• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAN Odyssey presents: LOBSTER 1, August 16th, Venice FL

nevershootme

Smash Master
Well for one, I'll be pissed. I've had this listed for how long now? And even then I had to dig to find an open date

soooo if they change to the 16th, then I have no idea, because then this will probably have to be moved back ANOTHER month to get a clear date.
well you had this thread since the 28th of june. hell i've been pushing my own tournament for months (i blame the school anyways) but yea... lots are wanting gigs to be on the 16th...

i really have no clue on assiting your situation atm :(

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Well, there's not really anything that can be done

gigs is big, so it gets to **** on other tourneys all it wants with no competition

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I want to go to this just to chill and reform the most American team in existence... Team G-C0ck!!

but I have ride and money johns...

Someone give me a ride and someone give me money or everyone get owned by me in the tournament!

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
And another bump

This should have a pretty good amount of attendance. I'm going to go out this week and put up a bunch of flyers all over town.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bro, West FL will come to this....Every1 should be here. An it should get Raef outta retirement cuz he lives around there an its home turf. xD

This will be nice

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
HRnut said he's down if GDX is, and I think I've managed to talk GDX into coming to this instead of that silly anime convention. :p

lanodyssey

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys,

The events getting closer. So how are we looking?

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

let me know if you guys want anything above and beyond what's already here.

Rich

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
I'll be attending, promise this time hehe. Abe you wanna go for doubles again?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bump for recognition justice

it doesnt start until 1? aww, you're breaking my balls. i want this tourney to be done as fast as humanly possible saturday, so i can get back to orlando

if you come to this in a car of any sort, make sure your car is full of people that are going to participate in the tourney. Bring and tell anyone that you know of the tournament. Tell anyone you dont know of the tourney. Tell people that even look like they own a wii about the tournament. This must be bigger than the 1st one!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
This is huge.

GDX an HRNUT on Dragon Nut Z....so there comin down to ****.

Abe team wit meh!!!!!!!!

****it on 13th place at FIU, im quittin brawl if i dont get top 3 here....(Snake is the key)

Luigi is almost at his prime, yall should not underestimate. Be careful, im bringin fire. Oh an i might bring Monk, sYm, an Lime.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Please Kamano promote this hard around the town...All of Sarasota should be here...should be like 80 locals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an 20 outsiders...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Oh an Ill bring my recorder....i need dual cords though to hook up the tv to the vcr/dvd recorder...

I want all matches to be recorded...No1 ****in records anymore..so gay.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh an Ill bring my recorder....i need dual cords though to hook up the tv to the vcr/dvd recorder...

I want all matches to be recorded...No1 ****in records anymore..so gay.
if i had a laptop that didnt suck, or a VCR, id record matches

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, me and Dect put flyers around in all the important places in town where kids would go, so we should get a bit of local lovin this time.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hopefully I'll be able to go to this. I just hope this get going and is finished in a timely manner... seeing as I work on Sunday... but that'll be my problem.

I should be able to bring my Wii, and I'll remember to bring everything this friggin' time. Last time I forgot my Wiimote, and the time before I actually forgot Brawl...

Watch, this time my batteries will be dead.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I'll be able to go to this. I just hope this get going and is finished in a timely manner... seeing as I work on Sunday... but that'll be my problem.

I should be able to bring my Wii, and I'll remember to bring everything this friggin' time. Last time I forgot my Wiimote, and the time before I actually forgot Brawl...

Watch, this time my batteries will be dead.

Well at least not having a wiimote isn't a big deal since it just takes like 2 secs to sync a different one. :p

unless you use it to play :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Me an Monk are teaming....

The Super Mario Bro's are back...an ready to clean everyones FVCKING PIPES!!!!!!!!!!!
...wow. with that team and that line, youve already won the tourney. we might as well just give you our doubles entry fee

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yall **** better know whats comin...xD

Lol that was genius...ima quote my own saying xD. hhahaha

My geeezzzus....This goin to be fun. I expect like millions of locals man...Millions. xD

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Just a note: the stage list is subject to change. In the next day or so I think I'm going to take a look over the recent "SBR Suggested rules" list and possibly move a couple stages around to fit that better.

Top Bottom