• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
EEvisu, am i missing something? i swear i heard your name in hood *****, the rap song. not "off the chain" but "e v sue"

what does that mean. =(

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Originally I had planned to take a pic holding a little post-it that said "Wadup Las Pictoras" but I don't actually have a camera and I can't send pictures to my email anymore so....

Took that in class the other day... -_____-;

Maybe I'll get around to the little "sign" thing sometime. ;}

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
i still have no photo to show
however, i believe that it is indeed quite tedious to take the camera out of the case, turn it on, adjust the lighting, open the lens (yes even digital cameras have lenses), take a photo, hook up the camera to your computer, upload the photo to your computer, convert that image into something such as .PNG or.JPG, upload that to photoshop, unhook the camera, turn it off, and put it back inside its case for the sole purpose of making one simple post in a topic. besides, even if nobody knows you, i wouldn't want to post a picture of my face online.

RDK

Smash Hero
however, i believe that it is indeed quite tedious to take the camera out of the case, turn it on, adjust the lighting, open the lens (yes even digital cameras have lenses), take a photo, hook up the camera to your computer, upload the photo to your computer, convert that image into something such as .PNG or.JPG, upload that to photoshop, unhook the camera, turn it off, and put it back inside its case for the sole purpose of making one simple post in a topic. besides, even if nobody knows you, i wouldn't want to post a picture of my face online.
Is it because you're a vampire? :psycho:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This is a classic example of how to get banned. He's a bad example overall, but just because you type a lot, doesn't mean it's not spam. Learn from him. He was banned for posting numerous one-liners that barely related to the topic, and the final straw was a long post IN A PICTURE TOPIC about how he doesn't want to post pictures. He has been made an example of. Learn from him.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
Playing Frisbee in Central Park during a day trip, my friend noticed a nice camera angle...

and of course, gatta post a Prom night picture:

mark.

Smash Journeyman
^everyone has red eyes? lol

then why are you here? also, its not that hard as you think it is.

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
did all of the above in less than a minute. i even shopped it. oh and thats not a GC controller. thats a gun o_O

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
This is a classic example of how to get banned. He's a bad example overall, but just because you type a lot, doesn't mean it's not spam. Learn from him. He was banned for posting numerous one-liners that barely related to the topic, and the final straw was a long post IN A PICTURE TOPIC about how he doesn't want to post pictures. He has been made an example of. Learn from him.
you should totally sig that...

My new form a.k.a MY FIRST CAR!!!

Worked my *** off for 3 years and now it has finally payed off.... and then theres gas :D

To stay on the topic of pictures.... after the *tgc* game OH YEAH!!!!

SPURS-LAKERS OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Behold! Me and my friend's Magnum Look:

I'm the one on the left. And we have those little flags on our cheeks because it was Queens Day again.

And all the heroes together(with the exeption of one girl):

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
kennypoopoo's tattoo = win. I want one!

Anyway, me being sexy ^_^

And then a self-portrait I chose to keep after my last day of Photography...

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I just remembered something. ^^^ You look like a teacher I had way back in 10th grade for Environmental Science.

Holy****, could be twins.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Ummmm..... No? I'm not exactly smiling in either of them either so I don't know which one you're talking about xD.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Every time ThunderMistress posts a picture, it's in a different country. **** gurl must be loaded.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
anyone tell you that you look like heath ledger with that smile?
I thought the same thing.

Every time ThunderMistress posts a picture, it's in a different country. **** gurl must be loaded.

Or (and this is a big or), she's left Melbourne to study in Europe for 6 months and so when she doesn't have uni (in Germany, just a guess :p) she is seeing the rest of Europe.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Or (and this is a big or), she's left Melbourne to study in Europe for 6 months and so when she doesn't have uni (in Germany, just a guess :p) she is seeing the rest of Europe.
Lul, you didn't happen to read that in my devart journal entry now did you? ;P

But yeah, Mic's on the money xD It's not that expensive to go around Europe :] I did some travelling with family at the end of last year too. After July I'm going on a travel draught. ;-;

Stockholm, with a guard at the palace. : D

In Prague :]

Amsterdam

Also went to Brussels and and a few smaller cities in Germany :] Got Rome and Zurich still lined up for the next two months. xD

Hence my inactivity as of late. >_>

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Woah, TM was in Amsterdam, which is a 20/30 minute drive away from my place 0.o. Also, Nihonjin(Amsah) lives in Amsterdam, have you seen him?:p

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woah, TM was in Amsterdam, which is a 20/30 minute drive away from my place 0.o. Also, Nihonjin(Amsah) lives in Amsterdam, have you seen him?:p
Haha, no I didn't see any smashes, maybe I should've made an announcements as to what my plans were :B I went up to Amsterdam twice, once for a day trip with a friend, second time for 2 nights for Queens Day xD Where I got shamefully drunk. So it's probably better no one saw me anyway : D

Could you get the guard to smile?
Nope :[

Oh and out of curiosity, which Uni do you go to here in Melbourne?
I'm in Swinburne :]

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
And thus the age old question of which uni Ashley goes to is answered.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh please:

1. I don't actually know where Swinburne Uni is, Melb Uni (my uni), La Trobe and RMIT are the only Uni's I could find my way too.

2. I'm too lazy to stalk.

Top Bottom