• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lamest Character?

UberMario

Smash Master
I lol'd xD kinda true, except for Luigi. He's funner in Brawl.
He's far more entertaining in Melee, who could not lol at their foe being ko'd while Luigi happily yells "Yipeee!".

And I'd have to say Zelda, her attacks are a bit boring (except maybe her FAir, due to it's knockback potential being on par with Falcon's Knee of Justice).

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
MK isn't the lamest hes the most broken. Imo Samus is the lamest. I'm sorry but look at that thing. Yes it's a freakin thing.

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
For me, that would be either R.O.B. or Mr. Game & Watch. For some odd reason, they both just seem to be a bit plain.

Animal

Smash Lord
samus really? hmm interesting. and why is there soo much hate on ganon i mean ya hes bad but his side b is the most ****** move in the game. hands down. most lame is either r.o.b or GaW

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man, pivot grab spamming is so complex. :x
Lol forget something as "high tech" as pivot grabbing - even recovery with Olimar is ridiculously complex :laugh: Still, he definitely can't be called the lamest - he fights with his eye's shut. Show me one other character who can fight blind :p

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Lol forget something as "high tech" as pivot grabbing - even recovery with Olimar is ridiculously complex :laugh: Still, he definitely can't be called the lamest - he fights with his eye's shut. Show me one other character who can fight blind :p
Jigglypuff. Hell, she can fight while sleeping.

Feng Shui

Smash Cadet
Man, Oli rocks.

Ganondorf, for two reasons:

1. Up tilt
2. A faster version of him is still terrible
2. Sword
2. He sucks

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
G&W, lame? I lol'd. :laugh:

No decent fighting style? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Well... yeah. The way I see it, anyway.
The whole concept of a 2-D, stick-figure lookin' guy in this game still stumps me a bit.
Some people call it silly; I'm not too far from calling it lame.

And naw, I didn't say he lacks a decent fighting-style, period. What I mean is that I haven't seen one that interests me.

Hope I didn't offend. You being a Game and Watch main and all.

Atlantian

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say that Lucario is the worst for me. After him, I would say Samus, as they both have similar abilities.

Top Bottom