come over the top of your picture with one of their own in the next post?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
On the second picture, it looks like the strand of hair is turning you on.
I would have made a good Edward Scissorhands stand-in.

I've suddenly realized how ridiculous that movie is.

"Hey guys, let's make a movie about a guy with-get this-scissors for hands!"

"....

****ing brilliant."

Blackadder

Smash Master

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I just got this sweet hat today out of pure spontaneity.

Yes that's a Dethklok shirt I'm wearing. I got it at the Dethtour show in St Pete a couple of months ago. Great freaking concert.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Crappy web cam strikes again!
The closest you'll ever get to seeing me smile

Any more and children will start to cry.

I really have to do something about my hair too :ohwell:

**** I just realised I'm going to be 19 next month and I look like a 13 year old or something :psycho:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
That's my natural colour, never tried dying it. Oh the nicknames for being 18 and still that blonde.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I just got this sweet hat today out of pure spontaneity.

That indeed is a sweet hat. A win for spontaneity.

Crappy web cam strikes again!
The closest you'll ever get to seeing me smile

Any more and children will start to cry.

I really have to do something about my hair too :ohwell:

**** I just realised I'm going to be 19 next month and I look like a 13 year old or something :psycho:
Whoa, hell just froze.

And it's ok, I'm 21 and have finally started looking like I'm not 17.

SheerMadness

Smash Master

The Noob Testament - FL

Famous for... Having Colbol in our crew. :)

I'm in the middle.

You ppl should post your crew pics.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Tru vericz holding it down with the crew pics and blatant lies hahaha.

Wish we had a pic with our whole crew.

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
I'ma just go ahead and dump a few pictures, too. ;o This is moi! I look young for my age, but it'll be good for me when I'm 40. X3 Yeah, just posted this on another forum, so I'm just gonna copypasta to make it quick.

Took this the other day after I went hiking. As you can see, my hair is all FOOBLAH! and uncooperative.

MESSY, DIRTY HAIR, EEEEEEEEW! DX Yeah, flash was right in mah face.

This is a face I make. A lot. I call it my "WUTBECH!" face. ;o

I AM the poptart queen, and my love for these toaster pastries surpasses that of anything else.

Took this with the phone. DX This is a result of a hairdying experiment gone wrong. My brown hair turned ickishly red, and I ended up looking like a ginger kid. But my lip gloss matches my outfit.

This be my "WUTCHOO TALKIN' 'BOUT WILLIS?!" face. Yarr. What are you talking about, Willis?

"WTF CHUCK?!" face. ;o Or even a " ;o " face.

GIB BRAINZ PLOX! I are zombie. I actually got this picture turned into a zombie picture at one point.

Showin' some west side pride here... and my awesome shoes. <3

Smiiiiiiiiiiile!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I (and most here for that matter) could never get away with an image dump like that :laugh::ohwell::urg:

Fawriel

Smash Master
I loved that post.

It was like "holy crap!" "Holy CRAP!" "HOLY FRIKKIN - wait is that her boyfriend? GODDAMMIT!"

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Agreed.

Also, you should post that picture of you getting owned by a stack of cookies again. That one has always been my favorite.

Top Bottom