• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laijin is coming to Washington. Rejoice! Celebrate! :o lol

Jem.

Smash Master
I believe Digipen has some smashers, yes.

You can check the WA power rankings thread, but I'll name off a few.
Ka-Master, DJ Combo, Silent Wolf, Eggz, Gimpy, Jumpfreak, Sastopher, VarietyBarrage, all are very good Washington smashers.

The smash community is pretty friendly here. Everyone gets along fine and everyone jokes around and just has a good time hanging out.

There is someone in Eastern Washington who goes by Chip who plays Y.Link I believe, but I don't know if he is good, never played him. If he is as good as his brother is at Link, he probably plays a decent-good Young Link.

Hope that helped you out.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
...(since im only well known within the smash community for stuff that i'd rather not mention...)
Umm? o_O; lol

I probably won't see you in norcal, but welcome to the western smash community! If you do ever come by here you should DEFINITELY play kizzogirl's young link.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
yeah laijin is famous in the smash community for laijin.wmv, syra. you will have to watch that to understand.

Laijin

Smash Hero
LAWLZ..people still remember that crap >__>
Just so you guys know, whenever I play GAWes nowadays the matches are actually pretty even. I usually play his Captain Falcon with my Young Link. :o

Eggz

Smash Hero
YLs in WA:
Main: Hero Sublime, Chip
Tertiary: DJ Combo

Most of us live in the seattle region, so hit us up whenever you want to smash. PM me when you actually move here and I'll give you some digits.

Deva

Smash Lord
If he is as good as his brother is at Link, he probably plays a decent-good Young Link.
decent-good? [runs off crying].....lol. jk, yeah, Chip's Y.Link's pretty crazy. I think he's mentioned you before, something about MikeG screwing you up by always catching your bombs lol. Anyways, I'm sure He'd be glad to finally meet you. Hero retired so I'm not sure if you'll be smashing with him. If you're ever in Eastern near Spokane make sure to look us up. If not we'll most likely see you at gameclucks. So when are you actually moving here?

Chip.

you know what to do
Well, sometimes brothers arent always good at the same stuff. So not sure if he was as good as you.
Deva and I did best 3 out of 5 match friendly we recorded. My Young Link vs his Link

It was pretty even, but I won the set, can't remember for sure though, it was pretty late that night. I'll see if we can upload these matches ASAP

They're pretty sexy vids

I also played some against his Falco too.

Idk, though, I still have to play Western though :laugh:

It's too bad that Hero Sublime retired, I never got to play him and he still owes me a ditto -_-

Well, Laijin, I never would imagine you to actually come over here. We should get some hella tight Young Link dittos recorded for everyone to stare in with awe LOL.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, contradicting what I thought...turns out i'm not going to Digipen this year. I thought I was gonna go, but I can't for various reasons. Sorry. :(

On the bright side though, I am gonna reapply to go there to get my masters in two years. I am going to Full Sail in Florida for a BA in game development degree. That will take two years, then im gonna get my masters in computer science at Digipen in 4 years. So im done with my education in 6 years. :o Awesome plan. I know.
Not to worry about me not coming at all. I do plan on going to one of those major tourney in the west coast sometime this year to play all those awesome smashers you guys got down there(I'll let you know which one im going to Chip..unless you guys have a pretty big on in Washington. Cause I really wanna see your YL. Get some vids up!).

In conclusion, im moving to Florida instead. :\

Deva

Smash Lord
urg...that's too bad. Well, I have those vids on youtube if you wanna see them. I'll put them on the Link Video Thread.

Top Bottom