• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lambchop's "Laser Guru" a falco combo video

mathos

Smash Champion
I like watching lambchops, he's fun :)

but old style? there was esam clips in there. That tourny isn't old.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I think Lambchops has a great Falco, but his lasers aren't what makes him so nice. I think it's the fact that he has an above average technical ability while maintaining superior mindgames. As far as lasers go, Eggms/Forwards lasers are the best I've seen.

Drephen

Smash Master
not very many lasers

and im listed in the credits but dont see many anywhere in the vids lol

thanks for mentioning me though

OTRU...

Smash Champion
not very many lasers
this is why:
yea this combo vid is based on my old style of playing. im working on trying to make a new one with more recents matches but good stuff showing them how good I played with my old style
and:
the reason i didnt use many of his most recent matches (which are the ones where he does 10x more lasers) was because he only had matches against like 3 characters using that strategy and i wanted to make a video showing the way he plays/ed against all the top tier characters and the important mid tier ones, so the ones i used were the relatively old ones i found on youtube.

and im listed in the credits but dont see many anywhere in the vids lol

thanks for mentioning me though
Actually you only appear in one clip, its the one on 4:06-4:12

I would also like to apologize to uberice (ice climbers on the video) for not mentioning him on the credits, the reason i didnt put him in was because i was finishing the video at 4am and i was too tired at the time, thats y i forgot... credits are pretty messed up, i know, and im sorry too; this was the 1st combo video i've ever made so mistakes like these aren't surprising to me, but i promise to make a better one for the one im finishing up right now, expect a KDJ sheik combo video soon...

Drephen

Smash Master
woah guess i just missed it, lol it looks wierd cause theres a different shiek right after in the same situation lol

Top Bottom